Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I MADE A PICTURE !!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool, yes?
  Very !
  No... (if you pick this, the vampirates will attack you in your sleep)
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 11:21 am
This pic represents an exciting moment in time, in the pirate RP thread.
Page 6 story line-wise, just in case anyone's interrested.

I took the background from a screenshot I found online of the ship from Final Fantasy 4. (with a little bit of editing, the Vampirate Vessal is afloat and causing much terrer)

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:45 pm
lol looks fun XD  

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:26 pm
Vampirates? o.O  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 5:34 pm
lol Cute.  

Iakun

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 7:13 pm
That book sucked!!!! Sorry there is actually a book called Vampirates and it starts out really good then sucks arse not to far into it and I couldn't get passed that part to see if it got any better.

Anyway the picture is cool Dude nicely done!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:17 pm

No one has posted in that RP forever...

aamiller321

Pirate Captain Specc

5,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 04, 2009 9:49 pm
i actually have that book but i havent read it yet XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:24 am
Pirate: It is... Much fun indeed.

Purple: YES, vampirates (not my idea, was l337's)

Iakun: THX ^.^

MR: I didn't even know there was a book. But THX...

Pirate: apparently you shouldn't read the book.

Miller: That's because "Captain Quincy Martin" nobly sacraficed himself to teleport-exchange "Sir Francis Varney Rymer the Red Fang", captain of the iron-armour clad vampirate ship, to an unknown dimension because he was too powerful. But what we got back was unfortunately almost just as powerful, and now "Captain Edward Hellsmere" as well as first mate "Moonracer" (needs a pirate name) are now unconscious. Now it is "Maskus", third in command, who has the dubious honor of fighting him, but unfortunately due to the chaotic season, he's very busy right now. (as we all are) So I doubt the story will continue anytime soon.  

xwhateverxdudex

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:35 am
That's nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:27 pm
xwhateverxdudex

Miller: That's because "Captain Quincy Martin" nobly sacraficed himself to teleport-exchange "Sir Francis Varney Rymer the Red Fang", captain of the iron-armour clad vampirate ship, to an unknown dimension because he was too powerful. But what we got back was unfortunately almost just as powerful, and now "Captain Edward Hellsmere" as well as first mate "Moonracer" (needs a pirate name) are now unconscious. Now it is "Maskus", third in command, who has the dubious honor of fighting him, but unfortunately due to the chaotic season, he's very busy right now. (as we all are) So I doubt the story will continue anytime soon.

I see. In that case I may have to start a character and put him on the back burner for a month or so until basketball is over. Expect more soon.

aamiller321

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:54 am
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex

I see. In that case I may have to start a character and put him on the back burner for a month or so until basketball is over. Expect more soon.

A month passed sooner then expected ^.^
I noticed that you made a post in the thread, but it doesn't seem to be connected to the main thread at all. I must ask, are you going to connect it? The story seems quite interresting, but if it's not connected storylinewise, then it should have it's own thread.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:31 am
xwhateverxdudex
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex

A month passed sooner then expected ^.^
I noticed that you made a post in the thread, but it doesn't seem to be connected to the main thread at all. I must ask, are you going to connect it? The story seems quite interresting, but if it's not connected storylinewise, then it should have it's own thread.

It will be connected, I just don't have time. I'm planning on him joining the navy after getting run out of town, but joining the more lucrative life of a pirate on your crew. So yeah, don't worry, I was just establishing backstory because I was unsatisfied with my last characters lack of it.

aamiller321

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:46 pm

xDD

[ rinioa ]

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:03 pm
Rinioa

xDD

[ rinioa ]

I either overdo the backstory or I underdo it. :/

aamiller321

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:55 pm
Dude: *nods* Yup, there is totally a book and I gave my copy away. Hey why does Moonracer need a pirate name? What's wrong with the name she's got? After all Demon isn't his name but more of a nickname or one he got labeled or whatever. Not to mention "Maskus" doesn't have to fight the mysterious stranger...in fact he just has to answer a question or so it seems for now.

Pirate: I don't know you might enjoy the book but personally I started out pretty good and got worse the kids got on my ever last nerve and then sliced it.

Miller: I don't mind giving you another shot in the RP but I ask that we don't have a repeat of last time, please. I suppose you can do a back story as long as it ties in somehow and doesn't disrupt the rest of the RP, but this is really an RP that doesn't really have that other wise we'd have, CIS, Character Identity Sheets. None of the characters really have a true back story, yet we're slowly unraveling each character's back stories from interacting with them. For example "Maskus" we've learned that he and Captain Hellsmere are old friends and use to sail together it was something we learned from their interaction.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff