Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Creative Test (Forum Game)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaezy

6,400 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:47 pm
I didn't see many forum games going on, so I decided I would try and create my own.

Concept:
Each player will write a short story which follow the 5 rules which the person before them will post at the end of their post. These rules can be almost anything that will restrict their capabilities in writing. The only rule which must stay in the same format each time is the first rule, which must always be read as:

"1. Short story must be about _____"

The rest of the rules will be defined by the writer before. An example of a typical post:

"Batman was.... and then Batman saved the day!"
The End

1. Short story must be about the Coca-Cola secret recipe.
2. Writer may not use the word "and."
3. Writer may not use the word "stole."
4. Story must include the character "Abraham Lincoln."
5. Characters in the story must all remove a wig at some point in the story.

(EXCEPT MAKE RULES 2 TO 5 WHATEVER YOU WANT)

Then, the next poster will write their short story so they follow these rules.

Be as creative as possible and try and challenge the next person! Never give up no matter how hard a set of rules seem!

I'll start us off biggrin

1. Short story must be about street fighting.
2. Characters must be original.
3. A large number of princesses must be stolen!
4. Writer may not use the word "punch" or any derivative of it (e.g punched, Falcon Punch).
5. Writer must name the hero "Chaezy."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:39 pm
((I'll try it! I don't know much about street fighting but I can write fairly well...do I have to post a set of rules afterwards? and what is up with the name Chaezy? I know it's your user name but still...and you never said we can't use it as a nickname! lol I find loopholes!))

Chaezy grunted as his opponent, a man in his early twenties, hit him in the face, causing his lip to split and sending shocks down his spine. Being a teenager has its advantages, and agility was one of them.

Chaezy was born with the name Chance Ezikiel Yeomans. His nickname is deprived of the first three letters of his first name, first two letters of his middle name, and the first letter of his last name. Cha...ez...y. He was sixteen years old and called himself a street fighter. His light brown hair was often falling into his face and his cobalt blue eyes always shone and sparkled.

"TAKE THIS!" Chaezy's opponent shouted as he aimed a roundhouse kick at Chaezy's head.

Chaezy ducked and grinned. One well aimed hit would end this brawl, and one more victory was all Chaezy needed. Chaezy hit his opponent in the back of the head after spinning around and getting himself behind his opponent. His opponent dropped, only for the local guards to start walking his way.

"RUN!"

Chaezy ran towards the palace. His four sisters, while all adopted by the Royal family, always let him in when he needed to escape the guards. He slowed to a walk as he approached the gates.

"Princess Yana, are you there?" Chaezy asked into a large intercom.

No response.

"Yana? Layla? Mikayla? Yue? Anyone?" Chaezy asked.

Nothing. Frustrated, Chaezy pounded his fists on the wall, which alerted his best friend and Royal guard, Trey. "Dude, they're gone."

"What do you mean?"

"They're gone. Kidnapped. Never to bee seen again."

Chaezy groaned and slumped on the ground.

"There's also reports of other princesses going missing as well. Same issue. Ransom said to send the best street fighter the city has and challenge him."

"Where at?"

"Warehouse District B. In Templo."

Chaezy stood up and muttered, "I will rescue them."

It took about a week for Chaezy to get to Templo, and about three hours to get to Warehouse District B. Some man, who was dressed in black, stood smack in the middle. The man asked and said, "So, you think you're the best street fighter?"

"Aye."

"Come at me. I will give up the princesses IF you can manage to land a hit on me."

"Deal." Chaezy muttered before he charged.

The fight went on for hours. Finally, when Chaezy thought he wouldn't win, he landed a kick right into the man's groin. The man keeled over, groaning.

"I win."

Cheers erupted from the many princesses locked behind a gate. Chaezy ran over and opened the gate, only after kicking the lock off. All the princesses ran out, including his four sisters, and from that day on, Chaezy was known as a hero.

1. Short story must be about a shapeshifter.
2. Said shapeshifter cannot transform into anything that flies (with or without wings) or is a primate (monkies, gorillas, baboons, ect.)
3. The shapeshifter must be a female whosaves the world from aliens.
4. Story must include the character Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender.
5. Toph's personality must EXACTLY match her personality in the T.V. show.

((That'll be hard for someone who doesn't know the series...lol. This was hard because I had to look up street fighting as I wrote it.))

Kitsune Muggy

Popular Phantom

10,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items