Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Am I the Only One Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grinsender-Damon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:31 am
Am I the only one, who was a little girl whom always wanted to grow up and becom a sailor scout when she was older? redface

I am sure I am was not the only one who felt like that when she was young.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:40 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
The art of being wise

heart When I first started watching Sailor Moon, I always wanted to be like Jupiter when I got older. And...in a way, I did ^^; heart

is the art of knowing what to overlook
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:39 am
Me and my best friend used to pretend to be Sailor Scouts, I remember I used to be Sailor Mars, and whenever it was raining I'd be Sailor Moon with her Moon scepter xd
But when I was younger I wanted to be the Moon princess when I was older rofl

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:59 pm
i am the same way but i wanted to be sailor moon and i may not have any powers in so many ways i am, i cry i know lame i get upset easy, i love my bf just as much as she did i have a cat 4 close girl friends and there like here 4 bff  

moka_101

Kawaii Erin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:35 pm
Yeah when i was younger i totally wanted to be like Sailor moon. I went back and forth between liking sailor moon and sailor jupiter. I liked the whole fantasy part of being sailor moon/usagi, you know being a princess and then a queen, and having super cool sailor scout uniforms (super sailor moon outfit was the best in my opinion, i would've liked eternal sailor moon if it wasnt for those awkward looking sleeves) but i didnt too much like sailor moons attacks, thats why i liked jupiter, for her attacks as well as her super personality.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:23 pm
AWEEEEEEE!!!!!! I am so glad I am not alone in this once a upon a dream, soooo hapy!!!!!! crying 4laugh crying 4laugh  

Grinsender-Damon

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 am
To be honest im glad im not alone either but i always wanted be like Darien nice kind caring guy who had a good girlfriend and would one day be a prince (however im 16 now i still wanna be like tht but the prince part might not happen) and to add something to this if wanted to be like them would act as if u were them like me , i would ware a white mask and throw a rose wat about u  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:52 pm
i can remember always putting my hair up in ponytails to always be like serina and no matter how dorky she got i always wanted to be like her i also wanted to b the moon princess i always was her when we played and i still love that anime! I wanted her life so bad she was lucky and i wanted to b licky too redface 3nodding  

Kon-konchan

6,000 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Friendly 100

TaijimaNarumi

Bashful Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image

I want to be a senshi was well sometimes I still do. whee

♫♪♫Monster-Bon Voyage ♪♫♪

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 am
I always wanted to be Sailor Moon when I was younger. I'll never forget the time me and my sister and some friends took pictures posed like the characters. I was Mini Moon. xd It was a lot of fun. rofl

I just always loved the idea of being this princess and have these secret powers. I still wish it sometimes xp

TeaTimeDesserts

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LADY GAlAGAlA

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm
I wanted to be one of the boys that turned into the female senshi, because it would be awesome to become a boy whenever I didn't want to be a girl for a short time.

But more than that, I wanted to be Queen Beryl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 am
I used to dream about it all the time! Me and my friends used to check our signs and as I am piscis I would play as Michiru (Sailor Neptune). Sometimes I still wish I could have secret powers!!! ^^  

Aria Hikari

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Usagi-Bunnyofmoon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:04 am
It's so great to know I'm not alone, when I was little I always hoped that I would someday acquire powers like Usagi, but that didn't happen of course, though I do have an uncanny power to see spirits and have visions....so maybe I should have wished for Mars instead^_^*giggles* she was my fav at first. I also remeber playing as the senshi when I was young, I was always Usagi, me and my sis used to fight about it all the time^_^. Though now i realize what I really wanted from her life was friends who care as much about me as her senshi do her^_^ User Image
A pic of the cosplay I'm working on^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:45 pm
I always loved to pretend to be a sailor senshi. 3nodding If I was given the chance to become a sailor senshi I would so totally take the opportunity. Even if it means just voice acting for one of them. xd I wouldn't mind though. I always wanted to be one of the sailor scouts voices. 3nodding

Kookyfan

5,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

setsuna-chan22

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 10:57 pm
I always wished I could be like Sailor Neptune being good at music or Sailor Pluto just because she was so cool. heart I guess that's why my friends all call me Setsuna.  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff