Hello everyone!!

So, I have this idea about a Bleach Roleplay to do. It would be based around the Arc of the Zanpaktou Rebellion, but it would have romance between shinigami's and different Zanpaktou's. I just want to kind of see how many people would really want to join something like that before I go through making a thread with everything guided and mapped out.

Their would be only a limited amount of Zanpaktou & Shinigami couples and then there would be someone who would need to play Muramasa and some of the Zanpaktou that remain on his side.

I am thinking that we don't really have to follow the exact plot, obviously, so we can all just kind of see how things go if people want to join.

Here are some of the male and female Zanpaktou I want to be on the good side and paired with shinigami's.

Hyourinmaru
Zabimaru((Although, probably only the Woman part of her and not the child part.))
Sode no Surayaku
Zangetsu

And I think that is going to be about it as far as the good ones with couples are concerned because I cannot imagine too many of the other ones actually able to have feelings towards a Shinigami besides these ones. The rest of the Zanpaktou's are going to be consideing the red on Muramasa's side.

And also I will playing Sode no Shirayuki and I will also being play Shinigami paired with Hyourinmaru. And as far as I am thinking, we can either have them already be Vice Captains or even Captains if anyone wants to do that, but this is just mostly explaining what I want to do and to see if anyone else is interested in it. And if not enough people want to than I am open to one on one's with pairings with Sode no Shirayuki and Hyourinmaru.

Either post here or PM me with the title "Zanpaktou's Love" for either a one on one or the group Roleplay I have in mind, okay?

Thanks!!!