Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
male neko slave needing strick mistress!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:29 pm
Pm me your profile with picture and well start!

my profile!
name biggrin avid machale

appearance:tall,muscular,long black hair black cat ears and sharp fangs

race:neko,vampire

bio biggrin avid machale is a neko vampire he is not accepted by either side he was forced to become a slave and is now beaten starving and in shackles. He is in need of a mistress.

picture: http://quizilla.teennick.com/user_images/X/XX/XXA/XXANIMEADDICTXX/1237131507_7894_full.jpeg  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:14 pm
~What if I said I was interested...?~  

shivawolf1

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:15 am
i would say u got it blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:25 am
Jinx entered a slave store and looked over at David. She looked back at the shop keeper and smiled, "Is the one on the left available?" "You mean David Machale? Yeah, but he can be a hand full. But he does listen and he has had a pretty hard life." A hard life huh? She thought. Jinx handed him the money, "I'll take David."  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:41 pm
David quivered when the shop owner entered his cell, he backed up into a corner<"Is she going to beat me too?"He askd quietly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:13 pm
Jinx heard him and looked over at David, "No. just calm down and relax." As soon as David came out of his cell, she looked up at him, "If I did, you would easily fight back." She noticed his fangs and thought to herself, he must be half vampire. Jinx signed the forums and hummed a bit. She looked back up at David and smiled, "You wont get hit. I promise." "David," The Shop keeper said, "Jinx wont hurt you. She is a good person."  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:41 pm
David grunted as he stood waiting for a command her smell was thick in the air making his fangs grow longer trying to jump to her neck."Hello master."He said his head bowed.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:38 pm
Jinx bowed back and looked up at him, "David, yo do not have to call me Master. You may call me Jinx if you like. What ever makes you comfortable." She turned to the shop keeper, "I will be taking him to his new home now, please have a good day." "Yes Ma'am." Jinx looked back at David, "We can go home." She led the way to her house and it was a dark minor with a shop built inside. "I hope you find this place comfortable," Jinx said softly looking back at him.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:24 pm
David sniffed the air in the house,"This is a beautiful home you have here,"David said looking around,"But i must ask what am i to do about this?"He asked pointing to his extended fang and grinning slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 am
"Thank you," Jinx said opening the door for him. As soon as he got in she closed the door behind her and looked up at him, "What did you have in mind with your fangs?" The first level of the house had shelves of spices and herbs. There was a counter and it was a shop. As she waited for an answer she took out a book for her book shelf and started flipping through it looking for a spell. She looked back at David for an answer.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:12 am
"Food, I need food and not your kind of food, I need special attention."He said examining the several viles of spices."I dont mean to bother you with it but it is a must for my survival."He said sighing in a sad way.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:50 am
Jinx understood and looked up at him, "What kind of food? Fish?" She looked up at him curiously.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am
David let out a slight giggle,"No im sorry not fish they have a bad flavor, i was thinking something bigger,"He said smiling showing his fangs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:56 am
"I will remember to make you some rare bloody meets for food than," Jinx looked up at him and went over to the door. She turned the sign to open and walked back over to him.  

Nouveau Constellation

Hallowed Nymph

18,375 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • OTP 200

farmman

2,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:59 am
"Well master, what is it that you would like me to do here?"He asked walking around the small shop.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff