Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Lupita Pack ~Open and Accepting Profiles~ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hinastar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 am
User Image

The Story...

We've existed since the first humans took their first breaths on this Planet. However, at the same time, we became feared above all else. We were like them, only stronger, faster, and more beautiful. They thought of us as gods, but we are far from perfect.
We came to be known as werewolves.
Lycan.
Wolf people.
Loup-garou.
They names are all the same to us, but they are all correct.
However, these days, people have become better with the facts of our kind as their suspisions of our existance pass into myth.
Unfortunately, there are still those who have seperated myth from truth. There are still those who hunt our kind mercilessly, and so our numbers dwindle.
Our only hope now is, how long can we survive?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:11 am
about werewolves:
~ Werewolves are immortal(ish) They are sort of like vampires, except they don't drink blood, but eat meat, and they will live forever naturally unless killed.
~Werewolves are extremely strong, as well as unhumanly fast with amazing stamina (even in human form. It's five times stronger in wolf form)
~ You can tell if someone is a werewolf if they have seven pointed pentagrams on their palms.
~werewolves have the ability to transform two ways: One is where they stop halfway, leaving them part wolf, part human; the second way is turning all the way, ending up looking entirely like a wolf (but reeeally big)
~when a werewolf transforms back into a human, they more or less loose all their clothing. Pants, however, seem to stay on, as well as stretchy sports shirts. Shoes, jewelry (except for colars), and hats will be lost

Things that kill a werewolf:
~silver bullets with holy water inside (any other way and it doesn't work. they can just transform and the bullets pop right now. if silver is inlodged inside the body to long, it will kill them)
~ Stabbing the heart
~lose of all blood
~ lose of head
~lose of all limbs, give or take a few

abilities of hunters:
~just the usual stuff: people who hunt the werewolves
~they carry guns and knives, while some of the older ones carry swords still
~most have trained all their lives, and so they are a little stronger and faster then most humans, however, some are more knew and are just regular people
~Most are males, but there are sometimes woman, if the hunter is married or not.
~Werewolf hunting is most of the time a family thing, and so hunting skills and some weaponry are passed down through generations

What kills a Hunter:
~what kills a human kills a hunter.  

hinastar

hinastar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:12 am
Rules:

~pm me your profile with the title Lupita Pack. I will delete those that are not sent to me
~keep everything pg-13
~please no cybering.
~no god moding or anything that makes you better then others.
~be nice, and please no killing of other players without telling them and telling me (that's two people. keep count.)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:14 am
Profile skeleton:

Gaia name:
name:
group: (werewolf or hunter)
position: ({for both} leader, scout, mechanic, etc.)
bio:
weapons: (don't go crazy. Keep it simple. These are the ones you start out with, so you might get more later on.)
appearance sad images prefered)
other:

hinastar

hinastar

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:23 am
Profiles so far...

Gaia name: hinastar
name: Risa
group: werewolf
position: leader (alpha female)
bio: Risa is the alpha female of a small pack and Reko older sister. She lost her loved one to the hunters and wants to get revenge. She is very mature and takes things seriously. She is a great fighter but also has a very sweet side she doesn't let many people see.
weapons: sword
appearance:
User Image
in her wolf form, she is completly silver.
other:

Gaia name: hinastar
name: Reko
position: scout
bio: Reko is part of a small pack. His sister is the alpha female. Reko likes to pick on her a lot but is also very protective of her. Reko lost many of his family members to the hunters and wants to put an end to the fight. He is very good at tracking and can follow even the slightest scent. Reko can act younger then his age but he is a trustworthy person to have around if you ever need someone to talk to.
weapons: sword
appearance:
User Image
In his wolf form, he is a silver wolf with black paws and has one gold eye and one blue
other:

Gaia name: icy199514
name: Jane
group:werewolf
position: Tracker
bio: She is part of a small where the leaders had found her stuck in her wolf form. She doesn't remember her past nor does she know her family, all her memoires are her hunting in her wolf form. She has a hard time in her human form but doesn't complain to much
weapons: Claws and teeth
appearance:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
other: she's very afraid of water since she is unable to swim

Gaia name:XxQuietStalkerxX
name: Mika Drange
group: Werewolf
position: tracker
bio: Mika can't really recall her past. For some odd reason, she can't remember and always acquire headaches when she tries. its very odd...
weapons:Her fists and twin blades that are hidden untill she needs them.
appearance:User Image
other: She's very Hot-tempered and sensitive.

Gaia name: Echonly
name: Anna
position: Omega
bio: Anna hasn't been a werewolf for very long, she was born into it, but is still very young compaired to many others. She wasn't very obident when she wanted not to be, and always was going out on her own. Anna listens, but not all that well.
weapons: Werewolf abilites, dagger
appearance: User Image
other: Anna has a "temporary blindness" Sometimes she can see other times she can't.

Gaia name: Child-of-hades9
name: Seraph SilverSky
position: Beta Male
bio: He's been woth the pack for awhiler
weapons: appearance: http://i908.photobucket.com/albums/ac281/dodgers1428/humans and nekos/Anime-Boy.jpg
other: his claws when in half-wolf half-man form are bigger and longer than others. has grey and black fur.

Gaia name: pretty_paris123
name: Lita
group: hunter
bio: very good and what she does, but does not kill unless nessecery.lives with her father who wasx leader
weapons:bow and arrows
other: none yet

Gaia name:ixPockiiLove
Name: AngelMay
position: Spy
bio: She grew up very unstable. She had a hot-headed temper and she would randomly attack human's in half form if she got too mad. But she grew out of it quickly when the alpha kept punishing her.
weapons: Her twin Kantanas
appearance: human: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wolf: Wolf Form
other: She has a golden ruby bracelet she always wears. A ruby appears on her tail when she transforms.

Gaia name: josealldayhahaha
name: danny
position: tracker
bio: danny does not talk of his past cause his memory was erased
weapons: dark katana used when he does not want to show he is a wolf
other: he is flirty

Gaia name: stalker_ninja
name: Suzu
group: WW
bio: She keeps much of her life to herself,she doesnt like to pry.She demands the same repect from the other around her
weapons: because she is a scout she only wears a bow and has a small dagger
appearance:User Image(human form)
User Image(wolf form)
other: shes warm and friendly..and though most of her people frown upon it,she would even help a hunter if he were in dire need

Gaia name: goth king itachi
name: kazuma
group:werewolf
position: lone wolf
bio: cast out from his original pack for his weak scense of smell. born werewolf.
weapons: dual katanas
appearance sad images prefered) send pic later
other:

Gaia name: J u i c e h J u i c e
name: Andi
position:
bio: Andi's family was killed by hunters and shes been living alone ever since.
weapons: Claws.
appearance: User Image
other: Andi dosen't like killing unless she has to.Wolf Form-User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:48 pm
Risa looked up at the sky as she watched the clouds pass by. "another sunny day." she smilied as she breathed in the fresh air.

"Stop day dreaming sister." Reko smilied as he sat up in one of the trees. "It won't be sunny all day, its going to rain tonight don't you know." he said.

Risa smirked. "Of course not, thats why i have you around lil brother." she said.

"Ouch thats mean sister." Reko laughed.  

hinastar

Kiatala

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:11 pm
Anna wondered around boredly looking for something to do. She made her way down to a small clearing. She looked around and entered it looking around still using her sences to see if anybody was near by. She senced it was clear and sighed and then stoped in her tracks as everything became black.
"Great...." Anna said sarcastically and found the nearest tree and set a hand on it waiting for the blindness to pass.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:18 pm
Mika sniffed the air, drool slightly coming from her mouth. there was a rabbit near by and it was still alive...Her stomach growled intensely. It wouldn't feel pain, all I have to do is jump and... she shook her head. when was the last time she transformed or had a good run? It doesn't matter, she's losing track of the task she set out to do: Find the Lupita pack and join their ranks. She was on track until she noticed it was going to rain. "Damn! I need to hurry up before I lose the sent!" She cursed as she began to take off at a speed impossible for any normal human. While running, she looked back at the direction the rabbit was in and let out a dramatic sob. Goodbye you tasty morsel you...

((I didnt know we were posting now... sweatdrop ))  

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

Kiatala

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:34 pm
A bright flash came into Anna's eyes and colors and shapes started to appear slowly.
"Finally...." Anna said softly and continued to wonder around. Anna heard running and changed into a wolf quickly taking off her hat and bracelets. She was a sleek black wolf with some brown on her. She sniffed the air and followed the sent.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:38 pm
"Two wolves coming this way sis." Reko said looking in the direction of the scent. "Can't tell if there friendly or not." he said.

"Well then will just have to be prepared." Risa said as she made sure her small pack was in the cave.  

hinastar

Kiatala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:05 pm
(( I am in in that pack..... ))

Anna let out a howl, more or so a greeting/warning to the upcoming wolf. She sniffed the air and continued running.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:39 pm
"Looks like Anna is already on the case." Reko smiled.  

hinastar

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:08 am
Lita sat in a tree, waiting for an animal to run under her. nothing ever happens here, i ddont see why im the only one to sit out here while the boys are at home drinkingbut she knew the reason was because she was the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:03 pm
Reko growled as he smelt something else, human. "Hey sis I will be back later." he said. And before she had time to respond he was already gone. He phased part way, his tail and ears out. "I know i smelt it somewhere around here." he said as he walked carefully through the forest.  

hinastar

heartless_luver123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:48 pm
Lita heard a twig break about 30 yards away, she carfully, stood on the branch, and aimed her bow, in the direction of the noise, hidden behind the leafs of the tree, she was still able to see in all directions.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff