Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
OHAI-o! (A Owner/Pet RP) [Now open, still accepting!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:53 pm
How's this... How about we take our average lives...
Add in some animals so that everybody has a pet...
Let all of the humans choose a different race if they want...
Oh, how about the animals talk?
And everything happens in one town...

OHAI-O!

Choose your life in OHAI-o! Make new friends, take a pet of your own, or teach your owner a few tricks!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:59 pm
PROFILES
(Please PM me profiles.)

Name! [USERNAME]
Owner or Pet? [HUMANOID/ANIMAL]
Race! [RACE] (Anything you can think of, put it in! I'll most likely approve of it!)
Background! [STORY]
Appearence! [PICTURE]
Additional Info?

(Got someone you already plan to have as a master or pet? Lemme know in the PM. I'll let everybody know. Otherwise, you're open for adoption!)  

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:06 pm
RULES
(Please read... Dear god, please read!)

1. WATCH YOUR MOUTH! (Please no cussing every freakin' second. Bring it around for a little fun, but don't... cause any trouble...)

2. NO SEX! (No cybering... Save it for the PM's...)

3. ROMANCE BETWEEN OWNERS IS ENCOURAGED! (Meet up on coincedence! Get a new girlfriend with a cute cat, or use your oh so adorable puppy to win a boy's heart over!) (Sidenote: ... Romance between pets is allowed, but... that'd be kinda weird, huh?)

4. YES, ANIMALS TALK. LIVE WITH IT! (Hey pets! Don't like how your owner's treating you? Let them know! You do have a voice!)

5. HAVE FUN! (Otherwise, you die!)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:07 pm
NEWS

12/20: Now accepting profiles!

12/22: If we don't get any owners, I'll only accept 1 more pet. I need at least 1 owner before we can start. I can't own 3 pets alone!

1/1/10: FINALLY able to start. 3nodding

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gummeh Beah

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm
ACCEPTED PROFILES

Owners

Name! Kwaiichibizzy(Izzy)
Owner or Pet? Owner
Race! Elve
Background! Two humen have raised her. The man taught her how to use a Bow and Arrow, thee woman taght her cooking.
Appearence! User Image
Additional Info: She Dreams of love.

Name! Kai Yamamoto (SuperMudkip)
Owner or Pet? Owner [Humanoid]
Race! [Wolf]
Background! Raised by his wealthy parents and then his parents died when he was 15 and know inherits the family's estate as well as a 5.6 billion dollar company which makes computer parts.
Appearance! User Image
Additional Info: He some times has a split personality.

Name! "Sue" [ iSuck it ]
Owner or Pet? Owner
Race! Half Fairy / Half Human
Background! Her mother was a fairy from the west river side. Her father was human. When she was born, she was hidden away. Sue was found when she was 3 months old. The elders of the fairy world let her stay until her 18th birthday. . .
Appearence! User Image
Additional Info? She is normal size.
CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE

Pets

Name! Jane Mason
Owner or Pet? Pet
Race! Shapeshifter (Wolf, The difference is the transformation isn't called by the full moon and isn't huge in her wolf form :3)
Background! Her parents left her in the forest with reason unknown to Jane and lived the first half of her life in the wild in her wolf form before being caputured as a slave. They mostly use her as a gruad since she was strong.
Appearence!
Additional Info? She very scared of water.

Name! Alice Cullan
Owner or Pet? pet
Race! cats (This race has almost gone. you can indentify by spotting a bell collar on it's neck)
Background! She always has been living with her boyfriend. Because she has been the targets for everyone. When Suddenly it was affecting
her boyfriend. She started to move to a new place...
Appearance! User Image
Additional Info? She bites! ^^

Name: J u i c e h J u i c e
Pet Animal
Race: Neko
Background: She has always been alone she can remeber anything expect her being alone. She barely talks and when she dose shes very quiet. She dosen't know anything about her family.
Appearence: User Image

...?
Name! "Chad" (MastrWulf)
Owner or Pet? Currently Unknown.
Race! Believed to be human...
Appearance! User Image
Additional Info? Will appear randomly throughout the story.

Name: Eidan Yoshoe ((Daaxis))
Owner or Pet: Niether yet
Race: Human/wolf
Background: He used to live amongst humans as an equal, till his official owner died. Due to his owner having no real friends or relatives, Eidan was forced onto the streets. He now makes a living by scavenging through peoples unwanteds. Sad thing is not too many places would higher a human/wolf because of the normal belief that they can be unreliable.
Appearence: User Image
Additional Info: Eidan is somewhat stubborn, he can be headstrong, but usualy doesn't care much about anything. Eidan is a day dreamer, he often stares off into space, and he can be protective.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff