Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~.The lost,feared,mistreated,and unloved.~ {O/A/S} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 9:45 am
User Image

Is there anyone there...?
Anyone to save me....??
Someone I can be able to trust and call my own or call master.
I don't know where to go.....
I'm in the dark, where nobody can see me....
Can you see me?
If you can....please set me free...
I'm loosing hope in life.....
If there is someone for me....I will protect them

....I am here
....I have seen you suffer and go through alot
....Even though you are lost. I can save you
...I can show you the light and other places
....I can teach you so many things and treat you like my own...
....Come with me, I will become your master. And I will care for you
......Nobody will ever hurt you ever again

The Story
Slaves of many diffrent races have been mistreated wrongly. Some of them use to have a life but then lost it. Some of them didn't even have a life to begin with. Because of that,they have been left to survive on there own without anyone to help them on the streets or out in the wild.Some are sold to people as workers,while some live out in the streets and get beat up everyday. But people have reconized many of people left on the streets. They reach out there hands to them to see if they will come and live a life with them. Not to be treated as a worker,but to show someone cares for them. Are you a slave or a savior???

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:32 am
The rules
No goddmoding!
A master may only have ONE slave
Keep romance to a pg 13
No killing the other characters. But you may fight them.
No cybering.
Don't txt talk
Tell your slave or master if you will be offline for awhile.
(More will be added)

Skeletons!
(Make sure to lable for the subject what you are. Slave or Master.)

For slaves:
Gaia Name :
My name is :
Race :
Personality :
Weapons/Power :
Bio :
Pic :

For masters :
Gaia Name :
My name is :
Race :
Personaility :
Weapons/Power :
Why I want to help a slave find a reason to live :
Pic :
(Pm me once you chose a slave. Make sure he/she would want to be your slave)

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:46 am
<3 The Slaves <3

Gaia Name :Sweet dark_vampire_101
My name is : Naiyomi
Race : Wolf girl
Personality : She is shy and quiet. She is caring but has a few angure problems.
Weapons/Power : She has a steel fans and the power to control air/wind
Bio : Sense birth she has always been an monster. Her parents abandoned her at the age of 4. The only thing she knew was to fight, and to walk. And up to this age, she still hasn't been able to speak that well. She thinks all people are all bad people because she has been mistreated for 10 years. The collar around her neck was given to her by a women who she thought she could call "Mom" but instead she lied to her. She killed the women that day. But she still keeps the collar on because that was the first time she felt loved,even if it was a lie. Growing up,kids beat her up because she's diffrent. With her ears and tail, she is known as a monster.She doesn't know clearly how to control her powers yet, so it goes out of control when she gets really mad or something like that.
Pic : User Image

Gaia Name : SaiSuki 1329
My name is : Sinclair (Sin)
Race : Demon
Personality : Sarcastic, Cold(at times), Fun-loving(Secretly), Intelligent, Sneaky, and Calm/Collected
Weapons/Power : Twin Blades, and Controling Weather
Bio : Rawr! Yep I'm definatly angry now, run while you still can. My life it's not much to say. I've worked since I was 9 as a worker. Lifting heavy crates. I'd had become quit good at it but when I turned 14 everything changed, the villager were always wary of me though allowed me to be. But the day when my anger spiked at a women who had hit me, for a reasons unknown to myself, a great storm came quickly. Thunder and lighting rung through the sky, but no rain fell, lighting came down upon one of the house and a fire started. By the start of the next morning everything was gone even some of the lives in the village. And they blamed it on me, they had every right to. It was my fault so I left, why stay there, I had never had anything of value that kept me there other then my job, which was also gone. What I didnt know was that people didnt take kindly to demons in other places they ran me out of town so many times that, I've learned to wear a disguse everywhere I go. So far its worked, but whats a life if you cant be loved, if you've no friends, family, whats the point in living. The only reason I hang on is for my last, and only memory of my long forgotten Mother. "Never Let Go Of Life things Will Get Better Over Time" I wonder if she'd have said that if she saw how I was treated now. The women was a foolish old hag, but as my mother I'd always respect her dying wish.
Pic: User Image

Gaia Name : Xiamara1804
My name is : Sayuri (nickname: Aqua)
Race : Lycan
Personality : Good-hearted, very determined, extremely stubborn, a tad bit random, energetic, playful at times, very curious, daydreamer are a few words to explain Sayuri's personality
Weapons/Power : Hydrokinesis and Biokinesis two fans User Image
Bio : doesn’t remember her childhood very well because of being a slave most of her life
PIC: User Image she was branded with this when she was caught and brought to the slavers camp: User Image
wolf form: User Image

For slaves:
Gaia Name : Ninja_rox_112
My name is : Karasu
Race : human part fallen angel
Personality : Karasu is very reserved, and shy enjoys peace and quiet.
Weapons/Power : Karasu has the power to read minds and speak to the dead.
Bio : Karasu lived with her father untill he died in a battle to a fallen angel like himself.Then she moved in with her mom at nine years of age.Her mother did not want her so she became a orphan no one really liked her so she went home to home one of the people along the line sold her to slavery and for now has yet more to come.

Gaia Name : I_LostLivedLoved
My name is : Aya Hope (Neko) & Rika Hope (Bunny)
Race : Neko & Bunny

Personality : Aya is a bit mean and stands up for her sister. While Rika on the other hand is shy and weak. She has a unique power but is too scred to use it.

Weapons/Power : Aya can control Wind------Rika can control Water.

Bio : Aya and Rika was always together no matter what conditions. Her parents left them at age 6. They took care of themselves since.
Pic :
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:54 am
<3 The Masters <3

Gaia Name : xXxRandom CrapxXx
My name is : Ed
Race : Human
Personaility : Very contrlloing but has a soft spot for people in trouble,he likes to help but sometimes his dark side gets the better of him
Weapons/Power : Family crest sword,Magical bow and arrows,can fly
Why I want to help a slave find a reason to live : To make them relize that anybody can become someone

Gaia Name : GIR-DA-JUGGALO
My name is : Kazuma hibiki
Race : human
Personaility : quiet hiddne and calm
Weapons/Power : two katanas
Why I want to help a slave find a reason to live : no one should always be alone even slaves need love and protection
Pic :

User Image

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:55 pm
<3We will be starting soon as we get just a few more people!<3  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:30 pm
BUMP!!!  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

Xiamara1804

Interesting Vampire

3,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:17 pm
BUMP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:41 pm
BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!  

SaiSuki 1329

Dapper Genius

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell your friends or some other people about this rp. We will still accept slaves but we also need more masters  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:55 pm
C-c-can there be twins or not........? Sorry..... xp  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:30 pm
H-h-how is Everyone?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:06 am
We need more masters...... heart heart heart  

I A T E U R C U P C A K E

1,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:03 pm
STARTING!!!(If you have a certain style of posting you can use it! <3)
User Image
Naiyomi
The lost little wolf girl.

Naiyomi was hiding in the shadows of a large building.Watching the happy people pass by.
".....These....p-people....hate...."
She said quietly.She still has trouble talking. She gets up and keeps herself in the dark shadows. A group of teenage boys see her and come to her. She became frighten and started running. Hearing them call her by a name she knew very well.
"M-Monster....I am...m-monster?"
She said running faster.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas