Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
Eclipse Ruins Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:39 pm
A large area a short distance out side of Ethral that was once a Large palace and kings tomb. However the place was reduced to rubble for the most part 100 years ago. Now there only is the ruined castle which houses no real treasure only some cool architecture and monsters. The real prize is in the Catacombs underneath the castle. However one must go through half the castle to get to the catacombs and explore. No one has ever come out alive ever sine the place is loaded with all sorts of traps the mind could imagine. In the far depth of here there lies a large amount of treasure, none of it magical but worth quite a pretty penny.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Tysulir walked down the path leading to the large stone gate that was falling apart. This marked the entrance of the ruins he was going to take the group through. He stood at the interior of the gate and waited for the rest to catch up. "Hurry up we have quite the adventure ahead." He shouted to the group following him.
(Lame intro I know)  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

Hellz Kirara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:22 pm
Hikaru was alone as she walked toward a large area which was just a short distance from Ethral. She looked around the place as a small breeze ruffled her hair a bit, she was tempted to yawn from boredum if some of the rubble didn't catch her attention. Though to anybody else it would look like a simple pile of rocks, though to her it looked like a giant mountain just waiting to be climbed. She smiled and bounded forward, twirling and humming to herself, her hair dancing around as she did so, her movements almost like dance as she leaped from one rock to another, making her way slowly to the top of the mound. She laughed at herself, knowing that if anybody were to watch they would consider her idiotic, though she knew she was having fun, and that's all that mattered in her mind. Once she had fully made her way to the top, she snapped up a stick and used it as if it were a flag as she proudly presented it to her invisible audience. She looked out to nobody as she proclaimed "This mound belongs to Hikaru!" she called out, knowing full well that nobody would be around to listen to her. She looked around, taking in the view that the mound had givin her. She had come for the sense of adventure that this place would give her, and the treasure that was rumored to be here, she didn't know if she could get to it though she was highly courious as to what it was. Once she spotted an opening she looked around, her eyes shifting back and forth as if she suspected somebody to leap out and take the treasure out of her grasp, even though she was yet to enter the Castle, or the under Castle where the treasure was supposed to be hiding itself. Though as she leaped off of her mound and went toward the enterance she wondered, if nobody had ever come back from this place, where did the rumors come from about the treasure, and who knew about it.

(whoops i didn't see your post.. should i edit?))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 pm
Alex wandered out into the gate. Sure this castle sounded interesting, with it's money and stuff like that, but this was kinda getting boring. He walked out into the bright sun, and noticed a strange girl running around the ruins before them. "What the heck?" Alex exclaimed as she picked up a stick and claimed the dirt mound she stood upon. When she was about to go into the ruins, Alex feared that she would take all the money, and created a wind vortex before her. "Step away from the ruins" Alex commanded in a loud deep voice. He didn't sense any malevolence from her, and kept his weapon put away.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

Hellz Kirara

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:44 pm
Hikaru whipped around as she heard a voice, a look of slight insanity in her smile as she looked at the boy who had called out to her, she completely ignored the wind vortex as she looked at him "Oh please, if your here for the money as well you can have it" She called out to him as she laughed, smiling once more at him "i'm here simply for an adventure, something new something away from the city, now if you mind i would like to explore these ruins, mr spoils everybody's fun with wind vortex's." She laughed again before turning toward the ruins "You may come along with me if you wish, but i heard that there are many traps and almost certain death in these ruins" she laughed once more before she walked toward the ruins once more, avoiding the Wind Vortex all together.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:12 pm
User Image
Once upon a time
XXXOr so the story's told
XXXXXXEveryone lives happily
XXXXXXXXXXAs the end unfolds

F O R E V E RXS W E E TXXN E V E RXE N D I N G

Soulless sucked on his lollipop happily on top of his good friend when he saw a girl atop a mound and one of their group arguing that she couldn't come. He quickly hopped from Itazuki's back and walked over to Alex. "Why'd you go and send her away?" He asked, before waving at her.

"Hey, come back!" He shouted while the stranger walked into the ruins. "He didn't mean to hurt you! Join us, we wanna go in the ruins too! It'll be more fun if there are more people!"

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 3:20 pm
Itazuki began to walk forward and took small note on the girl on top of a dirt man. "Ohh...I love that game!!!" He rushed over to the mound and stood on it with one knee above the other. "I'm king of the hill!!" HE said while looking around at every one else, bored quickly of this foolish game he jumped off into a front flip then ran inside the ruins but waited by the main gate for the others.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:36 pm
Hikaru whipped around when she heard somebody calling for her to come back, though she simply smiled and waved back "If you want to join me then come join me!" she called out to him as another boy came rushing into the ruins, nearly running into her in the process, it seemed alot of people enjoyed playing 'king of the mound' and she laughed at the boy "So your Hank? from King of the hill, the show?" She chuckled and spun around "The name's Hikaru, and you are..?" she asked, tilting her head to the side, her hand reaching out to shake his as she gave him a small smile. She was rather exited to go off into the ruins, though the thought of having new friends along with it also exited her, her only concern was that she would have a heart attack from the exitement though she knew the chances of that was slim to none.  

Hellz Kirara

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Itazuki turned slowly, not showing much interest, his eyes scattered about looking at other things and not her. Not Hikaru, he opened his mouth and began to speak. "Ok ok, I'm Itazuki, nice to meet you Hikaru." He had his arms next to his thighs then gave a quick meaningful bow. "Now come on guys there excitement waiting for us."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:24 pm
Tysulir sighed softly and shook his head at the game. He thought why not bring one more with them into the ruins as he walked over to the mound and introduced himself. "I'm Tysulir... And if we want to get this adventure started then we had better hurry up and get inside right?" He said with a small smile as he thought of all of that treasure he could use to pay off his debt on the stuff used to make his stronghold so he would not have to place all of those debt collectors in the dungeon of the place in a few weeks when they came to collect.  

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:35 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

Soulless grinned and ran into the dungeon with his friends, hopping atop of Itazuki and clinging to him, expecting to be piggybacked once more. He hadn't noticed at all that when he ran in, his arm had cut itself on a stone, leaving an open gash on his arm as he hugged his friend. He didn't notice his blood spilling down onto the floor below and how the droplets seemed to follow him as he walked. It was only when he looked at his arm did he notice. He smiled sheepishly, embarassed.

He waved his injured hand and his blood clumsily floated back to his injuries where he managed to force it inside. He had no real ability to seal up the injury like his other half could so he merely placed pressure until it stopped bleeding. Then he smiled and looked at Itazuki, then at the darkness. He quickly grabbed his friend's hand, squeezing it tightly in his own hand, maybe out of fear but mostly out of excitement.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:28 pm
Alex sighed at the sheer randomness of the woman named Hikaru. He smiled, then walked into the ruins. The air immediately became harshly cold and opressive. Kozuchi Ozuchi gave a shudder, which meant that creatures of either light or darkness, or even both, ekisted within these halls. Grinning at the thought of crushing the life force of some light or dark creature, he took Kozuchi Ozuchi out and made it about the size of a regular hammer. This was going to be fun.  

Doctor Corn
Crew

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200

kjaslkdjiehdfba
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:34 pm
Itazuki turned around and had his back against the group, he began his descent to the castle of great mystery. What treasures would be here? What Kind of traps, and most of all would there be any thing down there waiting to be discovered. Heading all a tunnel with no light passing through he made a sharp down which ended in a steep flight of stairs.

"Come on guys, lets get a move on!" Itazuki voices rang deep with tranquility through the tunnel.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:31 pm
User Image
Once upon a time

The young assassin seemed unaffected by the potential dangers of the place. Where others saw danger, he only saw adventure. Unable to feel pain, unable to feel fear, he lived his life violently. More than likely, he would end his life equally violently, for even if he was human and could age, he probably wasn't going to age very much before he died. Against his knowledge, he already had created many enemies against him, some that plotted his death. No assassin ever lived in the market long unless they learned to become as anonymous as those that hired them.

He, however, did not think of this as he marched down, following Itazuki's voice in the darkness. He couldn't see, but that was alright. Neither could anyone else. If he used his blood abilities here, no one would know the extent of his power. The child smiled in the darkness as he followed the voice, thumping into the body of Itazuki after a time. He quickly gripped the man's hand in his own sleeved one, gripping tightly and requesting guidance in the darkness, for he could not see.

FlexibleCottonSwabs
Crew

Lunatic

Hoarfrost Dirge
Crew

Dangerous Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 10:44 pm
Ty followed the group into the tunnel that lead to the catacombs and looked around at the tunnel walls. "Hey look. Skulls... all... over the place?" He said as he glanced at the walls and the tunnel systems ceiling. "But where there is water on the floor deep enough they have skulls to keep people from falling in too deep. Its those kinds of flooring we have to look out for, those ones that are most likely to have traps." He said as he walked the paths with the others. "Maybe a map would have helped... Oh well, whats the worst that could happen?" He thought aloud.  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff