Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gackt - Official Guild

Back to Guilds

Information and lots more all about Gackt 

Tags: Gackt, Music, J-Rock, J-Pop, Japan 

Reply Gackt - Official Guild
I'm a Member ^^ So that is me.... [introduce yourself] Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:39 pm
like the topic says....it would be great if you would introduce yourself here.
since when you're a fan, how you became one, fav songs/PVs...whatever you want to tell about yourself ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:39 pm
User Image
The name is Ka.
I've been a fan of Gackt for about 6 years now.
A friend was looking for a picture for an RP character, and we stumbled across a few pics of Gackt. After some research, we started listening to him.
My favorite song is Kimi ga Matteiru Kara. Favorite PV is Setsugetsuka.

I look forward to hanging out with you fellow Gackt fans. ^_^

iKaotic Infinity

iCamui

8,050 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:42 pm
Well, I'm Generally Cloud. :3
I am a 21 year old female who is in college, but always makes time for my collection of Gackt stuff. =D
That is what I'm known through out Gaia and thanks for the invite. I'm sure I will help, contribute, whatever to the guild. ^^;

Hm, I consider myself to be an old fan. xD
I've started liking Gackt's music and all back in the old Malice Mizer days, but I was only a fan of Malice during the Gackt era only. In 1999, I've been a fan still since the Solo Career launch. =D

Favorite songs of mine, is practically all of them.
There wasn't one that upset me. =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:42 pm
welcome and I'm happy that you decided to join heart
I hope there will come many more fans so that this place will stay active as long as gackt is making music whee  

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

TheVampireLucinda

High-functioning Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:45 pm
Hi, everyone! heart

I'm Lucinda, and I guess I'm a relatively new fan of Gackt's...really, I've only known of him since May 2009 (on the last day of school...SO LUCKY!!), but I've really grown to admire, *coughlovecough* and respect this wonderful artist...

So, yeah, nice to meet you all! I tend to vanish for periods of time, but I'll try to stop by often! heart Oh, and much love to this Guild's creator...Anything related to dear Gackt is good (most of the time anyway, haha).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:03 pm
welcome ^^
it doesn't matter how long you're a fan now.... as long as someone loves his music, THAT is important 3nodding

well, then I will also post something about me ^^

I'm also one of the older fans. I know him since malice mizer, but couldn't find anything interesting in their music. then in 1999, when Gackt started his solo carreer, I began to listen to his music. so I would say I'm a fan since 8-9 years now.
I don't have any songs I don't like, except the ones from the remix single >.< finding a favorite song is also hard....I like nearly every song in some way. right now I absolutely love setsugekka, stay the ride alive and kagerou.
the way his music is now and his voice.... so deep and awesome.

awww....if only I could write in german xD there I could describe it better than in english...but I guess everyone knows what I mean.
he is totally awesome! a very unique musician!  

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Momma Mira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:07 pm
Hi all I'm Mira and as far as fan-age goes I'm relatively young, having just discovered Gackt and his music last year.

So far I haven't found a song of his I didn't like and am a bit hard-pressed to name a favorite (though the Mizerable pv hit all my fangirl alarms xD)

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 6:21 pm
Greetings. My name is Master Lawliet. Gackt had and has been one of my many motivation. I love to listen to a lot of J-rock music but Gackt is one of my best choice. My 2 favorite songs from Gackt are Flower and Kagero.  

Master Lawliet

Moonlight Phantom

DarkittyLove

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:13 am
Hi I'm called many names but the most is ether Patty and or Grell. 3nodding I've been a Gackt fan for yeeeears. heart I can't remeber when I frist heard of him but I do know, I started to like him even more after he did the song for one of the FF games tho. I can't say which is my fave song or pv for I love them all! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:56 am
My name is Kari,
My cousin is the reason I like Gackt
she liked him for a really really long time
and when I was in preschool (yeah that long)
she just blasted me with him and voila Gackt fan ^^

Favorite song: 12gatsu no Love Song
Favorite PV: Redemption  

KariShim

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Lithium_Azalea

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:11 pm
My name is Brea McManus, age 21, Hairstylist. I have been a loyal Gackt fan for a while (2001, not that the date matters, once you love em, its like you have loved him your whole life heart ) I especially love him in Moonchild, (amazing movie because it also has Hyde and that's two really sexy and talented guys.) I respect the fact that Gackt is so dedicated to all that he does, how many instruments he plays, how many languages he speaks, how he acts. All of it just makes me such a fan.

If you havent listened to these songs give em a go 3nodding

Favorite song from Gackt? Secret Garden, Kimi ni aitakute, and my absolute favorite, Todokanai Ai to Shitteita no ni Osaekirezu ni Aishitsuzuketa.

Favorite PV Last Song, Secret Garden and Mizerable.

Least favorite song. I think its called 4 thc. Sounds like hes trying to do something the Beatles would do. (nothing wrong with that, but I like what Gackt does the best.)

Pet peeve about Gackt? HIS CALANDERS!!! He always looks the same in every poster (I have the 200 cool He needs different poses, like when he has the two guns mm favorite poster right there biggrin or anything from Moonchild..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:13 pm
hi, I am Sonja
and my fav song is luna  

Hinodechan94

7,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxMoonie StardustxX
Captain

5,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:16 pm
welcome to all new members ^^

@ Lithium_Azalea
I agree. his poses are SO often the same.....I will post new pics later from a shooting last year december and other new ones. I really like those and I hope you too ^^ his current look is cool whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:18 pm
XxMoonie StardustxX
welcome to all new members ^^

@ Lithium_Azalea
I agree. his poses are SO often the same.....I will post new pics later from a shooting last year december and other new ones. I really like those and I hope you too ^^ his current look is cool whee
I can not wait to see!! Thank you Moonie!  

Lithium_Azalea

KoYaNgInEkO

Romantic Hoarder

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:24 pm
blaugh yeah!!!! a Gackt Guild!!!! thanxs for the invite!!!! i think i have been a fan since 2002 maybe... i know it was after malice. gackt was one of the first japanese artist that i found out about!!!! but what im really waiting for now is for S.K.I.N. to come back again and play more concerts!!!!!!!!! heart blaugh  
Gackt - Official Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff