Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
天—Ancient Kaguya Manor—閻(READ 1ST POST B4U ENTER) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:41 pm

Outside:User Image

Inside:User Image
Ryugan's self made sleeping quaters just below the lightning peaks.There are two bathrooms, three Bedrooms and 2 Dojo's. It is protected by a motion activaed blue fire barrier that only Ryugan and others he gives a seal to past it. The flames are cursed and will engulf anyone who tries to enter without a seal, burning them alive in flames hotter than the sun. This dojo becomes visible to only those who have a seal. Lightning constantly strikes this area, replacing any scent with the smell of burned rock, this meaning no ninja can be tracked here using scent. Also when any form of jutsu is attempted to be learned it takes 4 less post.

The first dojo:User Image
Dojo Hateshinai - A vast dojo used for sparring and intensive training, weights located at the door.

The second Dojo:User Image
Symbol located in center of dojo:User Image

Dojo Ryouko - A beautiful dojo that is used for no holds barred matches with friends and students. There is a large tiger symbol in the middle of the dojo that represents Ryugan's strength.

Third Dojo:
User Image

Dojo Hoshigawa: This is dojo only Ryugan can enter, it is sealed off from even those with tags. Ryugan comes here to perfect jutsu and train for Taijutsu styles.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan appears leaping up the moutain and stops a few yards from his dojo. He bit his finger causing it to bleed, and did a few handsigns. When Ryugan finished the handsigns he swung his finger downward, shooting small drops of blood on the grass. This was so he would need no seal to enter his dojo."Guess im welcome now??" Ryugan says as he opened the doors to his house and heads towards Dojo no Tora Ryu.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytMpbzib9WA

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:09 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir used the instructions written on the note to carefully enter Ryugan's dojo. He immediately found Ryugan inside and crossed his arms. "I suspect there was a reason for why you wanted to train all the way out here in the country as opposed to the village?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:39 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan opened his left eye, then quickly closed it again. "My dojo is more secluded and is specifically designed for intensive training, and as for your question..." Ryugan's hand's begin to glow a turquiose as he begins to slowly get out of his meditating positon to stand."I wanted to learn that technique of yours, i believe it is called..Ivory cannon??"He says as he opens his eyes and directs them at Fenrir.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:58 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Yajuu jumped out of Fenrir's vest pocket and pointed his small katana at Ryugan while he shouted, "How dare you demand my master to teach you such a technique! Just who do you think you are!? I should kill you where you stand for even asking such a thing!" Fenrir's sharp eyes pierced into Ryugan. "Yajuu," Fenrir growled. "It's perfectly alright. Quiet yourself." Yajuu looked up at Fenrir in shock but then just quietly glared at Ryugan. "The "Ivory Cannon" Fenrir began as his left arm from the elbow down covered itself in a dense layer of bone. "It is one of my two most notorious techniques that has earned me the title of the "Perfect Kaguya". Every kaguya in the past has manipulated their ability in one form or the other to gain an advantage over their enemy." Fenrir remembered the blind kaguya who specialized in sending large amounts of bone into the ground so that he might hear the attacks around him more clearly and strike up through the ground. "I manipulate my ability by transforming my own body and appendages into lethal weapons. Ivory Cannon is a projection of this." Fenrir then raised his left arm to show that from the elbow down his body had shifted his arm into a long barrel-like structure. "It has the ability to not only fire larger, heavier, and much more powerful bullets than what you can simply shoot with your fingers, but it has the ability to fire anything placed inside at rapid propulsion, making it a crafty and dangerous weapon that can be adapted for almost any kind of warfare." He then fired a long, spear-like bone past Ryugan's head which blasted through the walls of the dojo behind him and then continued to blast through several trees and rocks behind him. "But perhaps Yajuu is right." Fenrir said looking into Ryugan's eyes, as if piercing into his soul to find his true character. "Why should I teach you such a move? What could you possibly offer as payment?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:32 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiles at the question Fenrir asked, although he did want to address Yanjuu's annoying little outburst."Yanjuu, please mind your own business, you really like to try my patience dont you??"Ryugan then turned his gaze back at Fenrir."What can i offer you in return, eh??"He was anxious to show off his perfected Kaguya armor and shut Yanjuu up. Ryugan lashed both of his arms sideways horizontally as his whole body sprouted out bones rapidly. "Zenmenteki Hone Gusoku-(Complete Bone Armor)!!" when he uttered these words the bones quickly flattened and began to thicken into a strong, sturdy armor. It spread quickly over Ryugan's body until it was covered in a strong white bone armor. The armor was White with turquiose streaks in it, and the elbows,shoulders, and head parts of the armor were spiked. "This Jutsu allows me to attack with little worries about what my opponent can throw at me, while still maintainig my speed.." Ryugan stretches his left arm out and it swiftly turned into a bone drill. He smiled under the armor triumphantly, Ryugan then dashed torwards the giant spear Fenrir shot and took it on with his bone drill,for a few seconds the battle seemed close,then Ryugan's drill arm ripped through the spear making sharp bone fragments fly everywhere. "When your body is covered with the armor, Your bone weaponry can form a little faster" Ryugan's face armor retracted, showing his face again."The weaknesses of the armor depend on your own strenght's and rank...so what ya say, got a deal??"

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:44 pm
((Couldnt let cha fux up the cool dojo XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 11:45 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A little grin formed on Fenrir's lips, showing off his sharp canines a bit. "I guess you are my student after all. You manipulate your bone in the same manner as I do. This should go faster than normal." Fenrir took into account how Ryugan had created his armor and followed a similar pattern. Bones quickly shot out of his body and then flattened against him. The white armor bleached against his body, and then formed along his head to create something in the pattern of a wolf's head, with two sharp ears and indents on the side for eyes. When it was finished, it was difficult to tell whether Fenrir looked more like a man, a wolf, or a dragon. Two strange looking bone swords slid out of his hands and he spun them around his body. "Yes. This will do nicely." Yajuu could only marvel at the form in amazement.

((Fenrir's complete bone armor form))
User Image

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:10 am
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan smiled as he saw Fenrir in his bone armor form.His eyes tinkled with excitement as he realized if he wanted to be known best Kaguya, he would have to step his game up. "Show off ,eh??" Ryugan shook his head in disappointment. "I'll Show you the perfect bone armor if you watch me at the chuunin exams" Ryugan smiles and sits back down, in an attempt to start back meditating.Ryugan chuckled for a few seconds then calmed himself.That sure shut Yanjuu up

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:25 am
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"Tempting" Fenrir growled as he disintegrated the bone armor to return to his usual form. "I'll think about it. In the meantime I should give you a little more information about the Ivory Cannon. It is not a structure that is limited to only your arms, as I demonstrated before. Rather, you can create the ivory cannon out of just about any place on your body. The stronger the bones in that area are, the more powerful the ivory cannon will be. Under that logic, the most powerful ivory cannon can be created from your spine, but its structure is so large and taxing on your back that it causes you to hunch over and interferes with your balance and taijutsu. Keep in mind about the limitations your body will have in certain areas as your replace your usual body parts with the cannon, or it will turn into your weakness." Fenrir then threw a high kick into the air, and kept it there with ease. "Now, forming the cannon becomes simply once you get used to it. There are no handseals or heightened chakra you need to make it. Just grow form the bones in your body down over the limb and push back the normal muscles and bodily fluid further back into the body. Give it a long barrel shape for accuracy and power, and then simply form the ammo at the base and fire." Fenrir demonstrated this by slowly forming the ivory cannon over the high kick, turning his leg from the knee down into a cannon barrel.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:53 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

"Sounds simple"Ryugan hopped to his feet and hunched his back then pointed his arms forward. Ryugan lowered his head, making his hair dangle in the mild gust or winds that seeped through small gaps in the dojo. "Konpekikaen Cannon!!" Four spiky spinal cannon's shot out of his back, two from the back of his shoulder's and two from beneath his ribs. A loud crunching sound could be heard as both of Ryugan's arms turned into giant cannons with spikes poking upwards at the barrels. "I know it's called ivory cannon, but my version is based solely on firing blue flamed bones or fire altogether.."Ryugan retracted the sharp bones back into his body and smiled, he had a new jutsu in mind that he was going to work on in his spare time."I couldnt risk messing up my dojo, I'll reinforce it later" He said sitting back down, re-entering his meditation stance.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:05 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir shook his head and exited the dojo. "Fool." he growled. Yajuu, however, stayed behind, tapping his foot on the mat.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:15 pm
((It was cuz i called the jutsu "simple, right??...ANSWER ME!!!! scream xp ))

User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan opened his eye and grinned, seeing Yajuu standing alone. "I know what i did, no need to pester me.."Ryugan then hopped to his feet and folded his arms. "Hmmmmmm" He said as he looked Yajuu up and down. "Perfect distance" Ryugan dashed over to yajuu and unleashed a devestating kick to his tiny stomach, sending him flying out of the door Fenrir left open. He smiled and walked outside, watching Yajuu soar high in the sky. "HAVE A NICE TRIP!!!" Ryugan yelled as he fell over and began to roll on the floor with laughter.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:57 pm
User Image
User Image

☯Ŧɦe Łåsŧ Ķåģuÿå☯

Ryugan took a few moments to stare off the moutainside in astonishment. Ryugan was originally from the mist and had never seen a sight like this befor in his life. He could see the smoky rigged moutains roaring with powerful thunder and he could smell burnt bark in the air. He took one big inhalement of the air then smiled. Ryugan then simply hopped off the moutain heading to the sound village.

User Image

Ryugan's Theme:

"I fear nothing....."

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash