Reply Social Room
Coolest video game deaths Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:21 pm
Something awesome happend when I was watching my brother play Prototype, and I came up with this idea.
When you were playing any video game, did your character die in an awesome memerable way? or not just your character, but one of your enemies, or alies? anyone in gameplay.

Here's what happened when my bro was playing Prototype: He was in an infected area, Military was fighting the infected, and without my Bro doing anything, a car blew up next to a solder, he went flying right into the blades of a helicopter that just happened to fly by.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:54 pm
So like... I've said this before, but your signature exceeds gaia's 500x500 signature size limits... and it's kinda obnoxious.

Also you should really download spellcheck.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:03 pm
[Kegan]
So like... I've said this before, but your signature exceeds gaia's 500x500 signature size limits... and it's kinda obnoxious.

Also you should really download spellcheck.
Oh really? I've never seen you say that... I was planning on changing it soon anyway actually.

And my spelling isn't that bad is it? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:04 pm
why do people gotta pick on poor Bongardo?

he's so cute and lovable!  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm
The Dragon Always Wins
why do people gotta pick on poor Bongardo?

he's so cute and lovable!

um....thanks? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:14 pm
So there was this one time when this guy was about to walk through a doorway but it turned out the doorway was lined with bombs.

So he avoided the doorway and went down a hallway but there was a guy with a gun at the end of the hallway.

So instead of going down the hallway he decided to go to the front door and head outside. Little did he know that on the other side of the door was a guy with a knife ready to stab whoever walked through.

So he went out the back door and headed to the store. Little did he know the store was under siege by a bunch of gun-toting burglars.

So instead he went to the library. But the library had a bomb underneath the front desk that he did not know about.

He decided not to go to the library but instead go back home.

Then he had a heart attack.  

l-Kriel-l

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:47 pm
When you get touched by even the lowliest of Mooks, and you get a surprised look on your face.

You then throw your hands up, jump up into the air and fall back down completely offscreen.

Classic.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:55 pm
best death in HL2 Deathmatch

a guy was falling from a great height, i shot a spinning fan blade under him and he was sent flying from the impact

fan was spinning and had horizontal velocity.

fans goes spin and --------->>>
victim goes
I
I
I-----^
I----/
I---/
I--/
I-/
X

and this blade was shot in a minor lob at a great distance where if he saw it he coulda dodged it. seriously this guy was elite to the max.  

Xilo The Odd

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:59 pm
well while playing MW2 I was sniping some people on top of the roof of a restaurant, while aiming down the sights at one target another ruskie ran in front of the bullet, caught it with his head, and did a backflip, once I finished giggling I realized MW2 cares not for physics.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:01 pm
I got two off the top of my head. One in TF2 as a Scout. Got ambushed by a Pyro while running to the intel at Turbine. Got away barely, got to the intel room, double jumped over the railing... and died of burning at the peak. Arms were stretched out Superman style, so it looked like i was making a flying leap at the intel while burning into a pile of ash.

Second one is Guild Wars. My stepbrother and I were having a little 1v1 Hammer Warrior match. He hit me with a Knockdown skill, and started to use a finishing hit. But right as he lifted his hammer all the way above his head, he fell backwards, dead from the poison I inflicted earlier. It looked like he either died from a heart attack mid fight, or his hammer threw him off balance and the fall killed him.

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:06 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
I got two off the top of my head. One in TF2 as a Scout. Got ambushed by a Pyro while running to the intel at Turbine. Got away barely, got to the intel room, double jumped over the railing... and died of burning at the peak. Arms were stretched out Superman style, so it looked like i was making a flying leap at the intel while burning into a pile of ash.

Hey!

That's my epic death. >=(

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:09 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Hey!

Yes, but it was on my account, and therefor, my property. xp  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:13 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Hey!

...jackass... stare

Are we allowed to post an epic death that we caused?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:16 pm
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Hey!

...jackass... stare

No Sniper kills!  

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Harusame Mizukishi

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:17 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin
Harusame Mizukishi
Hashire Kazemeijin

Hey!

...jackass... stare

No Sniper kills!

...jackass... stare  
Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas