Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)
The Graveyard Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Tobias

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:53 pm
This is a small, secluded graveyard, that is also the entrance to the cult's hideout. It is where the cult stores corpses, and also a great area for sparing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm
The necromancer, seeming to be talking to himself. After a while a strange music rang forth, melodies sung by the soft soprano of the dead ones that served the mage, banshees. The rang out in strange chords, haunting, yet invigorating, and with it came a piping sound, melodies of the insane.. Dieter appeared to be conducting now, arms moving rapidly in the chilled air; the noise growing louder, deeper, turning to vile, infernal racket, screeching to a halt, lights dancing around the mage.

He had followers now, what many called a cult. An idea that, while he entertained it, would never be implemented without the encouragement.... A pair of eyes glowed in the bushes, looking at the pale male, hungry for his flesh..  

iwouldlikethisgone

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:32 am
Doel had been digging in a grave, against his own will. He needed a dead man's finger for one of his experiments. He had gotten close to coffin now, which only further chilled his skin. He began to sing quietly to himself in a soft, raspy voice, a song he had made for collecting his ingredients:

"Grab them now,
while they're here,
and don't be scared,
completion is near.

Find your reason,
find your rhyme,
never still your hand,
in the race against time.

Phoenix feather and merman scale,
unicorn horn and crushed human bone,
gargoyle stone and siren's hair,
soiled priest robe and a jarred banshee moan.

Forever immortalized...
"

Finally his shovel hit the coffin with a dull thud and after digging the rest up he threw it to the side. A new song erupted into his ears though and he began to tremble in fright.

"Hello?" he called in as loud a voice as he could muster. His first thought was of the man's grave he was digging up, "I'm sorry, umm..." he looked at the tombstone, that raspy voice like a dead man's dying groan. The tombstone read Paul Ajurd. "Paul," he resumed, "I can go for another if you like..." The new song only continued so he clambered outas quickly as possible and ran, leaving the shovel behind. He tripped over one tombstone and slammed into the one into the next row head first, "Ouch..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Agito walked into the graveyard that tobais told him that is where are new hideout is but he didnt see him any where, he then heard someone not to far, so he walked a couple yards and seen some on digging a hole. "Hey you over there you wouldnt happen to know where tobais is would you?" he shouted to the man.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:40 am
Doel rubbed his head, his fingers naturally moving around the horns that had been there so long. As soon as he saw the man and not some ghost from the gave he immediantly lost most of his fear. What was it he hd asked? Were was who? He had never heard the name.

"Ja-bah-whose-it?" he asked, "I don't know what you're talking about. I was just trying to get a deadman's finger bone. Speaking of which, hold o a moment."

Doel jumped into the hole, opened the coffin, an (covering his face) tore the left hand ring finger from the rotted corpse. He didn't bother to close the the coffin or even grab the shovel, he simply put the finger in a paper bag.

"Now, who was his Jay-boo-man?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:54 am
"His name is tobias he is a dark user like me, we have been gathering people to over throw the king." he said looking at the rotting corpse in the hole. "um can i ask you something why do you need that finger?" he said.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:27 pm
Marth looked at the man as if it he had asked what two plus two was. Of course he needed the finger for one of his alchemical formulea. It seemed simple to himself. He then remebered that not everyone knew alchemy as much as Marth himself had come to figure out.

"I need it for one of my potions. If I am correct this could be an ingrediant to cure stomach ache. Now what was this about the king? I am as blank about recent events as that man is," Marth said, finishing by pointing at the body.

Marth again rubbed his sore head and proceeded the pick up his shovel.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:46 pm
Tobias walked into the graveyard seeing the strange man. "Hey, who are you and what are you doing here?" he said as he approached him.  

Saint Tobias

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:06 pm
Doel turned to see the man walking towards him. Who was he? Doel began to back away, tempted to flee. He looked at the man and asked in his raspy voice, "What was that?" He honestly hadn't heard what the man had said.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:55 pm
"You're welcome to stay, but that skeleton will need his fingers if he is to hold any weapons."Tobias said as he approached the man. "I am Tobias, and you are?"

Saint Tobias

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 pm
Doel got a creepy feeling from this man. Why would a skeleton wield a weapon? Doel didn't want to put the finger back, he needed it for his formula, but a this rate he would be glad to give the finger back.

"Um..." began Doel in his raspy, unhealthy voice, "I am Doel... Why would this corpse need a weapon? It isn't as if Paul over there is going to swing it at me, is he?..." he asked before he could stop himself, his voice sounding creakish in the midnight air. He rubbed his horn with his right hand, something that had become a bit of a habit since that accident.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:17 am
"No, not unless you where sent here by Defaceo or the Rebellion." Tobias said. " I suppose you can have that finger, but tell me, what exactly is it you are making with it?"  

Saint Tobias

Katzenjammered Toxlind

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:00 pm
Defaceo? The rebellion? Doel had heard of no such things... in fact, he had never heard of this man either... and it didn't help that he continued to cast an erie glow on the area, causing Doel to shiver. For a second, Doel couldn't remember what he had needed the dead man's finger for... he had not been feeling well when he had stumbled onto a formula that would numb the body... and he had thought that if he had used less ingrediants then...

"Ah! I was needing it to make a cure for stomach pains... and when I think about it a dead man's finger is a bit much for that. It is actually a potion to numb the body, but if I use less then I figure I can reduce it to the pain rather than numbing the body beyond the ability to actually move."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:41 pm
"Hmm, so you're an alchemist. Exactly how experienced are you?" Tobias had asked him. "I suppose you can keep your finger, but if you want, I can ask my friend Dieter to fix you up, I'm sure he can." Tobias ushered him to a nearby grave, where he pushed it in a certain spot, revealing an entry way in a nearby wall. "Come on in." Tobias said.  

Saint Tobias

iwouldlikethisgone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:59 pm
The dead orchestra switched to a more classical tone, with the rather standard sections. It became quieter and quieter, till it eventually stopped altogether, Dieter was growing bored with this. He mumbled a word and walked slowly toward an open crypt; once inside he promptly fell asleep on a bed dragged there be his minions..  
Elemental Plains (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff