Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:44 am
just wondering and trying to make conversation.

i mostly just draw, read, play video games, and take care of the animals i live with. and yes, i consider cleaning out cages and tanks as a free time activity, i find it very relaxting unless someone is being a bit too nippy xp and as my last favorite freetime activity, i enjoy taking naps with my rats. nothing is as wonderful as being covored in rats while you sleep ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:48 am
Shanna66
just wondering and trying to make conversation.

i mostly just draw, read, play video games, and take care of the animals i live with. and yes, i consider cleaning out cages and tanks as a free time activity, i find it very relaxting unless someone is being a bit too nippy xp and as my last favorite freetime activity, i enjoy taking naps with my rats. nothing is as wonderful as being covored in rats while you sleep ^.^

Interesting activities there lol....

I mostly play video games, Help people out with their problems, Try to draw pictures and fail at it, Taking a Nap ^^, Oh And Listening to Music ^__^, YouTube...  

The_Divine_Archangel

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:24 pm
lol, yes, youtube is a hobby all of its own. ive got a few older videos of my rats up there. i need to make some more updated videos of the rat boys and of some of my reptiles.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:01 pm
Shanna66
lol, yes, youtube is a hobby all of its own. ive got a few older videos of my rats up there. i need to make some more updated videos of the rat boys and of some of my reptiles.

Have fun updating YouTube about the Rat boys O-o, Oh and The reptiles biggrin  

The_Divine_Archangel

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:25 pm
thanks ^.^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:47 pm

Spare time.

I wish there was more time.

But anyway, I like to:

Write (fantasy and poetry), play video games (DW6 Empires most recently), paint landscapes, draw and doodle, come up with new worlds, read the Bible, research history and medicine, and just spending time with God.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Skibblez

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:31 pm
well i don't have much spare time.. but i manage to find some time to play video games with my wife smile and i'm a guitarist and bassist... been playing 7 years. other than that, just working on my car.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:52 pm
i love love love youtube. i usually watch animes like galaxy angel using youtube
i do that and of course get on gaia
and i read
and listen to music
and i can never seem to fall asleep during the day so not naps xd
i also watch tv just whatevers on
and i play the guitar and sing a little  

Lucky-Emi

Cookie1474

7,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:40 pm
i really don't have much spare time. I love going to church, working with the youth group, writing letters for the prison ministry, reading my word, getting on Gaia, spending time with my family, my husband and my kids, praising the Lord, singing  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:53 pm
I usually draw or paint or make clothing or jewelery, listen to music, sometimes play video games, and play with My dog and my rat.
I like taking walks and wandering around and exploring and I like talking to God. :]
I like going on the computer of coarse. lol
I also like Photography and sewing.

Oirish

Vaeltaja

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:39 pm
I mostly play video games and do stuff on the computer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:09 pm
Oirish
I usually draw or paint or make clothing or jewelery, listen to music, sometimes play video games, and play with My dog and my rat.
I like taking walks and wandering around and exploring and I like talking to God. :]
I like going on the computer of coarse. lol
I also like Photography and sewing.

i love sewing. i like making fun little things for my rats to play with  

Shanna66

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

The_Divine_Archangel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:30 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

Spare time.

I wish there was more time.

But anyway, I like to:

Write (fantasy and poetry), play video games (DW6 Empires most recently), paint landscapes, draw and doodle, come up with new worlds, read the Bible, research history and medicine, and just spending time with God.

How's DW6? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:17 am
I really enjoy reading, or having my husband read me his latest novel, drawing/painting/ Sims 3, and of course PS3...yay  

Sabeine

Vampire

awesomecacy

Thirteenth Lover

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 12:00 pm
o_O Spare time.
I like tooo.... Read, I love strategy games (on computer or bored games, it doesn't really matter), writing, photograpy, Music, and taking walks.
I love to just sit in my closet between all my boxes and just enjoy the silence, sometimes. (Is this weird to you?)  
Getting to know each other

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff