Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Past Contest/Events/Games
CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY EVENT!!! WOOOT! ^_^ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rose The Flower Alchemist
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:14 pm
WOOT! IT'S CHRISTMAS TIME! YAY! I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

Okay! This is simple and fun for all! We're going to give Christmas Presents out to those who PM me, Rose The Flower Alchemist, what item they would like. A few small rules first:

1.) Item cannot exceed 10,000 gold
2.) Can be 2 or more items adding up to 10,000 gold but cannot go over
3.) Can also just be 1 item adding up to 10,000 gold

Please follow those rules above and we have no problems. Send a PM to me to let me know what item or items you are wanting and the gifts will be sent out on Christmas Eve (December 24th) to those who PMed me will receive their gifts. biggrin I hope this makes everyone as happy as it makes me biggrin Early Marry Christmas!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:07 pm
Santa's List:

1.) Demon Myaiku Kuraitani - sent request and filled biggrin
2.) DeathsMercy - sent request and filled biggrin
3.) X PhoenixPrincess X - no request but got her a gift biggrin
4.) Abaddon-sama - no request sent but got him a gift biggrin
5.) rotflmaool - NO REQUEST! NO GIFT! VERY NAUGHTY! scream
6.) Starrymite - no request and not filled sad
7.) conigwolf - sent request and filled biggrin
8.) suenya92 - sent request and filled biggrin
9.) zeet_zeet500 - sent request and filled biggrin
10.) InuYasha so Rulez - sent request and filled biggrin
11.) Lil sofia23 - sent request and filled biggrin
12.) MaroonIce - no request and not filled sad
13.) krystal_the_man_tamer - no request and not filled sad
14.) Fuzzzzz - no request and not filled sad
15.) Luna_Wraith - sent request and filled biggrin

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:57 pm
To everyone for when the even begins! If you wish to post with a color but don't know how here is how you do it for color, size, and other items so you know how to do it. ^_^

For Colors: [ color = ] (do not put a space at any of that when you post up a color for words or anything and after the = sign type in the color you want like red, yellow, blue, teal, ect.

To Cancel colors: [ / color ] (no spaces when you post that up after you're done typing or after where you want the color to end. ^_^

Example: ..............

For Size its the same deal: [ size = ] just enter the size you want. It goes up to a max of size 29. And to end the size just place: [ / size ] with no spaces of course.

If you would like your words bold then just place: [ b ] to place the start of the bolding words then place: [ / b ] at the end to end the bolding and of course don't leave spaces.

For itallics: [ i ] and to end them [ / i ]

Underline: [ u ] and to end it [ / u ]

Alignments: [ align = center] [ align = left ] [ align = right ] but cannot do all at the same time you have to end one aliment first with [ / align ] before putting up a new alignment for a new set of words if you'd like.

I hope to post up another code later for a couple pictures for people to use if they like if I can get someone to help me make them. ^_^ If I can't then I greatly apologize.

Okay! Couldn't get anyone to help me with moving pics so I made two banners myself for anyone to use if they like.
User Image

[ IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/DarkQueenSophi/ChristmasBannerformyGuild.jpg[/IMG ]

There is the code above just take out the spaces at the first [ and the ending ] so it will work for that banner. ^_^

User Image

[ IMG]http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q28/DarkQueenSophi/ChristmasBannerformyGuild-bottom.jpg[/IMG ]

There's the code for the above banner of the Christmas lights facing upwards just take out the space at the first [ and then at the last ] for it to work ^^ Enjoy and use them as you like as they for everyone! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:45 pm
House For Christmas Party:

http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/towns?&house_location=21826289  

Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:18 am
On the 23rd of December the topic be open for partying WOOT!!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:37 pm
User Image

Okay! Since it is technically the 23rd in where I live I declare that this topic be offically open for all to use in chatting, games, ect. as long as they follow the rules which should be obvious of be polite, no name calling, making fun of another, no being dirty (yes, I know you all know what I mean by saying dirty so don't think about it if any little pervs exist in the guild right now) ANYWHO! -grins- Open for business! Chat! Games! Whatever just have fun! It's CHRISTMAS!!! -spins around as snow falls and falls back making a snow angel-

User Image  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:53 pm
Woot! Feliz navidad~~~ Feliz Navidad~~~ Feliz navidad, prospero año y felicidad!!

I wanna wish you a mewwy xmas, i wanna with you a mewwy xmas, i wanna wish you a mewwy xmas from the bottom, of me hart~~~!!! xD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:04 pm
Heh lol Abaddon! -tackles grinning- Jingle bell, Jingle bell, Jingle bell rock! We're rocking around, the Christmas tree at the Christmas party hop. Mistletoe hung where you can see and......-has forgotten words so makes them up- everyone's having fun! ^^  

Crew

Abaddon-sama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:30 pm
Lol, xD so fun  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:33 pm
Yea! ^^ I hope everyone has fun here from today to about 26th or so ^^  

Crew

MaicoMai

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:27 pm
Merry Christmas everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:33 pm
Merry Christmas! ^_^  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:04 pm
-comes out with a huge bag and grins- Ho! Ho! Ho! -laughs- I've got your gifts ready to send! ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:14 pm
-walks into the room humming a Christmas tune, pulling out a tablecloth and throws it over the long table, straightening it out smiling- This is going to be great! -walks to the kitchen getting enough plates and sets the table up with the plates and bowls and silverware before going back into the kitchen to start preparing the Christmas Eve meal-  

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100

Alurin The Forsaken One
Captain

Supportive Elder

12,250 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Generous 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:19 pm
-as the food cooks walks around the room, stringing up Christmas lights, mistletoe in a couple doorways and tensal before starting to set up the Christmas tree and sighs- man, hard work -sighs and starts to decorate it-  
Past Contest/Events/Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff