Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Manor *Redux* (Starting/Finally Full!) Updates! pg.13 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interesting story?
  Yes, I like it! :D I'm joining!
  Nope! Not good enough for me...
  It's okay, I'll think about joining...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:29 pm
Story:

Lilly, a 21 year old Veterinarian, sees an ad in the news paper for a job opening in her field of study and decides to take it, not thinking of what she's getting her self into. The story starts when Lilly first comes to the gates of a huge mansion, called The Manor. None of the servants or workers know what the Owner actually looks like. Except for the owners butler. Over the years the servants have tried to figure out the mystery but if any one ever found out one clue they would be fired. What challenges will Lilly face? Did she make the right decision in picking this job? Will she enjoy this place or regret coming here for the rest of her life?

Rules:

1. Follow all guild and Gaia Rules.
2. No cybering!
3. No godmodding!
4. Keep cussing to a Minimum
5. Keep it PG-13 people
6. Please listen to me if I ask of something, 3 warnings and your out. I will put you on the Black List.
7. Please post frequently, it's annoying when some one signs up and doesn't post. and if you are not able to RP for some reason or another, just pm me and let me know.
8. PM all profiles to me please.
9. Romance is suggested, but no killing unless absolutely necessary and both parties must agree.
10. Please don't text talk please, unless very necessary. It gets kind of annoying. use (()) for OOC
11. Last, but not least, HAVE FUN! put this dramallama in your profile when you send it to me

Characters:

I will be playing Lilly.
Lilly and the owner will have a love relationship.
The others can pick who they do and don't have a love relationship with as the story progresses.

These are the available characters (as of now):

~People~
Stable boy/ Owner: John{Taken (Jorge the Robo Element)}
Butler: Jet {Taken (Jorge the Robo Element)}
Cooks {Archer:Taken (FaitsMyBitch) ,Rin: Taken (Rin Koneko) }
Maids {Shiva:Taken (Shivawolf17)}
Gardeners {Ed:Taken (xXxRandom CrapxXx),Liberty: Taken (Xx Long Live Liberty Xx)}

Remember these characters are already working for the owner. And no one knows the stable boy is the owner. There are other servants in The Manor, but they aren't the main people.

~Animals~(they are only animals, no half breeds)
Dogs-
Austin:Taken(xXxRandom CrapxXx)
Sera:Taken (ShadowStream-Chan)
Missy: Taken (Missy Eevee)
Cats-
Xaviar: Taken (Dark-Nova22)
Nala: Taken (Furrie Princess Nala)
Lance: Taken (SaiSuki 1329)
Horses-
Fire Star: Taken (Jorge the Robo Element)
Lyra: Taken (Missy Eevee)
Chloe: Taken (Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U)

Profile Skeleton:

[color=yourcolor][b]Gaian Name:[/b]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Position:[/b]
[b]Male or Female:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Race:[/b]
[b]Power:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b][/color]

Black List:

No one! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:34 pm
~Characters~

Gaian Name:Jorge The Robo Element
Character Name:John Wolf
Position:Owner
Male or Female:Male
Personality:Calm, kind, secretive, competitive
Bio: John's parents were rich and busy people, but his parents died when he was 16 and entrusted him with the 'Manor' and their assets. The only person he trusts is the butler, who was the only one he could really trust. He is very secretive about his identity,because he feels he should be treated like everyone else. He works as a stable boy, which helps him keep an eye on the workers and gets to know them better. Also, if anyone ever gets a clue to who he actually is, he will tell the Butler to fire them.
He regularly trains with his butler whenever he has any spare time with sword fighting, it is a way for his to stay in shape although he has not been able to beat him yet. Whenever he has to go out as the Owner, which happens sometimes, he wears a mask, a hood, and a wig, to make sure that no one can see even one detail of his body so he can maintain his secret identity.
Orientation:Straight
Race:Mutant human
Power:He can mimic the power of others and suppress the power of others (only when knowing they have a power and what it is to use either one)
Appearance:
John

Gaian Name: Missy Eevee
Character Name: Lilly Brown
Position: the new girl, Veterinarian
Male or Female: Female
Personality: Kind, loving, and caring. Likes animals more then people. Can get stubborn at times, and loves to solve mysteries. Loves all of nature, and prefers to be outside than inside. She can talk to animals but she has never told anyone not even her family.
Bio: Lilly was born in a poor village. With a hard working mother, Samantha, and an older lazy bum brother, Cyrus. Her father left her mother when she was 8 and he never returned home. She is an A+ student and just graduated from Veterinary college. Knowing she had to work to help her family, she took the job at the mansion, The Manor. Even though she might not look it, she is good in martial arts and quite good at protecting herself from attackers with weapons.
Orientation: Straight
Race: Neko (that's why she is so good with animals. She looks more like a human b/c she hides her Neko features very well)
Power: Can talk to animals.
Appearance:Lilly

Gaian Name: Jorge The Robo Element
Character Name: Jet E. Twist
Position: Butler
Male or Female: Male
Personality: Calm, smart, strong, prefers not to be too far from the house
Bio: He was chosen at a young age to be the butler of this manner, but did not want to do it till he struck a deal with the owners, now he is able to train in his spare time. He learned the way of the sword thanks to that. He is the closest person in the mansion to John.
Race: Half wizard (Able to use magic in the forms of skills)
Power: Super speed (freeze time)
Appearance:Jet

Gaia Name: Shivawolf1
Character Name: Shiva Karu
Position: Maid
Personality: Out-going, has her quiet moments, Doesn't like to be alone, crazy.
Bio: Doesn’t remember anything before 13 when she was left on her own. She lived in a abandoned store and stole food. She decided to get a job, instead lying about her age and has been working at the mansion for a while but never knew who the owner was.
Race: Shape shifter
Power: Controls Ice and Water
Appearance:Shiva

Gaian Name: Xx Long Live Liberty Xx
Character Name: Liberty Joal Cornavick
Position: Gardener
Personality: Very polite, upright, and completely oblivious
Bio: Liberty was a very ab normal little girl, she always told her mother the weirdest stories of what she saw when nobody else was paying attention. She grew up completely absorbed in her own world, only making friends with the spirits around her. She knew not that this was a very rare and amazing talent. Until she found herself trapped in her own world that she had created. She felt suffocated by the spirits around her, so she decided to ignore them. From then on, she tried her best to only communicate with the humans that she could call family.
Race: A Medium (A person who communicates with the paranormal. And can talk to them and make peace with them.)
Power: She may talk to the unseen by normal human eyes, such as ghosts. She can communicate with them in any way she sees fit, and she will absorb their energy to become invisible when she also sees fit.
Appearance:Liberty Joal Cornavick

Gaian Name: xXxRandom CrapxXx
Character Name: Ed
Position: Gardener
Personality: shy and dark
Bio: Was taken into the house as an orphan and grew up to be the owners gardener
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Neko
Power: Control over everything dark and black
Appearance:
Ed

Gaian Name: Rin Koneko
Character Name:Karin Minahami
Position: Cook
Personality: Gentle, caring, sweet, kind, loving
Bio: Karin has never known her parents. They were killed about 5 years after her birth. Since then, she has been wandering around alone in the forests until she came about a sign that said they needed a cook. Since then, she has been working in the manor.
Race: Half Angel
Power: Ability to control nature (ex: plants and water)
Appearance:Rin

Gaian Name: FatesMyBitch
Character Name: Archer Harris
Position: Cook
Male or Female: I'm a dude
Personality: Brash, rude and kind of a jackass, I'm a cook crossed with a motorcyclist and a bouncer.
Bio: I needed a job after I got into a fight with another chef and stabbed him. My mother taught me how to cook because I was a runt but I shot up when I reached my teenage years. I knew to stand up for myself and I still due which leads to me loosing my job all of the time. I came to the mansion because, well, I need a job. No other reason. I do own a motorcycle and use it often to show off.
Race: Human
Power: The Power to whoop your a** and to cook great food.
Appearance:Archer

~Animlas~

Gaian Name: Missy Eevee
Character Name: Missy
Position:Puppy
Personality: Feisty, Adventurous, Stubborn, Friendly. She gets into everything and gets into tons of trouble. But she doesn't care. She also is friends with most of the animals in the forest. Even her pray. She loves to play with anyone.
Bio: She is a wild puppy who lives in the forest and loves to come to the Manor and make trouble. She has no clue who her parents are, but she never thinks about it, she loves to just live in the moment.
Race: Wolf
Power:She might look adorable but don't underestimate her power. Can control and summon the weather, and Control Elements of nature (Fire, Water, Wind,... etc.)
Appearance:Missy

Gaian Name:SaiSuki 1329
Character Name: Lance
Position: Kitten
Personality: Sneaky, Sly, Intelligent, Fun-loving, Stubborn, He just really hates people who tease him, and Playful
Bio: He was separated from his parents and found his way to the Manor. He has only caught a glimpses of the Master but not fully saw him. He normally hangs around the garden but sometimes wonders inside the Manor. Though he does see the pup, Missy. He watches her get into trouble and even helps sometimes. Food wise he either begs the cooks or gardeners and even gets rid of what very few rodents the house has.
Orientation:.....Unknown, he's a kitten he likes just about everyone, especially the gardeners.
Race: Kitten/Cat Demon
Power: He maybe small now but wait until you make him mad. He turns from a lil kitten to a huge demon that controls fire and wind. On top of this he can go invisible so you'll never know when he'll strike.
Appearance:Kitten Form
Demon Form

Gaian Name: Jorge the Robo Element
Character Name: Fire Star
Position: Male Horse
Personality: Serious, calm, smart, Powerful
Bio: He was born as sort of a freak, no one in his heard accepted him because he was different, he became a battle horse, but that did not last long. He now lives a peaceful life, but he only trusts John
Race: Horse/Fire Demon
Power: He can become a fierce fire speed with incredible speed on command
Appearance:
Fire Star
Fire Demon

Gaian Name mad XxRandom CrapxXx
Character Name:Austin
Position biggrin og
Male or Female:Male
Personality razz layful,curious,and sometimes destructive
Bio:Adopted by an old woman in the forest until she died so he came to the mannor and has stayed ever since.
Race: Wolf
Power:Able to evolve into a destructive Giant wolf form in witch he has great power over many things
Appearance:Austin
Evolved Form

Gaian Name:Furrie Princess Nala
Character Name:Kala Lyoko
Position:mouser and pet
Male or Female:female
Personality:kind, loving and and very active
Bio:was saw when she chased a mouse inside The Manor and was when she was offered food for catching it just stuck around.
Orientation:unknown
Race:cat
Power:very fast and agile and can understand and speak human
Appearance:Kala

Gaian Name:ShadowStream-Chan
Character Name: Sera
Position:Female Dog
Personality: Quiet, Curious, Barks and snarls if threat, Unsocial
Bio: Living in a quiet den all by herself, she seemed to have some peace until a clan of wolves attack accusing her of stealing their territory; she ran off to the nearest shelter from the rain which was the Manor.. she stayed there since not communicating with the animals.
Orientation:straight
Race: A mixed breed (Coyote/Wolf)
Power:Can transform into a form her father inherited to her before his death
Appearance: Sera (her fur color is black)
Her Father's form (except fur is all black, no white)

Gaian Name:Z-MusicalChairMassacre-U
Character Name: Chloe
Position: Foal
Personality: Fun loving and wild Chloe causes more trouble then most of the other animals but she has a soft spot for the stable boy and for whatever reason has decided she doesn't like the new vet.
Bio: I was just born, what do you wanna know!!
Orientation: Well when one horse loves another...
Race: Horse hehe
Power: Horse power!
Appearance:Chloe

Gaian Name:
Character Name: Lyra
Position: Female horse
Personality: Wise, Calm, Quiet, Usually keeps to her self, Shy. But once you get to know her (good luck with that) She can be quite loving and caring, adventurous.
Bio: She lives in the forest and keeps to herself. She loves the forest and keeps a watch on it, she's like the guardian of the forest. She's lived in there all her life, her parents died when she was just a few months old and entrusted her with the forest even though it wasn't exactly their land. But she was happy that the people of the Manor didn't bother much with the forest.
Race: Pegasus
Power: Can fly with her wings but usually hides them
Appearance: Lyra

Gaian Name:Dark-Nova22
Character Name:Xaviar
Position:cat
Male or Female:male
Personality:Nice,yet keeps to himself
Bio:He was a average house cat.Then one day his family moved Without him. He was left to survive on his own.One day he got caught by a dog nearly tearing his leg to shreds.He wondered countless nights till one day he couldn't walk any more and he just fell.Then when he woke up he was in a horse stable with his leg all wrapped in gauze.
Orientation: straight
Race:cat
Power:He can talk like a human.
Appearance:Xaviar

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:39 pm
How The Manor looks Like:

Front of The Manor:
User Image

Once you walk through the main door:
User Image

The back of The Manor:
User Image
This forest is 30 acres and has a beautiful fresh water river running through it. It is has wild animals living there. The owners of The Manor, decided to preserve it b/c of its natural beauty.

The Manor has 3 floors, the hall in the first floor, the rooms are on the second (each one has it's own bathroom and all and this is where everyone sleeps including the servents), the kitchen and the recriations rooms are on the top floor, and on the terace is the pool, gym, etc.

Also The Manor is surounded in beautiful flowers and trees. The back of The Manor also has dogs, cats, a veriety of birds and horses. There is also a farm. For fresh produce and milk.

All in all the whole plot of land is about 100 acers.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:44 pm
Updates:

12-22-09: Okay guys we are Re Starting the RP due to lack of RPers. Please make a new profile if you guys want to continue in the RP. FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE, Even if you already are a part of the RP. Also, I will be Deleting previous made profiles...

1-3-10: The RP is now Starting! Hopefully the rest of the spots will get filled up, soon, Have Fun Guys! biggrin

2-3-10 OMG! Yay! The RP is full now come on People! Time to get some awesome posts in! Lets get this moving biggrin  

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas