Reply Roleplay
The Ed,Edd,nEddy RP☻open and accepting!☺☻♥ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RainDragon1106

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:55 pm
Episode1: I have a broken Ed (heart) This episode takes place after BIG picture show where eddy and nazz obviously got together to form a relationship but after she dumps him for kevin eddy is left with a broken heart and his freinds come to his side trying to point out that every one has moments like this and that this isn't the first relationship he's gonna go through. It was merely puppy love.♥ User Image heres an image of all the children of the cul-de-sac if you need a refresher on what they look like. btw if you think thats a little adult well then wait for the rules cause i'm gonna have a thing with rules scream :vein:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:24 pm
RULES:

1. If you no post I will kick you out and that spot will be open for anyone one to take unless you grab it back and prove to me that you can keep a steady story going.

2.please keep it PG-14.

3. follow all the barton town rules along with these rules.

4. Follow all TOS guidlines

5. You need to be a regular fan of ed,edd,n,eddy to play in this or at least know your character's personality really well.

6. your bios must look something like this:

Name:
Bio sad must be cartoon acurate and you may add a thing here or there depending on their age)
Age sad must be within 13 to 15 for they are growing up,also Jimmy and Sarah are slightly younger so keep their age range if you get them from 9 to 12.) NOTE: pic of your character must be included. I do not care if it is normal characteres or anime versions.

7.no cussing

8. writing in third person is mandatory!

9. I AM GOD!

10.FOLLOW ALL RULES!

RainDragon1106

RainDragon1106

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:34 pm
Also please pm your character bio,put all OOC stuff in parenthesis.( for dem new role players). ☻  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image The eds.

Name: Ed
Personalities:Brave, playful,nice,sad,and caring
bio:Ed is into monster movies and model kits. Not the brains of the threesome, He is easily talked into any hair-brained scheme Eddy has dreamed up. His uncanny strength often comes in hand althogh he is quick to break out in rashes. Ed has also taken an intrest in movie making.

Name:Edd
Personalites: Sensitive,clean,happy,smart ,strict,and friendly.
Bio: Edd is really smart,really quiet,and unaturally polite. Exempt from gym class since the dodgeball incident, Edd spends his free time studying chemistry and bioligy in the library,Edd's parents communicate with him solely through stickey notes. These days doble d has taken an odd intrest in the science of love?  

RainDragon1106

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:08 pm
Cool pic of the eds I never seen it lol  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:50 am
Thanks you wanna join?☻  

RainDragon1106

Vayne Hashiba

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm
Sure why not I'll have my pro of my person later on I need to find a pic lol and we need more ppl to  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:24 pm
Name:Rowen
Personality: does not talk much to ppl he does not know
Bio:likes to read his books and play around

Vayne Hashiba

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:32 am
Oh! Oh! *jumps nervously* I wanna be Nazz! I will make a WOOOONDERFUL Nazz! I just need to find some time to find a good pic and to create a 5 paragraphs long bio mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:50 pm
Sure you could be nazz! The more the merrier I always say.  

RainDragon1106

RainDragon1106

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:58 pm
Vayne Hashiba
Name:Rowen
Personality: does not talk much to ppl he does not know
Bio:likes to read his books and play around
Alright sweet bio dude. Now could you please pm me it so we always have a backup or just for storage reasins. Anyway I would appreciate it if you could plz PM me yur bio.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 am
Lol sorry about ok I will  

Vayne Hashiba

RainDragon1106

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:23 am
Thanks I got your pm of your bio. You have nothing to worry about. I'll PM you when I have all the characters filled in and a few more OC's. (oringinal characters)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 2:56 am
Name: Nazz
Personality: Flirty, Pretty, "Dumb Blonde"
Bio: Nazz is the trendy, flirty siren of the Cul-De-Sac whom most boys are likely to have a crush on, except for Jimmy and Rolf. Nazz's occupations consist of both a babysitter (she sat for Eddy in one episode, and he thought he was on a date with her) and the captain of Peach Creek Junior High's cheerleading squad. Two other cheerleaders are Sarah and Jimmy, who Nazz sometimes hangs out with when nobody else is around, but in between those times when she isn't hanging out with them, she isn't mean to them, either. She is equally sweet to everyone around her, even to outcasts like the Eds.
Nazz has blonde hair and has the personality traits of a dumb blonde, and at times, although she is shown to be a very intelligent girl she is sometimes known to be slightly unintelligent, like when Rolf tried to help Kevin woo Nazz by shaving her name onto Victor's side, and she thought that Victor changed his name to Nazz.
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

CarolineTheHipHopGirl

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:18 am
I am really bored. Can't wait for it to start.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff