Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply Video Game Favorites
Other websites/games you play? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyKeia

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:45 pm
Fellow guild members, what other websites do you visit during the day? Or, perhaps you play games. Which ones?

For example, I am usually on Facebook and DeviantArt. But I am also on Furcadia a lot. (Not a furry though, just use it to chat).  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:10 pm
hmm lets see...i have a facebook account that i kinda use and i have a deviantart account that i use everyday. oh and of course im on youtube because i do anime openings in english but go does my sync skills suck!! lolz  

hellsing_roxx

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:24 pm
Well, I have a facebook that I check every so often and a myspace that I forget about alot from a few years back. I joined some other stuff but none of them had a very good feel to them so they are dormant. I am more of a console gamer and have been playing my older games, so not much their either. Mostly read webcomics and do this when I am online, maybe watch some youtube...I have an account so I can bookmark stuff on my page, but I'm not very artistic so I haven't posted any material.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:35 pm
Mostly I just watch stuff on youtube and go on here. I used to do MMORPGs, but I haven't really found anything too much recently that I view as good enough. Well by that I mean, better then playing Fallout 3 Game of The Year Edition ^_^  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:48 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Mostly I just watch stuff on youtube and go on here. I used to do MMORPGs, but I haven't really found anything too much recently that I view as good enough. Well by that I mean, better then playing Fallout 3 Game of The Year Edition ^_^

same here, after ffxi I haven't found an mmo worth playing for longer than a few months...something about that game caused me to devote several years...meanwhile all these shiny new games that have come out inspire a purchase and a month or two of play followed by disappointment.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:16 am
I would challenge you to say that about Fallout 3. It's rated VERY highly. It's totally a lot of awesome fun.

Also I enjoy going on Wikipedia and E-bay.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:51 am
KiyamiMakibi
Fellow guild members, what other websites do you visit during the day? Or, perhaps you play games. Which ones?

For example, I am usually on Facebook and DeviantArt. But I am also on Furcadia a lot. (Not a furry though, just use it to chat).
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight...just to chat...
xd

I go to DA, FA, various other anime and webcomic-based forums, LJ, and I have a facebook page, but I've only used it once.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:12 am
You should totally use Facebook more! There's all kinds of good stuff! If you start using it again I'll give you my facebook thing.

Also I LOVE to read my web comics at night! <3  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:21 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
You should totally use Facebook more! There's all kinds of good stuff! If you start using it again I'll give you my facebook thing.

Also I LOVE to read my web comics at night! <3
Er...no.
I've only used it once, and I still get alerts from it - it seems my entire family and such is on there...and I don't want my East coast people mingling with my West coast ones...nonononono...
gonk

But yes, reading webcomics is a great way to unwind...and frequenting their forums is a good way to get the inside scoop.
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:39 am
Well...you could always create ANOTHER facebook account. You could register it as Amara! I use one account to put up for any friends or family that are more...conservative...and another one for the real me

Why not just do that?  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:42 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Well...you could always create ANOTHER facebook account. You could register it as Amara! I use one account to put up for any friends or family that are more...conservative...and another one for the real me

Why not just do that?
Ah, you understand my quandry - I might just do that...but not as Amara - don't want to confuse folks that much, now.
;D

I also forgot to mention that I used to play some FFXI, but I could never get the hang of it...or afford it.
xd

Now I play a good deal of Perfect World, because it has catgirls and it's FREE.
wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 am
Aww...come on! It'd be AWESOME! You could post pics of yourself dressed like a proper girl XD

I played that for awhile...and then I moved on. There's other MMORPGs that have catgirls you know. Oh wait I think I remember why...I was trying to do something for a skill quest, and it was too damn hard to figure out how to do it. Ugh.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:51 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Aww...come on! It'd be AWESOME! You could post pics of yourself dressed like a proper girl XD

I played that for awhile...and then I moved on. There's other MMORPGs that have catgirls you know. Oh wait I think I remember why...I was trying to do something for a skill quest, and it was too damn hard to figure out how to do it. Ugh.
Aw, hellz no.
xd

There are? That are free?
wink

...and you should play more! We could squad up and go kill stuff!
twisted  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:52 am
Oh it would be totally cool!

Well if you could do that skill quest for me I'd consider it. I DO know I didn't get to level 30 though...  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:58 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Oh it would be totally cool!

Well if you could do that skill quest for me I'd consider it. I DO know I didn't get to level 30 though...
Was it some dungeon crawl? ...or a miniboss? ...and do you remember which server you were on?
ninja  
Video Game Favorites

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces