Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply Video Game Favorites
What Video game are you currently playing Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you play video games?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:57 pm
As the thread title, i would like to know what you guys are currently playing video game wise i am currently playing

Dragon age origins on my xbox 360 its a very cvool rpg game i recommend it to you all smile  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:48 pm
Oh, my friend is playing that for PS3...looks shiny. I just noticed the new section today so I apologize for not posting sooner. I am playing Grandia 2 for the Dreamcast right now because I'm crazy that way. I really want to find a copy of Rival Schools 2 (a fighting game) for it...but it's hard to find the game data to burn a copy...and the seconhand market for dreamcast is kinda shady. When I'm not playing Grandia I am playing Dokupon Journey or Rocking Pretty (don't judge me) for the ds. I really need to finish .Hack Quarantine and play the .Hack G.U. games tho, but I have to be in the mood to get back into a game after putting it down.  

Elzingaiv

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:27 pm
If anyone knows a good site to download dreamcast game data so I can expand my collection of games I'd love to hear it XD  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:36 pm
I remember playing Grandia Extreme. The gameplay was fun, but some of the story stuff seemed stupid. "We just killed a giant monster boss, but we should run away from squishy humans with guns!" rolleyes Still a pretty good game though.

I'm playing Fallout 3 Game of The Year Edition twisted  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:35 am
My older bro picked up a Dreamcast from a friend - it came with over 100 "unofficial" games - man, bootlegging those things seems like it's pretty easy.
xd

Currently playing: Splitting my time between GTA IV (been pecking at it since it was released), and Force Unleashed...
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:28 am
currently pokemon platinum. if anyone else plays, lets trade sometime.
my friend code is 0861 0653 7359  

Chibi Riku 22

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:25 am
i am still playing dragon age kinda of annoyed roses character is a bad as mage bu main is no where near as good  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 pm
@ 2na yea, it's really easy...burn and play so long as data is formatted right. You can even run emulation software I'm told, but finding properly coded data seems to be my problem. It was real big a few years back...part of the reason the system died was lack of piracy protection of ANY kind. But it was such a neat system that I couldn't give it up and now I really want to collect the old games so I can experience them again, I have a soft spot for failed consoles. I own a virtual boy for the same reason, and the games I have are pretty fun too.  

Elzingaiv

Ryoko Rosea

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:09 am
i used to play the sonic adventure games on Tenchis dreamcast then he gave me it and it still works 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:37 am
Just beat "No More Heroes" again so I have some kinda idea what I am in for when number 2 comes out...and to polish mah beam sword skillz! XD  

Elzingaiv

Chibi Riku 22

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:02 pm
Ryoko Rosea
i used to play the sonic adventure games on Tenchis dreamcast then he gave me it and it still works 3nodding
My first dreamcast... I broke.... and gutted it and turned it into a piggy-bank. Second one which I got in '05 still works, havent played it in ages though. It's great taking my dreamcast coin collector to a coin counting machine and ppl go O_o when they see what it is lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:49 am
Chibi Riku 22
Ryoko Rosea
My first dreamcast... I broke.... and gutted it and turned it into a piggy-bank. Second one which I got in '05 still works, havent played it in ages though. It's great taking my dreamcast coin collector to a coin counting machine and ppl go O_o when they see what it is lol.

lol that would be funny biggrin , Tenchi gave me some more games he found spawn in the demons hand, and Resident evil code verionca  

Ryoko Rosea

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 pm
I've been playing Aqua puzzle game and Link both for the DSi. Along with Borderlands for the 360 ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:07 am
I have Just restarted "Dokupon Journey" for the DS...while not as awesome as the PS2/Wii game, "Dokupon Kingdom" it's still a great little game with great multiplayer and replay value. It's so deliciously evil because you are actively trying to ruin your fellow adventurers so you can be the "Hero" and marry the princess. It's a great way to waste hours with friends and possibly ruin friendships over stealing a castle or firebombing them during a bossfight. XD
I am also trying to finish "Master of the monster maze for the DS. It's a quirky little rpg where you are a dungeoneer...that's right, you build and maintain dungeons for fun and profit. You have a magic shovel that lets you dig out an area for monster habitation, then furnish to attract monster types. But each day you have to clear the dungeon you made to fund the next level of building so you can get better monsters to show up, Dark Elf queens don't take residence in a 1 floor hovel after all smile

Altus has been putting out some really neat games for the DS lately and I'm having a blast with these gems! This is 9...or is it 10? Oh well lets say 9. razz  

Elzingaiv

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:57 pm
Has anyone played the new "Capcom vs Tatsumoto" game for the Wii? I'm tempted to buy it after I get the new "No More Heroes" game...but I haven't heard anything. I am not a huge fighting game fan (although I do enjoy the Guilty Gear franchise) but the guys capcom are fighting are part of my childhood, Tatsumoto did all the sentai anime back in the day when that was popular. I remember watching Battle of the planets (which got a new title every time the rights changed hands, the original name was gatchaman, but it was released here under 3+ names) and Tekkaman was pretty cool as well. #69  
Video Game Favorites

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff