Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Teran Vs. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:42 pm
Defeat the Leader, be the leader of the arena. Anyone who can defeat Teran will be given 10 points.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:46 pm
(dibs.buzy atm but will post tonight)  

Agent Code Monkey

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:26 am
The platinum haired warrior began bouncing to the balls of his feet lightly for a few seconds before having both of his feet touch the ground. There was something about this one that guarenteed the platinum haired warrior at least a good fight; though the platinum haired warrior could be wrong. The platinum warrior didn't look ready as he had his arms extended as if he was waiting for a hug.

"Time to have some fun!"The platinum warrior said as he began to walk forward.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:29 pm
A black aura began to taint the field in which the platinum warrior was standing. The ash white skin of Teran was floating over them, falling down next to the man. "Your long hair better not get in the way, or I will cut it off..." Teran uttered under his breath.

Lifting a single hand into the air, light began to focus around the tips of his fingers, and it shot through the air, the dark aura around him leaving. A large flash of light made all vision difficult, and an instant later, Teran was standing upright, his cloak gone, with holy slayer held in his fist nonchalantly. He was spinning it slowly around his body, as light began to shoot around randomly. He was smiling as the light shot throughout the arena. Then then laughed as his body became engulfed in it, and he charged forward towards the opponent.

"Lets go!" Teran screamed, dashing forward. "Advancing Illume!" He was faster at once, faster then before. His features were no longer visable within the bright light that covered him, and he was inches away from Calypso within a second, slashing with a blast of powerful light point blank. "take that..." He whispered, before turning around and stepping a few paces back, his blade slung over his shoulder limply, as if the fight had already ended.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:59 pm
In less than seconds, the environment began to turn into a pitch black. From there he heard his opponent made a comment about his hair before the environment became visible once more.

"Don't worry im sure i need a barber anyway." the platinum man told Teran as he flicked his hair similar to the way a woman would perhaps.

The light was sure to made sight difficult, but the platinum man was so used to his element that flashes of light became not so bad. Of course, if his element was light, he would be unaffected period. Teran then stood tall with his weapon as light began to shoot around as a result of his weapon revolving.

"What a wonderful weapon for young warriors. I should get myself one when this is done." the warrior replied before the match officialy began.

Teran dashed towards the platinum haired warrior with light surronding his entire body and launched a light element based attack. Seconds away from the attack, the platinum haired warrior quickly flipped over teran in order to avoid the attack, landing facing his exposed back.

"My turn" the platinum haired warrior replied silently as yellow electricity began to run across his entire body for a quick second; his weapon was summoned to his right hand before flash stepping in the direction of Teran, appearing in front of Teran with his back turned.

In less than one second, The platinum haired warrior managed to pull off a 180 degree slice towards Teran's throat, diagonally downward towards the right shoulder of Teran and extending his free hand towards the chest of Teran, shooting a 6 inch wide, 6 inch tall orb of electricity blank range. If connected, then teran would not only feel pain in his chest, but twitching and increased heartbeat due to the electricity. As for the first slice, it could end the match right then and there and for the shoulder attack, it could cause minor pain.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:18 pm
"Funny man." Teran spoke outloud, a large amount of electricity beginning to circle around him. Tasting the air, it seemed that the shock wave was powerful, he would not let it hit him. As a safety percussion, A thick layer of Light shot up his blade, for if the electricity traveled up the blade, it would be nothing by the time it reached Teran. Turning quickly, the blade was matched by Holy slayer, with ease. He had skill, amazing sword skill. An upfront battle with someone with such skill was not smart. If the platinum warrior wished to win, he would need to think this out. The lightning was stopped, and yet the blast from his hand was another matter. Teran looked in fear as it approached, and gasped in horror, stopping for a moment, and laughing. ahh he probably thought I didn't expect that... he laughed to himself once more, before he opened his fist, and clenched the ball of lightning, his own light dense enough to stop it.

"Well...are we taking turns or should I just do my onslaught? because if it is turns, I wouldn't even count that as one... you might want to take another..." Teran scoffed, his chest barely moving, his heart had not sped up, he had not broken a sweat, this was simple for him. How long he would toy with the man was not apparent, yet the fact that a dark aura was beginning to leak out of him was. It was constantly being forced back, as if Teran was resisting the urge to use the darkness. Sticking his hand outward, a blast of light was launched in his opponents side, and with his other hand, he launched one to the other side. He kept a constant stream together, they were on each side of him. Teran then opened his mouth, and another stream of light was flowing above him. At once, all three beams were slashed into the opponents direction, making a large explosion in the area he was at. "damnit... if that doesn't hit you I am gonna be angry!"

Teran laughed, light was engulfing him. He was holding back the power as both light and dark swirled around him. At once, all of it went away, and he stood with his natural strength. He was now panting, for working his energy away was more then fighting against him. "you bore me... finish getting warmed up already!"

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:56 pm
The platinum man was suprised that the man not only stopped his electric ball but gripped it and ceased it to exist. The man had no idea how the man didn't receive any side-effects from that daredevil move.

"That's good to hear, because I did not count that as one!" the platinum man cried as he pointed to himself. The man was going to talk more trash until he noticed that Teran's body was surronded by a faint dark aura. By the looks of it it seemed that Teran did not have 100 percent control of it.

"He can't wield both..." the man thought to himself. Though the man was not so much worried, but more excited if the platinum's hypothesis was incorrect.

There was no more time for thinking as Teran attempted to surrond the platinum haired warrior with blasts of light. Teran managed to make the platinum haired warrior's attack look like trash, so the warrior felt he should return the favor somehow. As soon as the light exploded, the platinum warrior did 2 backflips in order to be out of the blast range. It would seem as if the warrior was hit with the light but he was behind the explosion.

The platinum haired warrior charged up his left fingertips as he heard Teran's attempt at an isult. Soon as Teran stopped talking, the warrior unleashed seven bolts of electricity in under 2 seconds, aiming for Teran's shoulder,abdomens, his other shoulder, his quadriceps, and 2 towards his head. Of course, the warrior was unable to see Teran so he guessed since Teran didn't move anywhere moments ago. Soon as the attack was over, most likely the light would be gone.

"So you can warm up? And here i was thinking we were both warming up. Tell you what, i won't move from this spot and you can take all the time you need to warm up." The man said in such an arrogant tone as he winked towards Teran.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:20 pm
The large muscled man stared forward with discontent. The fight had ended, and the hell that could have consumed Teran during this time. He scoffed at the thought and turned, smiling and whistling as he began to leave. A large crackle echoed through the air, and a bright light flashed, and Teran felt a sharp sting against his back. Beginning to turn, he saw the rest of the lightning inches away. They all struck him on the side, drawn like a magnet to Teran's wound, expelling darkness. All of the lightning shot through his body, sending him to his knees. Holy slayer was glowing, and then thrusted onto the ground. "You have upset me..." The voice echoed ominously, before a black burst of darkness surrounded the area, fog forming from the ground.

Teran took a step forward, and his blade was drawn. He sprinted, his speed and strength far more then before. Flying high into the air, Teran began to launch multiple blasts of darkness out of the weapon he held, the ground shaking from the force of the dusk that emitted from his glowing bane. Teran floated slowly to the ground, smiling with sweat dripping from his brow.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:15 pm
As the smoke cleared, the platinum man had nothing but a smirk on his face as he saw Teran already on his knees. The platinum haired man was a bit dissapointed however; he wanted the fight to go on for a bit before the platinum haired man decided to deliever the final blow. Though by the looks of things, it was going to be now.

"Time to end this..."The platinum man said to Teran as he repositioned his blade so that the blade was running along his tricep instead of down his leg. Next, he moved his left leg forward and stretched it out as electricity began consuming the blade of the platinum haired man. The man was going to slice towards Teran twice when he heard "You have upset me" around the environment.

The voice did not sound like Teran; as if someone was taking over for him. The platinum haired man got into a regular position, watching Teran as the electricity faded from the blade. The platinum haired warrior thought that Teran was foolish nonetheless so he let Teran take all the time he needed. Seems like it was a bit too much as darkness suddenly consumed the area, leavin the warrior with a shocked look on his face.

"So....You're one of them.." he told Teran. If one were as smart as the man, then he or she would know that it was impossible to wield the elements of light and dark; all the rest of the elements were fair game. Those that DID have light and dark elements were..different. This match was not going to be normal for the platinum haired man...or was it?

"Hmph..looks like we've warmed up." the platinum haired man told Teran as he saw Teran rush towards him at a greater speed than before before leaping high into the air; from the looks of it, his speed and strength increased.

As a result, he broke his promise and began running towards his opponent while Teran threw multiple blasts of darkness towards the ground and the warrior. The platinum haired man moved side to side in order to avoid the blasts; he almost got hit a few times, and the moving ground did not help wither. When he got close, the platinum haired man slinged his free hand towards Teran, sending a lightning bolt towards the chest of Teran. The same results would happen if Teran got hit with it.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:09 pm
Air was filling the lungs of Teran as he laughed, the warmth from the darkness coursing through his veins. Clenching his fist the darkness was continuing to flow, mass destruction inevitable. The ground was breaking apart, and as it was focusing within his body, Teran was not as powerful at the beginning, yet this mass of darkness within him, the part forced away from society was to powerful to hide. With this change, came the personality change, while he was still in control, he was changed, and now he was laughing nonchalantly. Power shot through his body, as he turned to see the platinum man rushing forward towards him. Distraught in mind, Teran stopped his laughter, and a deep and wretched voice spoke to him. "Hum? You really wanna play eh?"

With black veins pumping out of his skin, it was apparent the darkness was in his body now, as with each breath, a black fog left his mouth, and the iris's of his eyes were black. His hair was now stained completely white, whiter then the sky. His fingernails were white, yet black darkness focused around his hands, causing his skin to turn pitch black. As he turned, ready to kill this man, he smiled, as the one he was fighting, believed the element he used was enough to defeat him. "Oh, lightning, so powerful, yet not as powerful as darkness, I assure you." Seeing it come closer, Teran closed his eyes, as the lightning bolt directly hit the chest of Teran, and was consumed by the darkness that was within his body. The dark mass that stood in front of Calypso had no physical wound, and did not appear to be damaged at all. It was not Teran, but it stepped forward, and spoke with him voice.

"I don't wanna know what that was, but I do know that it is time for you to step it up...relinquished daemon..." Darkness began to focus around Teran, and a gigantic figure appeared in the darkness, rushing forward and slamming into Calypso. The darkness was very strong, and forced Teran to take a few steps back. The force of the strength broke apart the ground, and the sky turned black. The dark figure that was striking forward was the relinquished daemon, a very powerful attack that Teran uses.

Teran twisted his blade in the air, and closed his eyes. He whispered under his breath. "Deficio Animi..." Sticking his hand out, a bullet, faster then any darkness he had used before, was sent straight towards the enemies chest, and exploded, inches away from him. It was only a second before it reached him, Teran stood, looking and laughing, to see if his prey would live.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:37 pm
With a simple attack such as the man's lightning strike, he did not expect it to connect; it did though, which was unexpected, as well as what happened next.

The electricity simply dissappered; it still traveled, but after it connected that was it. Even worse was that Teron did not even try to dodge it; as if he knew it would not connect. The platinum haired man had a suprised look on his face for a few seconds, taking in the new apperance of Teron as well as his speech on his element. And Teron was right-lightning was very powerful, but it did not have to be as strong as darkness for any student that was beginning to learn lightning would already know that everytime lightning was produced it contained the weakness of darkness-light.

The platinum haired warrior was going to prove this when he saw a large figure made of complete darkness attempt to collide with him. The platinum haired warrior held out his free hand and conjured an electric ball that covered his whole hand; though electricity was not running wild across it. It looked like a ball of light; only difference was that it was yellow. All the warrior did was extend it towards the beast, and it would disseminate since darkness was gone when it was near light. All that was left was the ball still in the warrior's hand.

Of course, the man did not wield the light element so he had to think outside the box a bit; if he did, he would only have to emanate it from his body and the beast would perish. Emanating electricity from the man's body would not have the same effect. Plus this darkness seemed to be more potent so it didn't split up as fast as it normally would.

"My element does not have to be powerful; it produces your element's weakness" he thought as he aimed the ball towards the Teran; he didn't know what was going to happen if it connected.

Luckly it didn't for it clashed with another projectile of Teran. Since it was purely out of darkness, the ball would seperate it. This meant that the ball was still heading for Teran, but the warrior was not 100 percent safe from the explosion as it pushed the platinum haired warrior back up to 10 feet.

"My element contains more than brute strength.." The platinum haired warrior told Teran as electricity began to run across his entire body, raising his hair up a bit as he began to channel electricity into his blade, causing the weapon to become coated with electricity.

"Try and guess if you haven't already figured it out."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:55 pm
Teran was laughing, from the way Calypso looked, it seemed that he was afraid of the demon that Teran had become. He was chuckling at that thought, that someone with such skills would be able to fight against him and attempt to win. With a twist of the wrist, all lightning around his body was gone, as he looked at him. "Your ball of lightning is just that, lightning, it may make a light, but it is not as if the sun is my enemy... It is just light, not the element, therefore, good luck trying to damage me." The ball of lightning stops the attack, luckily. Yet as it flyed towards Teran, he slashed at it with holy slayer, and broke apart, shocking the ground around him, not even blinking, for this happened within a second. Unharmed, he winced in apprehension.

"Lets go!" Teran yelled, running outward with a large amount of speed. The streak of black across the ground as he ran began to erode it. With acid dripping from the creature that was Teran's mouth, the creature's knuckles burst into a black fire, and it launched a punch to the ground, black fire surrounding Calypso. "Calypso, I know who you are! I know your goals, but you are gonna have to go through me, I am sorry, your just not good enough buddy." The fire that began to surround him instantly intensified, and Teran was in the air, slamming down with darkness around his Holy Slayer.

He meant to connect blades, as if they did, the darkness from his blade would shoot everywhere, Teran had to much strength to contain it with a single slash, so he rapidly slashed at the enemies torso and head, laughing a a black spit fell out of his mouth with each slash.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:42 pm
"After seeing your skills so far, i won't even need to damage you." The platinum haired warrior replied as he motioned Teran to bring it with his left index finger.

It did not matter however if Teran was not going to take the full damage of electricity. He was not immune to the electricity so that meant he could be killed by it. The platinum haired warrior have been in situations similar to this back at the academy. The only difference was that Teran of course was just stronger.

The platinum haired warrior, being arrogant and confident as always allowed Teran to come towards him full speed with acid dripping from his mouth. The warrior could tell since the ground was burning up the minute Teran's saliva hit the earth. Though it seemed that Teran had other plans as he summoned a wall of black flames around the warrior followed by a boring lecture.

The platinum haired warrior looked around him suprised and looked up, seeing Teran going for a downward slice. The warrior held out his weapon horizontally upwards with his free hand near the end of the blade as if he was holding something. When this happened, the surging electricity became unstable and began to travel in different directions; unfortunately, so did Teran's darkness, so it was as if it canceled each other out. Not to mention he felt more power from this slash as he began to feel his knees buckle.

"You..." the warrior said lightly as he pushed up with his blade quickly, leaving Teran's abdomen exposed as he was going to go for a horizontal slice.

Teran had other plans however as he quickly blocked the warrior's slice and went beserk with attacks of his own as he managed to slice towards the torso of the warrrior. However, the platinum haired boy jumped back in order to avoid it, but got grazed near his armor area; still he could feel the pain. The platinum haired warrior held his waistling with his left hand as Teran was going for his head. The warrior ignored his needs and began exchanging blow for blow with Tera. With the swords clashing on impact and the intense fire surronding the warriors, perhaps this was the kind of battle and fun the warrior wanted.

On the contrary, the platinum warrior could not be in those flames forever, so when Teran was going for the platinum warrior's head, the warrior ducked and ran towards the flames spinning his blade at a speed to where it was equal to a bladed fan. As a result, the flames seperated like doors and the warrior was free from the flames. After that, he turned towards Teran where his blade dissappered and electricity began to gather in both of his hands in the shape of beach balls. The warrior then balled up and brought his fist together, aiming for Teran's frontal as he unleashed a continous beam of electricity with the width matching the size of a large pizza. If connected, then Teran will most likely get pushed back a few feet and feel the same effects from before.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:26 pm
Impressive. The only word that could come to mind in a situation so tense and filled with stress. Every step was taken perfectly, to avoid what a single mistake could bring, death. With every forward movement, it seemed that this person, this enemy, had some sort of counter. It was impressive, but from the looks of it, it had something to do with incredible luck. Teran's attacks were beginning to harm Calypso, Something that was both expected and anticipated. The onslaught of attacks that were sent forward, as a mean to get the fight upfront, was also working. Standing in the sidelines, using ranged attacks, can only work for so long, without becoming melodramatic and unappealing. It needed to change, and it did, with the attack sent forward by the opponent. After a few moments, it seemed that the tide of battle could change. Could. Without a doubt, Calypso was working harder then ever to defeat Teran, yet with the amount of overwhelming power Teran was displaying, it would be difficult to defeat him.

The flames surrounding the two warriors dissipated, the flames had done there job, the fight was beginning to pick up. The blank faced Teran was looking forward at the other, sudden realizations were not common, and when the lightning came forward, instantly one did. Lightning was the only skill he was using. If a way to stop that existed, then there would be no other worries. Something came forward, it was large, but not too large. Teran jumped to the side, seemingly gliding through the air for a few yards. Teran would not allow the beam to hit him. Looking around, there was nothing, only the land that they stood on. It was perfect. heh... Teran thought as he rushed forward, a plan in mind.

The sprinting man had such extreme speed, he was like a blur. A black and white spec running forward like a bullet, blade stuck out while trying to stab Calypso. Teran rushed forward, and then inches away from him, he continued his onslaught of slashes. A strike to the head, a strike to the torso, average attack pattern. At once, a change. Teran stabbed his blade into the ground, and darkness shot up, all around the two of them, leaving Teran open for a counter, yet if Calypso approached, he would be harmed severely. Will he take the risk?

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Agent Code Monkey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:50 pm
The platinum haired warrior again noticed the speed that Teran possessed. Once he appeared, he continued his boring attack pattern. The platinum haired warrior moved back, matching Teran's strikes blow for blow. The platinum haired warrior after many strikes began to notice that this was the pattern and was about to counterattack, hopefully injuring him. Unfortunately, the warrior was too late to do so for Teran quickly changed his attack by jamming his blade in the ground.

Darkness erupted from the ground, surronding the air before crashing back to earth. The platinum warrior stopped in his tracks as he began to realize since the shots were sprayed, the chances of the warrior getting hit were high if he tried to dodge each one. As for Teran, he stood vulnerable, begging the warrior to pierce his blade through his heart of slice his craninum in two. Unfortuantely, the darkness acted like a sheild; the warrior could go in for the kill, but would he risk taking heavy damage? Plus there was the chance that Teran was going to avoid the attack and continue with his merciless attacks.

"Dammit." the warrior thought as he was dissapointed that he was not able to kill Teran as quick as he wanted to.

However that meant more fun for the platinum haired warrior. The platinum haired warrior hopped back 6 feet as his blade became covered in yellow electricity. After the electricity formed, the platinum haired warrior gripped his blade with two hands and sliced upward, left diagonally, right diagonally, and horizontally towards the frontal area of Teran. As a result, he sent 5 7 feet tall, 9 inch wide electric crescent blades. Since Teran was buzy creating havoc, surely all of the attacks would connect. Each blade would cause pain throughout the body, rapid heartbeat, twitching and a bruise if connected.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff