KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:04 am
I'm thinking about starting an RP in the Barton Town forum. It will be a parody RP, so far that I've thought any way. It won't be started for a while though, I need to wait at least until my pc is up and running again. So, is anyone interested in joining? Does anyone have any ideas? Anyone want to be a mod on it? Anyone think that this crazy antic is one antic too far?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:44 am
How can you mod it if it is in barton town only you will be able to delete stuff if it were in the guild it could be monitored better 4laugh  

21st_Cherry_Toy

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:48 am
To be a mod in Barton Town for an RP is to basically be an authority figure. You will need to read each and every post, be polite and follow the rules to a T and make sure that you tell off anyone who breaks the rules. If worst comes to the worst, you will have to report posts.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:50 am
well ya that goes without saying but the mod couldnt actually do any thing
with the posts

"hey I am a little star today 4laugh " weeeeeeeee flys around 4laugh  

21st_Cherry_Toy

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:55 am
lol, I see your point.

Hmm, I believe they should be renamed as...MISHELGRUBERS!

Nah, how about just the "RP (not so) secret police"?

ps, you are totally a star razz  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:59 am
Thank you ! I would just ask if you could make an rp in this guild or another ! The rps are better run inside the guild than out in the main forums and are much better monitored :3nods:  

21st_Cherry_Toy

5,500 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 am
I would, but some of my friends who want to join the RP are not in BOO and have no intention of joining confused  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 4:33 am
UPDATE-O-TRON!

I have thought of three main characters who will serve as leaders of the three factions: "Good", Neutral and Deliciously Evil.

Those are the names of the factions. Yes, the Neutral army will literally be called "The Neutral Army".

Leader of "Good": Ado L'Fhi T'ler, the benevolent leader who will not harm you or your family in any way. (Thats his full title)
Styled after Adolf Hitler, look closely at his name, he looks just like Hitler, though more happy and jolly and without any Nazi stuff around him. No swastikas, no ominous clothing and no salutes. He may or may not be evil behind his jolly exterior.

Leader of Neutral: His Neutrality.
Grey. He is grey in colour and grey in personality. He displays no emotion whatsoever and devotes his life to keeping the wold entirely neutral. While this means no wars, etc, it also means no happiness.

Leader of Deliciously Evil: Twinkletoes Sugarplummington.
Based somewhat on the NPC Brennivin from Dernier Cri. He is an exremely stylish and fashionable overlord. He commands demons, the undead and other evil creatures, all with a cheerfully fashionable touch. Some of his minions are slightly embarrassed by him, but know not to voice their oppinions about him since he is also known to be extremely ruthless.

I lack the competency to do art for this. Seriously, unless you want to see badly drawn stickmen with crude depictions of their various features, then I suggest you imagine what these people look like or better yet give me free art.

Haha, seriously though, I won't be drawing them because I will never get them to look like how I imagine them.

So, thoughts?  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Serg is Fluffy
Vice Captain

Friendly Noob

5,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

1.) I think this would be fun.
2.) I would love to see badly drawn stickmen with crude depictions of their various features. That would only make this that much more funny.
3.) Leader of evil should be: cotten-headed ninny muggins.

fo sho.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:08 pm
I WANNA BE A MOD!!! evil  

turboturboturbo

Dangerous Genius

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:26 am
Master Sergeant HALEIGH

1.) I think this would be fun.
2.) I would love to see badly drawn stickmen with crude depictions of their various features. That would only make this that much more funny.
3.) Leader of evil should be: cotten-headed ninny muggins.

fo sho.

Elf ftw razz

I'm starting to consider drawing everything in a Kingdom of Loathing style actually, then it would be a good reason for it all to be stick people lol

Oh and I'm going to make an update as soon as possible, I have a new pc and now have the time to get online biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 am
UPDATE!

I have decided to draw the stick-people anyway! They'll be at the bottom of the update, I'll leave you to guess who's who, it shouldn't be hard razz

I have came up with a name for the RP. It shall be called "Nations of Mystery".

Also, it will have various parodies of popular culture within it. For example, I will be making some "extras" under my control who parody myths and legends, etc.

Anyway, the moment you have been waiting for is finally here...my shoddy drawings using paint!
User Image User Image User Image  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

turboturboturbo

Dangerous Genius

6,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:24 am
I think I know who's who!
Left: Twinkletoes Sugarplum
Middle: Ado L'Fhi T'ler
Right: His Neutrality
AM I RIGHT?! DO I WIN?! (Just kidding)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:46 am
Plot update!

Nations of Mystery (NOM wink )

In the mysterious land of Mystery, a battle has raged since anyone can remember, well, wither that or everyone has very bad memories but that's beside the point, it has gone on for a really long time.

From simple tribes came simple clans. From simple clans came simple civilisations. From simple civilisations. From simple civilisations came...well actually...that's pretty much it. These civilisations warred with each other until they could decide on nation borders. To the North is the nation of "Good", ruled by the enigmatic (and also mysterious) Ado L'Fhi T'ler, the benevolant leader who will not harm you or your family in any way, are externally, a side for good, though their leader (being mysterious) often has plans that he doesn't share with anyone else. To the West is the nation of Neutral, ruled by the very neutral minister, His Neutrality. Neutral wishes only for peace and neutrality to reign supreme, though they also strive to eliminate all signs of emotion. To the South is the darkest (and pinkest) of all the nations, the nation of Deliciously Evil, ruled by the highly fashion-concious Twinkletoes Sugarplummington. Deliciously Evil wishes only to destroy all life other than what they own, however, Twinkletoes Sugarplummington wishes to remove all ugliness from the world, giving his soldiers cosmetic surgery at discounted prices.

Everything seemed fine at first, if a little frosty (and icy and a little cakey), but Deliciously Evil began to research into highly controversial techniques for achieving the latest fashions - Black Magic. Demons (ugly, ugly demons) poured in through the rift that was caused and began to ravage the planet. Not wishing for all of his citizens (and items of clothing) to be destroyed, Emperor Sugarplummington reportedly made a pact with the demons, becoming part one himself (sacrificing his cute hairstyle, but getting some very stylish horns as a trade-off) and gaining control of their hordes. With his new-found demonic army (who were far easier to accessorise than his human soldiers), Twinkletoes Sugarplummington decided to attack the other two nations. Lord T'Ler and His Neutrality respectively decided to counter attack, though due to their disagreements on how best to defeat Sugarplummington, decided to wage war on each other as well. Thus, the Nations of Mystery were at war with one another.

I'll be starting this in Barton Town in a couple of days, I'll post the link here. If anyone wants to join it, feel free to, I'd love to see you there  

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300