Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Please no cybering on this thread. Thanks =^_^=

Aakosir opened the door to the club and strutted inside. The techno boomed from speakers making her heart beat faster. Her shimering silver dress sparkled in the stobe lights, making her a walking disco ball. Her heels light up with every step she took. She leapt onto the dance floor and started to sway with the fast beat.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:02 am
Aakosir looked around at all the unfamiliar faces. She could see almost every different species of animal, but knew none of them. She pushed the thought to the back of her head as the song changed and she broke down dancing.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Korel542

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:50 pm
Korel542 tried his best to get past the big bouncer at the entrance of the club, but their was no way past him. So he did the inevitable: killed the cook throwing away the trash in the dark alleyway with some french bread, swapped clothes, hid the evidence, and walk in through the back through the kitchen. Walked into the room with all the action, and stripped himself of his cookly-looks.

"Fantastic!"

Korel542 sits himself down at the bar and orders himself an appletini  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:26 pm
he was small enough to just walk right past the boncer
he was blushing shily as he walked through the room with all the people he was shy abut being in crowds there as somethign that he didnt like about to many people in one place that just made him feel small and not importent so he just sat down on the couch  

big brother cliffton

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kashinami-chan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:40 pm
Kashinami pops out a vent hanging over a table. He falls about three feet onto solid glass.

"unfhh" He said

"Well well...nice."

He finds a seat and gracefully listenes to the music.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:31 am
Aakosir looks over at the bar where a few people are. She slips down from the dance floor and walzes over to a stool. She orders a Kahlua and cream and laps at her thick frothy drink, savoring the feel and taste.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

big brother cliffton

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:31 am
he watchs her do this and he blushes and laughs to himself and ordered a tea for himself and still watched her lap her drink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:01 pm
After enjoying the music for so long I decide to join the floor.

"This is fun, yessssss." I hisssed

I shake my rump and crack some light sticks stored in my pocket. I wave them around in a trance. I lolic around on the floor cleric dancing and scadling jigs across the floor.

"Nyan nyan."  

Kashinami-chan

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:16 am
Aakosir looks up from her drink, licking her lips, and sees glowsticks waving on the dance floor. She finishs her drink and turnes around on her stool, leaning back against the bar with her elbows. She watches the action and some lounging on the couches.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm
Waving the glowsticks trancly around I soon sit down and get a drink at the bar.

"Whew, that was fun. Vodkaa please...with cream."

I sit there and simply look around at the others seeming to have fun at the dance party. I turn around at the bartender.

"Thank you sir."

I take a sip and close my eyes.  

Kashinami-chan

big brother cliffton

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:42 pm
he laughed at this all of this everyone here why was he here? he didnt fit in with this kind of ppl their out going, and love to dance and laughed at himself "like i could even dance" he said out loud  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm
Aakosir stands up and stretches, then walks back over to the dance floor. It's a shame no one is really dancing She thinks to herself as she throws her hands up and does a body roll.

{{I've got a new picture =^_^= Just found it. Can't get all the pencil smudges off.....}}
User Image  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Korel542

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm
After having a few drinks, Korel542 began to feel a buzz, and decided to jump into the freya of the dance floor.
Korel542: "Time to do some 'prowling' about." :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:44 am
Aakosir looks over and see Korel. Smiling she slides over to him and flicks her tail, turning around and starts to do a slow grind.  

Aakosir

Dangerous Businesswoman

7,600 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

big brother cliffton

3,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:33 am