Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
THE CREW NEEDS YOUR HELP! (POST!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:26 pm
Hello I would like to introduce myself my name is Valkern I’ve been part of this guild for four years and a crew member for half a year. You may or may not be aware to the recent concerns to the interworkings of this guild but these are troubling times. Novama are current vice captain has abused his powers and has made your moderators useless and feeling that we cannot voice our concerns or stop him. We the crew need your help in stopping this threat and helping to save the guild.
First: Please post in our petition at this website ( http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/Novama )
Second: Send a privet message to kaykeyser voicing that you want Novama removed now
A message from Kaykeyser which shows this will work and not a waste of your time!

“from what I heard he did warn you a few times. also other people have asked me to remove him, hes even been demoted a few times but then he was repermoted by populer vote he seems to understand the rules now if you can get people to back you and show you can do your job you can come back. and I don't demote every one who gives him problems.”  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:50 pm
Hi, I'm pretty new to this guild, I was accepted yesterday or this-morning (I already forget). Before I did something like that, could you tell me more about the details so I can make a more informed decision/action?  

Rapidity

Valkern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:06 pm
He allowed his friends into the crew only for the reason that they vote for him as vice capatain,
He lied about facts such as sending messages to members including myself
Has let his so called friends run a rampage running amuck in the guild.
Has dropped all care for other forums and has focused on his own needs not helping other crew members what so ever other than giving negative criticism.
When someone opposes his ideas they become black balled and there forums get deleted (Which might happen here)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:08 pm
Valky, you are being a meany about this. Novie is very active in the guild and has made it a better place from when Hawkeye ran things. He even promoted you himself, so it's not like he had anythin against ya when he demoted you. You weren't doing your job Valky, and you were warned a few times (i saw them myself 3nodding ). Novy is directing the school construction, makin other upgrades to the guild, and helps members daily. Novy taught me and a few others how to rp too,and I know i'm just a noob to some of you people, but him helping me is a lot more than a lot of you guys woulda done. If novy gets demoted....it will be a sad day for the guild...you might not see it....but that would just mean novy did a kickbutt job before he left cool  

BladesPoison

BladesPoison

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 5:10 pm
Valkern
He allowed his friends into the crew only for the reason that they vote for him as vice capatain,
He lied about facts such as sending messages to members including myself
Has let his so called friends run a rampage running amuck in the guild.
Has dropped all care for other forums and has focused on his own needs not helping other crew members what so ever other than giving negative criticism.
When someone opposes his ideas they become black balled and there forums get deleted (Which might happen here)

That's a lot of talk. You gots any proof to back that up? Just because a dog barks loud, it doesn't mean it actually has something to bark about pirate  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:04 pm
Almater you were made nov becasue you said you would vote for him your vocie has no words.
You are outnumbered by five other crew memmers that feel the same as me
Please ignore his comments and take action!  

Valkern

Rapidity

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:50 am
I still don't entirely get this either. The details you have given me were pretty sketchy, in fact the details I think were nothing more than several accusations. Understand I've got no kind of background in the guild, so this is all based on an analysis of what you're saying alone, and I'm not going to try and get someone removed who I've seen being nothing but polite. That's why you need to explain a little more than just that, if you want me to understand.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:21 am
Guys, Guys. Easy does it now, these are very heavy accusations you're spurting off Valkern, this could terminate someone's registration with the guild and removal of Mod status. Being competely neutral on the subject, I'd like to put my input on this matter...

If he has abused his Mod status...
Well, skipping over the written testimonies, Novama could be abusing his mod powers to further himself and his friends, BUT this could also be confused as an agressive action towards him for your demotion. Now before you start yelling WTF and STFU, understand that there are nothing more than possible conclusions. Since you're against him on this, you'll have to show some hard proof.... maybe a link to a page where he had been activley aggressive towards a RPer's rules in a RP, then I could possibly believe you, but not how someone feels about that person. That kind of comment can't be accepted as proof. I have to admit though, posting a petiton like so quickly puts you against the fence for aggression.

If he hasn't abused him mod powers....
This will also have to be proven with some hard evidence as well, from people that have not been hardballed by his submission tactics and someone who's not a direct friend of his. Linking to an RP where he's respected the rules and made it generally interesting while following the storyline would be sufficient. Also, link the Forums that he has refused to answer to, seeing as you're using that to seal the deal as well. Again, these are all on speculation.

If your story hold true, you'll be able to support enough information on the possibly rouge Novama and sell your point, but without any proof, your story holds no quarter, unfortunatley. No IM messages or personal comments can be accepted for proof.  

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100

Valkern

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:58 am
Well I we got some proof and now novama is gone along with Almatter

This campaign was sucessful and the guild for the time being is safe once again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am
Perfect. Keep up your duty to the guild then, we may not say it outright, but we appreciate you guys looking ouy for us. So thanks. ^_^  

Sho Isugara

Generous Lunatic

8,625 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items