Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
The Neko Empire || Open/Accepting. || Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sano_Bo_Bano

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:51 pm
~Story-Plot~

There were two kingdoms, The Light Kingdom and The Shadow Kingdom. During this time The two kingdoms stood and waged war far and wide for the nation, one side fought for peace while the other for power. Each wanted to take control, but both sides were wrong.. the war had finally finished but, no one had won. They agreed to unite, into one Kingdom and share the nation together but, the Nekos had different things on their minds. The Nekos who originated from the Light bared their fangs at the Nekos originating from the Shadow. The Shadow bared fangs right back at them, and soon another war broke out. This time amongst the people.. many lost and soon almost all wiped before it had ended.
The Kingdom was destroyed, 400 years later, Present Day The Nekos live well together, one empire and five Kingdoms.

The Kingdom Of Balindor.
The Kingdom Of Kindra.
The Kingdom Of Iverdail.
The Kingdom Of Flamae.
The Kingdom Of Vorterra

The Kingdoms are crowding the land, spreading their lands as far as they can. Some are said to have plotted assassinations, failing in each attempt. Will pressure for more land cause the Kingdoms to have war? With a whole empire against itself how big would the destruction be?

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:44 pm
User Image

1. Follow Gaia ToS
2. No Godmodding, its annoying.. and it makes people mad. o-o
3. Me boss.. You Small People =D
4. Definitely NO Cybering! I dont know how you enjoy that.. no no no no cybering take it to PMs or something..
5. Make your profiles accurate!
6. Profiles shall be posted here.
9. (( )) or [[ ]] or || || for OoC
10. Please, no one liners, to me thats like bumping. I dont want any posts like "He jumps off the couch and eats" That annoys me..
11. And make sure to spell correctly, it doesnt have to be perfect but I dont want "sup nikka, u c dat?!" neutral
12. Romance is encouraged cause its used a lot in ALL RolePlays ^_^ plus lots of people like it o-o
13. Rules may change and Have fun!

Sano_Bo_Bano

Sano_Bo_Bano

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:53 pm
Pretty it up however you like.
[b]Gaia Username:[/b]
Character Name:
Bio/History:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hobbies:
Kingdom:
Your Role: ( King, Queen, Princess, citizen, assassin etc... )
Other:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:12 am
Royal Roles

Because I can't get on the internet till late. The first profile I see in the profile thread with a Royal Role will be the one to take it. Each Kingdom has a different amount of Royal Roles. I will strike the role out of the list once it has been taken.

Balindor:

King
Queen
Prince Sano_Bo_Bano
Princess
Fool/Jester
Fool/Jester
Fool/Jester
Maids/Servants-Unlimited

Kindra:

King
Queen
Prince Xaia Dark Star
Prince
Princess minisailormoon
Princess
Princess
Fool/Jester
Maids/Servants-Unlimited

Iverdail:

King
Queen
Prince
Princess
Princess
Maids/Servants-Unlimited

Flamae:

King
Queen
Prince
Prince
Prince
Princess xXMiSs_M0nstErXx
Fool/Jester
Fool/Jester
Maids/Servants-Unlimited

Vorterra:

King
Queen
Prince
Prince
Princess
Princess
Fool/Jester
Maids/Servants-Unlimited

Sano_Bo_Bano

Sano_Bo_Bano

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:15 am
RESERVED

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:38 pm
RESERVED.

I need more people. Come on! >.<

Sano_Bo_Bano

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:01 pm
((is it cool to start postin?))

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:53 pm
(( Sure, I'm gonna just go ahead and open it now. ))

OPEN

Sano_Bo_Bano

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:09 pm
((kk cool beansss))

User Image
~*~

Noemi leaned up against the balcony of her room, resting her chin in both her palms while gazing beyond the castle barrier. A breeze tossled her hair and white curtains. She closed her eyes and inhaled its purity with a light smile. Her ear twitched and her tail swished as if to bathe in the freshness of this fine day. Noemi turned her back to the beutiful forest scenery and sillhouette of a distant castle and mountains. She perched herself on her stool beside the balcony window and took up reading once more looking all to interested and absorbed.

~*~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:12 pm
Rikku was on the balcony sitting she was drawing the castle that she could see she looked around just in case someone was behind her and then when she knew none was there she began drawing some more.  

minisailormon

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:25 pm
User Image
~*~

Slowly she began to slump, until her chin hit the marble desk with a small thud. She simply did not have the mind to concentrate on arithmetic and all. The day was too lovely to spend indoors, and so straightening herself up in her chair, coming to her decision, she close her book firmly and pushed it to the corners of her desk. Nodding in confirmation, she stood and scurried out of her bedroom door,peeking around for the whereabouts of her adored brothers. Maybe they'd want to play a game or two with her.

~*~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:51 am
User Image
Birds chirped from the high reaches of the trees surrounding the almost abandoned hills by the riverbank below. There were few people who knew about this place which made it safe for hiding, a boy with white hair lay asleep near the trunk of the trees, he took advantage of the scenery's abandonment. As he awoke, he lifted himself up to sit. His snow colored hair fell down to his eyes as his ears popped out from under it. He yawned, feeling morning tears form in his eyes as he rubbed them gently. The grass tickled his palm as he lay the bottom of his hand to the ground and his clothes were grass-stained from scraping the grass with his body as he slept.
He pushed himself off of the ground and stood up on his feet. He stared ahead, before he turned around and began to walk back towards the city. The boy resembled him, the prince of Balindor. In fact the boy was him, Prince Ladekahn of The Balindor Kingdom.
The name wasnt wisely picked.. King Renkade, first King of Balindor, had given the name through votes of the people that were held back when the kingdom was first built. Ladekahn didnt care at the matter. Wether he liked it or not it will always remain Balindor. He sighed as he walked back into the streets, his quiet slumber was now a painful ear sore as he walked through the crowded market where people continuously wave their arms with cash, pickpocket busy citizens and sometimes on rare occasions people were murdered. Ladekahn was required in the morning to be at the castle the servants of the royal family served them breakfast and readied them for occasions. Such as meeting with the advisers, taking their parents places. Which rarely happened but he was still required to head back to the castle in the morning. Such occasions didnt have a set scheduled time, so farther he walked through the streets. The farther he walked the less crowded and quieter it got until he reached a patch of trees, the beginning of a forest that homed very few people. There was a house quarter of a mile away that he entered, once inside he traveled to the basement and opened up a hatch. He walked inside following the curved staircase down even more into the ground. He set his foot off of the last step and into what seemed to be an endless dark hall. He walked through it, not being able to see a thing. He used the wall as a way to find where he was going, if he was lost or if someone was hiding waiting for him which never happened.
He reached a door, and he unlatched the lock and entered to find himself in the bottom of the castles cellar. Which was pretty much abandoned. It was no longer used and was only accessible from Ladekahns room, he quickly undressed. Tossing his white jacket to the floor along with his dark charcoal jeans, he looked up at a hook where his red robe trimmed on the sides with white fox fur. He threw it over his shoulders and clipped it on around his neck. It hung beneath his feet a little as he climbed the ladder that went up against the wall to a small hatch door in the ceiling. He pushed it open and entered what was of course his room, the secret entrance was hidden under his bed. It seems his room was placed on top of the secret room in the castle. Lucky for him he guessed, not even his sister knew about it yet he saw her outside of the castle a few times.. did she have a secret way out as well? He knew not. He plopped down on his bed opening a book and began reading it until one of the servants came to summon him for breakfast.

Sano_Bo_Bano

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:17 am
User Image
~*~

Her head swiveled this way and that, short locks traveling quickly behind as she was on the hunt for one of her brothers. So far no luck. Her ears lowered in dissapointment as the possibility that they were to busy for her again. Father expected great things of his children and that went especially for his sons. Noemi had wandered down the grand staircase built in all marble when a handmaid approached to comfort her. "My lady, the day is young and brilliant, why not take a stroll in your garden?" the woman inquired looking to be about twenty-or so in years. To this idea, Noemi's ears perked ," oh yes... why didn't i think of that earlier!" she clasped her hands together in that girly mannerism she so often did. Thanking her servant for making her feel less alone, she trotted down the steps and rounded behind them, making her way to the kitchen where all her tools and such were kept neatly in shelves my the servan quarters back door.

~*~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:56 pm

User Image
A knock pounded itself on Ladekahns door, he raised an eyebrow and peered over his book as the knob twisted back and forth. He sighed and stood out of his bed towards the door, he opened it. It was one of the sevents, she wore a fancy black and white maid dress. Which is the uniform for all the maids in the castle. She spoke nervously "B-Breakfast is ready for you in the dining room!" She then bowed and stared at the floor. Ladekahn gazed at her hair, which was a golden brown. It was long at that "What shampoo do you use?"He asked her. She then looked up at him
"E-Excuse me?"
He asked again "What kind of shampoo do you use?" he still payed attention to her hair.
"Well.. I umm.. just for today I saw.. someones shampoo in the servants shower.." She stuttered. No one really had a conversation with the royal siblings. A conversation like this would make anyone nervous
Ladekahn nodded "My shampoo has been missing, your hair seems different today so I was wondering if maybe one of the servants took it by accident" He began to walk away towards the dining hall. The servant followed.
She stuttered once more, not knowing if Ladekahn was upset or not about it "Do you want me to get it for you? To see if its yours?" Her hands crossed behind her back.
"No" He replied sharply "Keep it, I am of no need of it. I can easily get a new one."
She nodded as she opened the doors to the dining room. The dining room was big enough for hundreds of people, with giant chandeliers hanging from the ceiling a table long enough to sit fifty people spread vertically along the room covered with diamond silk table cloths. Food could be set along the table like a giant feast was being held. Ladekahn sighed as he sat down alone with a plate in front of him and a fork lined neatly beside the plate. He raised it and began to eat what they had served. A royal breakfast which he had no idea what was in it. He couldnt tell.

Sano_Bo_Bano

xXMiSs_M0nstErXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:15 pm
User Image
~*~

Noemi stopped short and skidded a littl by over towering book case, holding old sets of china and other tools the servants used when fixing was needed around the castle. She hopped up and down a few times trying to reach for her hat which she took great consideration in decor. The nearby cook chuckled and helped the petite statured princess out , "Here you are my lady.." he said, plopping that hat over her ears and pulling it over her eyes. "I can't see!," she waved her hands about frantically before realizing stupidly she could just pull the brim up. Doing so she also adjusted the hat so that her ears were able to poke through the holes, customely made for her fine brown ears. She thanked the cook for his help as she slipped off her delicate pink shoes and pushed her two feet into neon green gardening boots that completely clashed with her whole attire. No matter, these were the boots she wore for gardening and she'd stick to it.

Finally, she grabbed her bucket holding her shovels, rakes, and a few packets of seeds for assorted flowers. Noemi was off, bursting through the back door, and old storm door that mismatched with the castle's most finer grand entrances for every salon and dining hall they had, hence why this special door was located at the very back of the castle leading to Noemi's very own sanctuary.

The sun was beaming and at first Noemi had to squint through the strong light until she becam accustomed to its brilliance. She twirled in the finely cut grass, adorning her senses with its lovely smell, and lugged her bucket of goods through the garden gates and through the maze of cherry trees in which her and mother had planted together over the years.

~*~

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces