View Results

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:11 pm
I thought this would be the appropriate place to ask this.

What does anyone think about creating our OWN pokemon? Ignoring the anime, we, true, sincere fans, could create what WE think would be great ideas for pokemon and we can do whatever we want with them. Maybe even make a forum where we could use them like we would if they were actual pokemon. Because, seriously, who HASN'T thought at least ONE pokemon could've been made a lot better? If you have any ideas you want to say, put em here. It'd be really interesting to see what your guys' minds come up with.

Some of mine are an electric/dark type horse pokemon with color patterns of yellow and black, a fire type bird pokemon with patterns of flames on it's body and a black beak and black legs, a fire type lion pokemon with a flaming made and a fire tuft at the end of it's tail, having peach colored fur with black various markings on it's back, and (One I actually thought of as a little girl for a mystical creature) an ice type tiger pokemon with long sharp black teeth, light blue fur, long black claws, and pitch black stripes that are the only normal looking attribute about it.

If you have a comment on mine or want to give your opinion on them be my guest, I'd love to hear what you think. But, mostly, I'd rather hear your unique ideas.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 8:49 pm
Fakemon are really popular on deviantArt. I've seen a handful of artists who do excellent style imitation of the official artists. There are also a great many people who "make new Pokemon" by splicing game sprites together and/or recoloring them.

When I was younger I came up with a ground-type Eeveelution and a Pegasus evolution of Rapidash xd  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:39 am
When I was in elementary school, I came up with a flamingo Fakémon and named it "Flaminstop". SO CLEVER.

But haha, there's not a single fan who hasn't created at least one Fakémon. Sometimes it's interesting to see others' creations. Other times, it's not. I myself don't care for Fakémon anymore, but they're still pretty interesting. At times, they're even better than the officials. :|

Though I don't support Fakémon in RPs, since nine times out of time, it just makes things really, really messy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:38 am
Once upon a time, I came up with a Ghost Type Eevee evolution and called it Spectreon.  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:41 am
I want better dino pokemon (like a t-rex pokemon )

EDIT: they already have a lion/tiger mix , its red, its fire type and it evolves from a dog. its called arcanine.

an ice tiger wouldn't be to bad considering the ice type needs all the help it can get in terms of numbers. you would think since the sinnoh region is blanketed with snow they would have a wider selection of ice types. but no. its the same old introduction of 1 new ice type stare . that pisses me of to no end. they should also add more electrics ,its kinda hard to have veriaty when I keep comin back to the same electric rodents (paterisu, plusle, minun, the pickachu line...)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:15 am
I said an electric type horse pokemon didn't I? And Arcanine is like a wolf morphed with a tiger that was increased in size for some reason. I admit my fire lion thing wasn't very good but you have to admit it's better the chingling. Seriously? A bell pokemon? Have they lost all their creativity?

Although I do like some of your ideas as well. Granted, a forum for that would be hectic, but it sounded cool.  

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:20 am
Fiery Tiamat
Once upon a time, I came up with a Ghost Type Eevee evolution and called it Spectreon.
My ground type was named Slasheon whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:14 am
Zoeloveful
I said an electric type horse pokemon didn't I? And Arcanine is like a wolf morphed with a tiger that was increased in size for some reason. I admit my fire lion thing wasn't very good but you have to admit it's better the chingling. Seriously? A bell pokemon? Have they lost all their creativity?

Although I do like some of your ideas as well. Granted, a forum for that would be hectic, but it sounded cool.
I could have sworn it looked more lion than that... oh well... to each his own...

I want a dolphin pokemon (not trying to be girly but thats a givin. they have to include Dolfan before they end the series)  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Zoeloveful

Loyal Friend

11,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:14 pm
3nodding Tru dat  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:22 pm
Arcanine is still a dog, btw.
Just a big one.

Though I do agree that it was based somewhat on a lion or tiger.

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:08 am
just put it in your mouth
Zoeloveful

I could have sworn it looked more lion than that... oh well... to each his own...

I want a dolphin pokemon (not trying to be girly but thats a givin. they have to include Dolfan before they end the series)

Really, I don't know why they haven't come up with a dolphin pokemon yet. It would be awesome, wouldn't it? heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:43 am
I have had many wikid pokemon ideas. one is a legendary metal dark pokmon named drowgar, it looks like a big dog like pokmon with yellow fur, covered with black metal armor with Raquaza style patterns across the armor, and a black aura around its deep blue eyes.  

RobX2000

Profitable Conversationalist

7,400 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 5:48 am
probably doesn't need to be said but a baby evo for miltank and tauros. if the baby is a girl it will evolve into miltank and if its a boy tauros.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:53 am
I want a dolphin pokemon
So this post managed to influence a dream I had last night.

Which would have been cool if it hadn't gone into crackaddict nightmare mode already.

So I had a dream about the dolphin Poke evolving into shark with SHARPASS MILLION TEETH EVERYWHERE  

Cassidy Peterson

Garbage

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:08 pm
Cassidy Peterson
I want a dolphin pokemon
So this post managed to influence a dream I had last night.

Which would have been cool if it hadn't gone into crackaddict nightmare mode already.

So I had a dream about the dolphin Poke evolving into shark with SHARPASS MILLION TEETH EVERYWHERE
YAY yet another cute pokemon evolves into a strong ugly pokemon stare  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces