Welcome to Gaia! ::

Camp Half-Blood : The Children of a New Era

Back to Guilds

A Role-play about the ancient Greek Gods. Based on the Percey Jackson books. 

Tags: Percy Jackson, Greek gods, Demigod, Role-play, Olympians 

Reply ~ Cabins ~
Demeter's Cabin Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jester of Life
Captain

8,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:09 pm
Being painted a mixture of different colors, being mostly green however. This Cabin is for the children of Demeter, the god of agriculture. there are five bunk beds within this room. The Cabin is surrounded by tall grass on both sides and behind it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 pm
As Antionette walks into Camp Half-Blood, she walks to the Demeter cabin. It was mainly green - her favorite color. She felt a little... mad that she doesn't even know what her mother even looks like. She sat down on the bed, waiting for more of her... "siblings" to come in.  

iiAlbinoLion

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 am
Chris walks into the cabin. "Hello Im Chris" he said to the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 am
Antionette jumped at the sound of a person walking in. She smiled. "Hello. I'm Antionette. Are you... a son of Demeter, too?" SHe asked him quietly

iiAlbinoLion

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:16 pm
"Nope Im with Poseiden" he replied. "Sorry if I caused you any trouble" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:16 pm
Antionette smiled at Chris. "Oh, that's alright. No trouble at all. How long have you been here?"

iiAlbinoLion

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:17 pm
"A very long time" he said to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:51 pm
Antionette stared at the grass. It was swaying slightly, as if there was a breeze going through the doors. "What brought you to this camp?"

iiAlbinoLion

NastyNyx

5,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm
" I got kicked out of school so my mom brought me here" he said to her.
(its out today the movie yay)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:24 pm
ashlee knocked on the door. Hello?", she asked as she softly pushed the door open.  

Mr Baton
Crew

iiAlbinoLion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:26 pm
Antionette looked to who walked in. A nice-looking girl. Antionette smiled at her, trying to be friendly. "Hello. My name's Antionette. What's yours?" She asked casually, smiling and extending her hand.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:32 pm
"Ashlee, nice to meet you Antionette", she said shaking her hand. wow, the people around here are really nice she thought. She also smiled and walked around the room. "It's verry pretty in here", she said an a happy tone.  

Mr Baton
Crew

iiAlbinoLion

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:56 pm
Antionette smiled at Ashlee, and looked around. "Yeah, it is really pretty. But it can get lonely... no other Demeter kids are here yet. Oh, I'm being rude. What cabin are you in?" She asked politely, and began to wonder how many kids were really actually here.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:57 pm
"I'm not really sure, right now im just stayin at the hermes cabin", she said cutely.  

Mr Baton
Crew

Nelda_the_cat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:30 pm
Hunter stood outside of the Demeter cabin, a piece of straw in his mouth and his hat blocking the sun from hitting his tanned face. He looked at a group of mismatched kids talking to each other.  
~ Cabins ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff