Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Academy Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:21 pm
This is where the Academy students start out. They will be trained the specific jutsu, and then afterwards will be given a test to become a genin.

THE CHAKRA SYSTEM

Basically it is a time to make jutsu limits so that Chakra actually has a meaning in this guild. What I have seen is that chakra is pretty much overlooked in this guild. So to get this all in control I have thought of the easiest system to understand without people having to draw up complex algebra equations to figure out how much chakra they have left. Trust me I ran through many different scenarios of what would be the best and easiest system for doing this. I really didn't want to be too strict or too leaniate

So let me try to explain this as simply as possible and please read all of this and follow the rules strictly.

Lets start with the Basic caps on the amount of jutsu each rank can use:
Academy Students - 15 Jutsus
Gennin- 30 Jutsus
Chuunin- 45 Jutsus
Jounin- 60 Jutsus
Anbu- 70 Jutsus
S-Rank (sannin)- 90 Jutsus
Kage- 110 Jutsus

Each rank has different restrictions on which level jutsus they can and cannot perform.

Academy Students Can perform :
15 academy level Jutsu
7 gennin Jutsu
1 chuunin Jutsu

Gennin Can perform:
30 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

Chuunin can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

Jounin can perform:
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu

Anbu can perform:
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Ranked Jutsu

S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu

Kage's can perform:
110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

To clarify all this Basically one would go off of the max amount of jutsus being able to be performed then subtract the jutsus being performed independently. Thus every rank has no bearing on the amount of jutsus being taken away other than that you minus one everytime you use a jutsu.

For Example:

Say you are a Chuunin and you use 25 chuunin level jutsu then you take 40 minus 25 and you have 15 jutsus left to perform of any rank in your arsenal.

Also you can only learn as many jutsu as is allowed by chakra consumption, on jutsu higher ranking then you. So if you a chunin you can only learn 1 S rank.

Add-ons:

Monthly bonus!
Everymonth you have your character you get to add 2 extra jutsus to your ability to be used. Once that character dies you go back to normal amount for your next character.

Demon/Angel Bonus! For everyone that has a demon/angel they get a little bit of a bonus.

You get plus X amount of jutsu to each rank and overall, where X is the number of Tails/wings. It increases each stage (So if you are the 4 tail and your at stage 0, you get +4 to each rank and overall, then when you hit stage 1, you get another +4 to each rank and overall.) Though when you go down in stages it gets reduced. (So if your the 4 tail in stage 1 and you go to stage 0, you get -4 from each rank, and overall)

Special Chakra Increase Bonus:

Any bloodline/clan that says you get an increase (ex Hatake) You add 10% of your overall jutsu, and add it to that. (So if your a Chunin with the Hatake Bloodline and you can do 45 jutsu you add 4.5 to that number (round to the neast whole number) and you can do 50 jutsu as a Chunin)

Learning Jutsu

This is standard post requirement for learning jutsu of your rank.

2 Post for Academy Jutsu
4 Post for Genin Jutsu
6 Post for Chunin Jutsu
8 Post for Jonin Jutsu
10 Post for Sannin Jutsu

However if you learning a jutsu above you, it takes twice as much per rank. (So if you a genin learning a Chunin jutsu is takes 12 (6 x 2) posts, and if you learning a Jonin it takes 24 (8 x 3) ) Though if you a rank lower it takes less posts per rank. (So if you a Jonin learning a Chunin jutsu it takes 3 posts, and if you learning a Genin jutsu it takes 1 post (4/3 = 1.3 = 1) )  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:52 pm
Aki walked in through the academy doors leaving the busy street behind a bored look on his face. He walked towards the nearest classroom and opened the door looking at all of the people inside and took a seat slouching in his chair as he raised his hand. "Im Aki Nara...." his voice trailed off a vacant look on his face and his hands reached into their pockets pulling out a block of wood that looked like it had been attacked by a angry chipmunk while his other hand produced a worn knife. He began whittling away waiting for who ever was in charge to tell him what to do.

((Lol first post!))  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:39 pm
Kowaii literaly appeared out of thin air behind Aki. The slight wind from the jutsu he had just used would send a chill breeze to the back of Aki's neck. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!?!!?!!" Kowaii yelled at him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:22 pm
Aki blinked in suprise as a gust of wind brushed against his neck and flinched when Kowaii screamed in his ear dropping the wood block and knife. He turned around massaging his ear a exasperated look on his face "Looking for the sensei?" Jeez whats this guys problem? He bent over and picked up his tools. "Do you know where he is?"  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:08 pm
Kowaii flashed a big grin at Aki. He then jumped over the row of tables and walked to the front where the board was and leaned against the desk. "Well, now that I have your undivided attention, my name is Kowaii. I sall be your teacher for the time being, and I am also Otokage." Kowaii said, still grinning. "And what is your name?" Kowaii inquired. He probably knew it from paperwork, but formal introductions are always better.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:33 am
Aki bowed low to the man before standing up "Im Aki Nara" He slouched into the nearest chair again he might as well sit down untill he was told what to do. The Otokage? And I was hoping I could sleep through the teachers lectures. Oh well it'll probably be a little more intresting than a chuunin teaching He raised his hand "So what do I have to do to become a Genin sir?"  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:20 am
"Ok, Aki. The first thing you have to do is learn three simple jutsu." Kowaii said as he went to write what they were on the board. "Bunshin no jutsu, Kawarimi no jutsu, and Henge no jutsu." Kowaii said as he finished writing. He then turned around and demonstrated them one by one. "Ok, your turn." He said with a smile.

{3 posts each}

Henge No Jutsu (Transformation Technique)
Description: A user of this skill has the ability to transform their outer appearance to that of another form, which can be a person or object. However, due to the physical restrictions on the body, the user cannot transform into anything extremely smaller or larger than what they already are. Therefore one could not transform into a shuriken or a small animal. Neither can the user transform into an enlarged or distented form of anything (therefore no such thing as a small human-sized adult elephant, or a human-sized ant). Therefore the user must always be within the same proportions as the original form of the object. Also, the user does not gain any extra physical ability through Henge. (i.e. transforming into a cheetah will not give you a cheetah's speed) Henge is dispelled when the user is touched in an offensive matter. Thus after the user hits the target in their transformed state they revert.

Kawarimi No Jutsu (Body Switch Technique)
Description: A common jutsu - used to quickly replace a body with a close by object. Creates confusing among the opponent(s) - creating a chance to escape, or return with a larger strike. Useful for avoiding attacks, and hiding from potential enemies.

Bunshin No Jutsu (Clone Technique)
Description: A jutsu that creates an illusionary clone of the user, in numbers of one or more. The clone disappears after being struck with an attack, and can deal no damage. This jutsu is one of the basics, and required to pass the shinobi academy.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:33 am
Aki watched carefully as Kowaii did the jutsu carefully memorizing the hand seals and their order. He stood up from his chair and stepped away from it going over the seals for Henge No Jutsu. He practiced the seals by themselves, fixing all the errors he made in their formation.

1/3

This time he did the seals and added chakra clumsily with no semblance of controll and finished the hand signs causing himself to be covered in a cloud for a few moments. When he stepped through his face looked as if he was a plastic soldier and someone had used a magnifying glass to melt it. With a sigh he released the jutsu What a drag.

2/3

He moved through the handsigns again putting more effort into conrtolling the flow of chakra and managed (barley) to get the correct amount required for the jutsu. This time when he stepped from the cloud he was the spitting image of a man Aki had seen wandering the streets of sound.

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:34 am
The ninja entered with Sona following. "Lord Otokage, there is someone here to see you." He said.

Kowaii looked over to see the ninja and Sona. "Thank you." Kowaii said dismissing him. "Sona, it's so wonderful to see you again." Kowaii said as he walked over and gave her a small and friend like hug. "What brings you to my neck of the woods?" Kowaii asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:36 am
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

she hugged him back and smiled
"i heard you need someone to teach the academy students till ya get someone else" she said

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:43 am
Aki noticed the ninja walk in and start talking to the otokage but shrugged and got back to his training it was none of his bussiness. He reviewed the hand signs in his head and then physically went through them exactly like he had on the previous jutsu getting their formations correct before moving onto adding chakra, he didnt want to accidentally do some other jutsu cause he made the wrong hand seals.

1/3

Aki went through the hand seals for Kawarimi No Jutsu adding chakra with a little controll expecting himself to disapear in a cloud of smoke and be replaced by a object in the room. Instead all he got was a tugging sensation in his gut. He shook his head in exasperation.

2/3

Aki added more chakra finnaly getting a feel for his chakra contoll and finished the hand signs. He felt himself get "tugged" over to the bookshelf and heard a clattering sound behind him. He turned around and saw a dictionary on the floor with a few whips of smoke above it vanishing almost as soon as he saw them. He walked over and picked up the book and replaced it on the self. One more and then im done with the busy work.... I wish I could just lay on my roof and whittle away the time while watching the people walking the streets below

3/3

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:53 am
Aki snapped back to reality and got to work on the final jutsu. He formed the seals methodically adding chakra as he did so feeling more confidant in his chakra controll. Unfortunatly he was over confident and threw to much chakra into the jutsu causing a large noxious cloud of smoke to engulf him. He came coughing out of the cloud, and leaned on his knees before standing back up Got to treat this like forging and take everything slow or i'll marr the finnal product

1/3

He went through the signs again, and again, and again making sure they were correct before adding a moderate amount of chakra to the jutsu. "Bunshin No Jutsu" as he said it a whobbly ghostly copy of himself flaied widly on the ground before vanishing in a poof.

2/3

Aki closed his eyes meditating and went through the signs again, one good thing about being lazy was he rarely ever got flustered he would just meditate on the problem and spo the solution sometimes for hours on end. A poof of smoke came into existence next to him and out of it stepped a perfect copy of Aki which waved half heartedly at him and then vanished.

3/3

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:58 am
Aki sat down in his chair and pulled out the wood block and wood knife and started whittling away envisoning the end product. His little companion Hachi slithered out of his shirt and laid on his shoulder one eye closed the other lazily watching his progress. Aki assumed he would be told what to do next untill then he had no problem lazing the time away

((Hachi's my salamander o.O already got him approved!))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:08 am
little mintchan
User Image
"Roses Are Red violets are blue
De dum dum de dun dun!

she hugged him back and smiled
"i heard you need someone to teach the academy students till ya get someone else" she said

"I may be sweet, But not sweet as you."
De dum dun de dun dum!

User Image

"So are you planning on joing the village? Or just helping out?" Kowaii asked her, with a confused look. He let Aki work for a bit while he caught up with Sona.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:14 am