Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Ɍѳʂεɱεt's Ӎiʀʀѳʀ || OOC Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:24 pm
Rosemets Mirror RP

Alright! So this is the official OOC forum for us so we don't spam our posts with (( yada yada yada )) stuff =]

Talk about anything here, whether it be about the RP (which most should be) or if you want to get to know the other players.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:37 pm
((Jo's so not imaptient, just in her own world XD Bahaha I'm the same way, cept a little more dramatic at times, but also like my charrie also. Ask ray, he finds me horribly creepy cool . But yay OOC))  

MindxHunter

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:40 pm
((Haha how are you horribly creepy? I have yet to see any creepiness. =P The moment I do though I'll probably regret it won't I? Hahaha.))

((Do we even need to put the (( __ )) in an OOC only thing? xD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:09 pm
Thank God. I thought the story would continue non stop. =.='
Lol, there's no need to put (( )) when we're already in an occ forum. Anyway, you can put down the sorry sign Nerdgasm.  

Theo Black

Theo Black

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm
OK First of all, Raygnar Havon , you were godmobbing my weapon. You can't give reaction for them just like that. Unless the player want it to react like that it in their own post.

Anyway, please welcome, Airu Za, our new side character player for 'Evil but Generous Girl'.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:48 pm
Hello. This is my first time role-playing but I'll try to make it interesting. =3  

Airu Za

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:24 pm
Awesome! Welcome A-Z =]

Theoooooo, whats the deal with the side characters? We come in every once in a while right? Not that I'm like WHEW DUEL WEILDING CHARACTERS but I'd just like to know for the future =]

And I do agree that the whip destruction WAS a bit much. But also tieing someones character down is kinda of godmobbing too. Cept you can do that since your God, Jesus and Mary in this Rp haha.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:00 pm
I know, I think of it would be godmobbing when I typed it but then I did it anyway. At least it's was just one move. I should have typed " he then tied him up and pulled the rope on his side of it's end, think of whether he would trip." Ta-da~ Lol. *sweatdrop*

Anyway, the side characters are needed for some part of the story. It's like the main characters need some extra allies or something like that. O.<''
But if they do well in acting, then I'll be needing them for something in the future such as villains.  

Theo Black

Azer Ace

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:12 pm
Hi Airu. I saw the profile section and nice editting.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:21 am
((Hang with me in rl, you'll either find me halarious, or run for the hills TwT...And Woo! Side characters ^UwU^ . Shake it like a palariod picture :3))  

MindxHunter

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:41 pm
((Hahahaha I want to make SO many side characters, but I don't want to overwhelm myself lol. Have any of you heard of the band The Hush Sound? They're freaking amazing!))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm
((I've head of them somewhere but I'm not sure if I listened to them. Right now I'm in one of those song obsession phase where you listen to one song over and over again lol))  

MindxHunter

Riley Aceson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:34 pm
Theo, where's the interview link? I can't find it! You didn't even PM me~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:54 pm
Haha nice. Yeah I'm that way with them right now. Listening to all three songs on repeat over and over.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas