Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Riki: needs practice Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:11 pm
I have been gone a few months and need to see if I still got it. I will spar with anyone if that is possible so if you think you are good enough to help be step in the ring.

Setting: an open field with cherry blossem trees everywhere. a light wind is in the area and the ground is slightily soft. It is over cast making it a bit chilly. Riki stands ready with his blade in its sheath.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:28 pm
Itazuki swayed around in a tree, making the leaves trickle down. He hopped from the tree and landed softly down and sat there waiting for an opponent.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:19 pm
"Thank you for accepting my challange. Are you ready?"Riki bent his knees a bit and let his right hand hover over the air above his blade's hilt. His left hand rest on his blade's sheath with the thumb pressed to the hand gaurd with a 90 degree bend. Riki waited for him to prepare himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:34 pm
"Yeah I'm ready, you do first." Itazuki muttered softly and he stood up with his arms lagging down. He wanted to see what this man had.  

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:54 am
[Riki examined the area. The trees pretty much surround them making it look like they were standing on a path covered in leaves. Riki spoted a branch half way between them and above them. He saw a weak, rotten spot and whipped his blade out sending there strike scars the size of razors but moving fast enough that by the time the third one finished the branch was half way cut and gave way. It came crashing to the earthing kicking up the leaves on the branch and around making the area in between almost like a wall of leaves. Riki used this to his advantage to try and surprise the more powerful opponent. Riki charged the wall of leaves and jumped through them and making it look like he was going to land in front of him, but then when he was halfway through he grabbed a branch to swing around and sling shot himself over the man's head. Riki landed behind him but quickly pivoted bringing his blade in a downward arc aiming for his neck. Riki also memorized what was in front of him before he pivoted in case he needed to know what was behind him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:38 pm
The tall and well built figure that was Itazuki stood still as the boy gallivanted around in seeking to distract Itazuki. It was weird in all aspects, it made no sense what so ever. His movements were a waste of time and energy. Itazuki's face sagged down mostly by his frown that made every thing look awful and depressing. Itazuki was not normally like this, he was joyous and overlooked every thing but today he was different. He was bored.

With a lame mood, Itazuki katana unhooked by the thin black vine things. He grabbed it, dropped it in front of him and kicked it with his foot making it bounce up and and intercept the boys attack for Itazuki's neck. The black tiny katana was caught in the stern hands of Itazuki. He sent a jet of powerful water at the boys's diaphragm. If this quick attack connected, all the air in the boys lung would be pushed out making him defenseless for small period of time.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:02 pm
Riki side pivoted into a roll but with the force of the balst still near Riki needed to do a backflip to not lose balance. Riki looked at the man."I did not expect that to land for a second but I also did not expect such an experenced man to not try. If your going to fight me you may wanna step up your game. I do not have weapons to watch you or abilities, but I promise if you keep this up you will most likily die here. I do not expect to beat you but I do ask you do not treat me lightily and give me what you got."Riki held his blade directly out as the whole blade began to turn blue with plasma. "shall we?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:32 pm
Holding his blade lopsided Itazuki looked at the boy and said, his words were carried swiftly by the never dying wind. "So whats the name of the man I am fighting?" Looking closely at the ground, the leaves blew away from his feet, then shriveled into a black thing. They all burned and blew away. Itazuki jerked forward a bit then took another jerky step till he went in a full on sprint towards the man. He held his katana down next to the ground. The tip of the blade formed a small thin trail in the ground.

Itazuki reached the man in a matter of seconds since they were not that distant of each other. When he got closer to the man, he hopped a foot of the ground than turn his body where his right side was facing the boy. The eye on the blade was bulging red with madness and vehement. Itazuki thrust his katana in between his arm hoping to catch the man off guard. He hoped that the tip of the blade would stab right through his lower abdomen. Itazuki then spun himself to the point where he was facing the man, he lunged himself at him and prayed he could land a shoulder ram in the mans center chest. Then he pulled back his body and breathed in the air.

A mixture of substances began to churn slowly in his stomach. As Itazuki inhaled a fixed amount of air, his chest expanded to great lengths. He let the chemicals settle in his stomach for a bit to he spat a translucent liquid at the man. It was a jelly like substance. The color was bluish pale. If it was to make contact with the boy it could be like a super intensified glue.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:06 am
Riki smiled and brought his bald over his back to counter the strike behind him."I am Riki Zenki."Riki was struke in the shoulder and almost lost balance and saw the man was breathing in and going to shoot something so Riki let his blade glow brighter and jumped into a back flip to get some more distance. He landed to see something flying at him and used his blade to send plasma strikes at it and spilt it so it would not connect. Riki couldn't take care of all of it so jumped over the rest and landed in front of him. Without missing a beat he began a flurry of strikes, slashs and arc on the man's blade hoping the light from the plasma on his blade would distract him enough to land a blow to his chest. With every strike a blast of plasma was added to give his fast strikes more power. "Who am I fighting?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:05 pm
Itazuki swung his blade his blade and black several quick slashes from Riki. He lowered his blade to block another slash but then as he hopped back, slid across the windy ground he felt a burning writhing pain in the middle of his bicep. A tear his coat formed and the white coat turned red with stinky blood. He dabbed his finger gently and did so till he held a bulb of blood, then he stuck his finger in his mouth and sloshed the droplet of blood for awhile then spat it on the ground. "Me? I am Itazuki, the monkey." Itazuki just threw in the final part into make clear his new nickname. He hopped around joyfully singing a dumbfounded song with no specific lyrics.

He stopped his lallygagging and held his blade up pointing Riki. The jet colored weapon had a distinct shine in the middle of the blade, the red eye stared down his foe. With out a moments hesitation Itazuki bolted towards Riki, his speed made him be there in no time at all, the wind from his feet made him travel faster yet. He held his blade in the direction of the man's stomach then with it he jutted the blade out, hoping to land a non-lethal wound. He found out that causing light wounds made the battle last longer and the enjoyment more. Then for being so close to Riki, Itazuki stuck his hand out and shot a bullet of powerful water, wind mixed and gathered in the cylinder shaped bullet. The bullet of ice was aimed at his stomach.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:04 pm
Riki moved and lept into the air. As he was in the leap his side split a little with a cut from the man's blade, but nothing too bad. Riki faced the man and focused his power into the blade and shot a largeish rip scar at the man moving fast and kicking up dirt as it went. Riki's blade had to rest so now it was a normal blade.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:12 pm
Standing almost still he moved his feet some to give him more backing, more support to help him not get knocked down. His eyes switched from the scar that looked like it was made from plasma to the sword in the Riki's hands that changed and went to a normal looking sword. He focused more attention on the scar then he held his blade out and slashed down at the scar cutting it, random fragments of the plasma swiftly lashed at Itazuki causing him to fall back and bleed from the cuts on his face. He stood up quickly or more like sprung up and as he did his blade began to have black vine wrap around the entire blade. The blade subtly pulsated then the cocoon wrapping fail off and turned to nothing. A new, bitter sword, a buster sword was in the hands of Itazuki. The blade was a little bit bigger than Itazuki. He slammed it into the ground and made the earth shake a bit. The blade was translucent, light went through it unevenly. Then Itazuki took a step forward and swung the blade upward sending a wave of energy.

The energy was called dark matter. Mysterious in its nature but easy to identify. The Dark matter was invisible, but all the light, sunlight that was hitting against it gave a bow in vision. So the dark matter made the light bow around it giving things invisibility as it passed, temporally. But Itazuki's sword made that all end making the dark matter visible, all it looked like was a dark, purple mist of death. The fog would instantly begin to burn at you but it was no normal burn, the dark matter makes atoms of a living thing move so rapidly the atoms tear themselves a part. So it felt must like a burn, so staying in this mist would be lethal. The mist span a distance of thirteen feet.

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:26 pm
Riki barley made it our...or not, his pants were missing spots now. He looked back into the mist and looked a little worried but then smiled."interesting, very good. It is an honor to fight someone like you."Riki began to run from the mist and once he was 50 feet away (thats a total of 63 feet) he turned and waited. All he could do was wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:40 pm
Awesome sensei mixes it up a bit! A gigantic blast of pure awesomeness is sent forward towards Riki, instantly giving him 5 points! ;3  

Awesome Sensei
Captain

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 pm
Itazuki charged forward at Riki. The black/purple mist died away, leaving a crater in the ground around it. Itazuki was quickly in front of Riki, he holding bigger than life blade he slashed down, the blade made a large thud. If Riki dodged, it most likely he would, a spike from the tip of the blade grew out a and stabbed ten feet of air hoping to cause at least a scratch on the man.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff