Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zOlympics
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 9:19 pm
The OverView:

Each team will have 7 people. If you join a team, you are agreeing you can commit to make most of the events. There are 5 events that hopefully your team will be able to make. If a main crew member can’t make the event, a substitute comes instead and you lose 2 points.

In order to have a judge for your run, refer to the judge list, then contact a judge who is normally online for your day and time. The judges watch crews to see their time, cooperation, punctuality, nulling, and no cheating.

As long as you attempt an event or complete an event, you will earn points that stack up to your overall score. Whoever has the highest overall score wins the competition and receives the Grand Prize.

If you do not know the rules for certain events, please refer to their special thread regarding them with all their details. If you know your whole team will not be able to make an event, you can do it before hand as long as you do all of the events before it.

Please note that Power-Ups, Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor Rings ARE NOT ALLOWED!

We hold the right to ban you from this Guild. If you are banned you will not be refunded your gold.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:54 pm
If you have any questions, please go to this thread. If you are need a crew or want to recruit, use our Recruiting Subforum.  

zOlympics
Crew

AhSnapKyrie

Anxious Noob

7,100 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 3:24 am
If a person uses a power-up during an event is the entire team disqualified and banned from the guild or just that individual?

Like is it the individual and the team can pay to redo the event with a sub and they lose a member/lose points because they now have to use a sub every round or is the entire team banned?

You should make a "Frequently Asked Questions" page and make some questions that you know people will probably want answered. : )

And. . . You can delete this post if you don't want people to post in this topic. ^.^;;  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:16 am
Kyrie1991
If a person uses a power-up during an event is the entire team disqualified and banned from the guild or just that individual?

Like is it the individual and the team can pay to redo the event with a sub and they lose a member/lose points because they now have to use a sub every round or is the entire team banned?

You should make a "Frequently Asked Questions" page and make some questions that you know people will probably want answered. : )

And. . . You can delete this post if you don't want people to post in this topic. ^.^;;

the individual is banned. the team redos the run. the team loses points for that round, i forget how much. but we find a replacement member so they don't lose member points each time  

Bobannan

flamingdove

Beloved Sex Symbol

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 9:18 pm
hi i just have a quick question. is a revive considered a power up?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:36 pm
flamingdove
hi i just have a quick question. is a revive considered a power up?

yes  

Bobannan

EmmeTheStrange

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:14 am
Is joining a team mandatory? I'm confused. Could someone please clear this up for me?  
Yato - God of Serendipity generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 1!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:44 am
Would MEat be considered a power-up or like sweetheart? Since it's a buff...  

Yato - God of Serendipity

Heroic Lunatic

Spaghetti Spoonful

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:19 am
Please note that Power-Ups, Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor Rings ARE NOT ALLOWED!

I have a question about the power ups and sweetheart and stuff. Could you name the Fortune Favor rings? Because I may be a 10.0 but I am not much for like reading guides or whatever. And Yeah would buffs be a power up? Sweetheart is that ring that increases health right?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:39 am
Spaghetti Spoonful

I have a question about the power ups and sweetheart and stuff. Could you name the Fortune Favor rings? Because I may be a 10.0 but I am not much for like reading guides or whatever. And Yeah would buffs be a power up? Sweetheart is that ring that increases health right?

No, they mean limited use power-ups that can be bought such as Revive. In addition, the Sweetheart and Fortune Favor rings can't be used since those were limited edition.  

chinchillax

4,450 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Citizen 0

KnitKait
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:45 am
XxBroken_KhaytaxX

Power-ups that are not allowed consist of superchargers, ghi amps, and revives. There is also the ring doubler as a power-up, but as it just doubles the orbs one receives and doesn't boost your stats, it is allowed for these events as it doesn't give one person an unfair advantage as these things are not available in game.

Sweetheart and Fortune's Favor rings are the only two rings not allowed. Any of the other 40 rings are perfectly fine to use.

Spaghetti Spoonful

See above about the definition of power-ups and allowed rings.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:53 am
where do we post the application?  

tobi-san1

3,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Bobannan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:08 am
XxBroken_KhaytaxX

Meat is a ring. Because it can be found in game, it is not banned like sweet heart. Powerups, are not rings either. They can be bought through the cash shop or market place. Any ring found in game is allowed. The only rings banned are special edition.

Some of you don't know what fortune's favor is so go here.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:11 am
this is cool biggrin  

Sexi_chick_4eva

crazy n1nja 117

3,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:16 am
is a difib allowed or no also with meat is that allowed sweatdrop  
The zOMG Olympics

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]