Submit

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:09 am
After intense negotiation with Teh Savior, We have settled on a 113.7k deal and to usher in the new year, we will officially be turning into Kawaii Cat Lovers of Gaia. On January 1, 2010 at approximately 11:10 A.M (CST) . the guild will be renamed, rebannered and a brand new administration crew and vices will be brought in, and of course, me as new captain. While we regret to shut down this guild as a B.O.O. Fanbase at that time we have felt that it is within best interests of this guilds livelyhood, we at KCLoG have come to understand your frustration, but please try to remain calm about this as we bring a brand new life to this place. If you have any complaints about the guilds soon changes, please contact 'Teh Savior', whom is current owner of this guild.
( This is all a troll thread -ome- )
Thank you

P.S. Please Notice that there IS no small text here this time.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:32 pm
So if I put on a Rufus cosplay set will I be able to make 42 threads about kawaii cat boys?

In various stages of undress?

With eachother?

Well?  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

Das_Couch

6,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:34 pm
sounds yummy 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:38 pm
Inorite? I'll be stocking up my photobucket in preparation.  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

Whiteknight01

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:44 pm
So ur going to buy to guild off? might i ask why ur buying it instead of making ur own?

hmmm nvm not worth it feeding a troll thread  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:48 pm
Whiteknight01
So ur going to buy to guild off? might i ask why ur buying it instead of making ur own?

I would suggest trolling this particular troll right back, dear. While generally inadvisable, this is too amusing of an opportunity to pass up.  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

Whiteknight01

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 2:59 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
Whiteknight01

I would suggest trolling this particular troll right back, dear. While generally inadvisable, this is too amusing of an opportunity to pass up.

Hmmmm no im good u can though  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:05 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
So if I put on a Rufus cosplay set will I be able to make 42 threads about kawaii cat boys?

With eachother?

Well?
If you want to yes, I will be having no direct involvement in this guild purely beyond renovation.

And to address Mr. Whiteknight01's question- Because it would be a shame to see an active guild die, so we feel this is the perfect opportunity to switch out its genere. This guild will not be SPECIFICALLY involving just cats, imagine it as B.O.O, but simply reformed and renovated into a new phase of production.

And to Miss Lady, I am not trolling, this is -100% legitimate.  

Ser Martyr

Super Streaker

9,300 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:11 pm
Martyr_of_Death
Lady Gyrfalcon

With eachother?

Well?
If you want to yes, I will be having no direct involvement in this guild purely beyond renovation.

And to address Mr. Whiteknight01's question- Because it would be a shame to see an active guild die, so we feel this is the perfect opportunity to switch out its genere. This guild will not be SPECIFICALLY involving just cats, imagine it as B.O.O, but simply reformed and renovated into a new phase of production.

And to Miss Lady, I am not trolling, this is -100% legitimate.

Okay cool, I'd better start actually finding 42 pictures of kawaii catboys in various stages of undress, with eachother, to each post in a seperate thread once the guild is renovated. Ha. -100%
In fact, I probably already have at least 15 images that I'll be posting.
Maybe I'll plunder the Sasunaru guild, they had a lot of that kind of stuff last time I remember looking in there. Which was '06, but anyway.
What the hell is negative 100% supposed to mean - can anything even be that not legitimate?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:15 pm
I hope you're ******** kidding.  

Dani Grey

Eloquent Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Whiteknight01

5,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Martyr_of_Death
After intense negotiation with Teh Savior, We have settled on a 113.7k deal and to usher in the new year, we will officially be turning into Kawaii Cat Lovers of Gaia. On January 1, 2010 at approximately 11:10 A.M (CST) . the guild will be renamed, rebannered and a brand new administration crew and vices will be brought in, and of course, me as new captain. While we regret to shut down this guild as a B.O.O. Fanbase at that time we have felt that it is within best interests of this guilds livelyhood, we at KCLoG have come to understand your frustration, but please try to remain calm about this as we bring a brand new life to this place. If you have any complaints about the guilds soon changes, please contact 'Teh Savior', whom is current owner of this guild.
( This is all a troll thread -ome- )
Thank you

P.S. Please Notice that there IS no small text here this time.

So whats that
highlight it in the original he does it in white  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:24 pm
******** this noise. talk2hand  

Dani Grey

Eloquent Smoker

6,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Partygoer 500

Teh Savior
Captain