Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
PGSM RP <- New villains needed. RP getting started. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahmira

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:43 am
I'm looking for interest in a PGSM (the live action version of Sailor Moon) RP. I would prefer to fill up the original characters before starting in on other characters. If you arn't familiar with the characters in PGSM, please don't just assume that acting as the anime counterparts will work. For the most part, it won't. wink

Timeline: Sometime after the wedding (the Special Act)

Characters
Good Guys
Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon/Princess Serenity - Roselite Blade (Luna as well)
Aino Minako/Sailor Venus - hansonangel (Artemis as well)
Hino Rei/Sailor Mars - IkumiAngel
Mizuno Ami/Sailor Mercury
Kino Makoto/Sailor Jupiter

Chiba Mamoru/Tuxedo Mask/Prince Endymion - Redford Blade
Kunzite - Mienai Kitsune
Zoisite - Zahmira
Nephrite
Jadeite

{If there are other live action characters that you wish to be instead, feel free to post a profile.}

Villains
{Bringing in some villian from the anime could work here, Beryl and Mio are pretty much out though and the Shitennou were good at the end of the series.}

Post profiles/pictures and I'll add them to the second post. Also, looking for ideas and such for the time being. Once we have enough characters to start, we will.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 10:45 am
Profiles

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Character:[/b]
[b]Powers/Weapons:[/b]
[b]Background:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b]

Background: Usagi was once a normal teenager, until she met Luna, a plushie who could move and talk. She was told she was to be Sailor Moon, defender of the Innocent. Later on, she met her fellow senshi, Rei, Ami, and Makoto. There was also Sailor V, who was later found out to be Sailor Venus. Usagi is also the Princess of the Moon Kingdom from the past. Her love interest is Chiba Mamoru, also known as Tuxedo Mask and Prince Endymion.
Picture:
User ImageUser Image

Name: Hansonangel
Character: Sailor Venus
Powers/Weapons: Venus Power !!!, Venus cresent beam, Venus Love Me Chain
Background: She fought as Sailor V before Luna found Sailor Moon she also posed as Moon Princess for awhile befor knowing that Usagi was Moon Princess. She is also a famous pop Icon who including Usagi and the others adore her so much.
Picture:
User Image

Name: IkumiAngel
Character: Hino Rei/Sailor Mars
Powers/Weapons:
-Akuryou Taisan
-Youma Taisan
-Sailor Star Tambourine
Background: Rei works at her family's shrine. She is often seen staring into the flames of a fire and can predict the future. She was somewhat a loner, but eventually warmed up to Usagi.
Picture:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Redford Blade
Character: Mamoru Chiba
Powers/Weapons:
Transformation-Tuxedo Power
Item-Cane
Item-Mask
Background: He is also the infamous Tuxedo Kamen as well as Usagi's boyfriend. In the past, he was Prince Endymion of Earth. So, after the wedding, Usagi moved in with him. Even now, without his powers, he tries to protect her from the evils of the world...such as moving cars.
Picture:

Name: Mienai Kitsune
Character: Kunzite
Powers/Weapons: Telekinetic ability and a powerful sword. He can pull out a few strands of his hair, which he uses to transform people into youma.
Background: Kunzite originally appeared as a human named Shin, who had lost his memory. Usagi tried to help him remember his past after he found Motoki's turtle, Kamekichi. Queen Beryl awakened Shin as Kunzite, the last of the Shitennou. Kunzite is very intelligent, but he did not hold the respect for Queen Beryl that the other Shitennou had. Kunzite tends to be rather independent and even rude at times.
Picture:
User Image

Name: Zahmira
Character: Zoisite
Powers: Telekinesis, Carries a dagger, Uses the piano for certain abilities such as Soul Flight, bringing back memories, etc.
Background: One of Endymion's guardians during the Silver Millenium. Was brainwashed by Queen Beryl and turned evil. Regained his memory of his past life and attempted to help his master, while still under Beryl's spell. After Beryl's death he was freed from the spell with the other Shitennou and now serves Endymion again.
Picture:
User Image  

Zahmira

Doktah Doktah

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:25 am
ill use vente hes posted in the charecter profiles  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:01 pm
((OK, not a Sailor Moon character, but maybe it can work.))  

Zahmira

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:11 pm
Name: Hansonangel
Character: Sailor Venus
Powers/Weapons: Venus Power !!!, Venus cresent beam, Venus Love Me Chain
Background: She fought as Sailor V before Luna found Sailor Moon she also posed as Moon Princess for awhile befor knowing that Usagi was Moon Princess. She is also a famous pop Icon who including Usagi and the others adore her so much.
Picture:User Image
User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 9:24 am
((You're good to go, hansonangel! I'll be gone for Christmas starting on Friday, but when I get back I'll see who we have and hopefully we'll get started.))  

Zahmira

Mienai Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:44 am
Name: Mienai Kitsune
Character: Kunzite
Powers/Weapons: Telekinetic ability and a powerful sword. He can pull out a few strands of his hair, which he uses to transform people into youma.
Background: Kunzite originally appeared as a human named Shin, who had lost his memory. Usagi tried to help him remember his past after he found Motoki's turtle, Kamekichi. Queen Beryl awakened Shin as Kunzite, the last of the Shitennou. Kunzite is very intelligent, but he did not hold the respect for Queen Beryl that the other Shitennou had. Kunzite tends to be rather independent and even rude at times.
Picture:User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:36 pm
((Sweetness. I chopped the picture up a bit, Mienai. Hope you don't mind))  

Zahmira

Mienai Kitsune

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 1:26 pm
((Nah, it's all cool ^_^))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:02 pm
( I hope I get commrades soon oh do you want me to play Artimes as well seince I am playing Minako ))  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Zahmira

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:05 pm
((That would be cool.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:33 pm
Name: Roselite Blade
Character: Tsukino Usagi/Sailor Moon
Powers/Weapons:

Powers:

Transformation-Moon Prism Power, Make-up
Transformation-Princess Moon Transformation
Attack-Moon Healing Escalation
Attack-Moon Tiara Boomerang
Attack-Moon Twilight Flash
Attack-Moon Attractive Attack
Attack-Princess Moon Attack

Items:

Usagi's TeletiaS (CellPhone)
Purpose: Communication/Disguise tool
Description: This phone can be used to disguise oneself as anyone by taking the person's picture. Usagi also used it to try on clothing. It can be used as a regular cellphone.

Heart Moon Brooch
Purpose: Transformation tool
Description: Usagi uses this to transform. It was given to her by Luna.

Usagi's Transformation LipStick
Purpose: Transformation tool
Description: Usagi uses this to aid in transforming. Luna gave it to her along with the Heart Moon Brooch.

Sailormoon's Moonlight Stick
Purpose: Attack tool
Description: Sailormoon uses this item to perform "Moon Healing Escalation" and "Moon Twilight Flash"

Moon's Tiara
Description: Sailormoon uses this item to perform the "Moon Tiara Boomerang" attack. She also wears the tiara on her head while in Senshi form.

Usagi's Crown Karaoke Passport
Description: Luna provides a passport to each of the senshi which is used to enter Karaoke Crown.

Silver Crystal
Description: The Ginzuishou is a power from within Princess Serenity's body that is formed out of her tear to heal Mamoru. She also uses this power in various other attacks and as Princess Sailormoon.

Princess Sailormoon's Harp Princess Sailormoon's Sword
Description: Princess Sailormoon uses the Princess Harp to attack. The Princess Harp can be played as a harp and used to heal. It can also be transformed into a sword for direct attacks. The Harp uses the power of the Ginzuishou.

Background: Usagi was once a normal teenager, until she met Luna, a plushie who could move and talk. She was told she was to be Sailor Moon, defender of the Innocent. Later on, she met her fellow senshi, Rei, Ami, and Makoto. There was also Sailor V, who was later found out to be Sailor Venus. Usagi is also the Princess of the Moon Kingdom from the past. Her love interest is Chiba Mamoru, also known as Tuxedo Mask and Prince Endymion.
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Darkness Cake

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:34 pm
((if you need me too, I can also play Luna))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:03 pm
((Sure! That would be great! Might want to find a better way to post the pictures though wink ))  

Zahmira

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:36 pm

((How about this one?))

and for Luna

Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff