Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:48 am
Do you have a death wish, for everyone in the village?

Personally your act of promoting people is quite insulting. Thats what the exams are for. Last time I only used a quarter of the damage I can make if I come back I'll use full power of Tera.

I'm not beyoned putting puppetry strings on my own squad members so I can use her to self destruct detonating 10km in faster time than you can blink I will live trust me not with the god of fire jutsu cause even that will break under that blast I have a more devious way of living past this explosion.

Unless BB is fine with you basically auto ranking people I'll find a way to destroy EACH AND EVERY KONOHA VILLAGER!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 am
Who will you bring for your assault?  

Bloodfang23

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:13 am
eek Even me?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:40 am
I usually keep to myself about these things but this has stretched on long enough. All I have to say is this, Zeramaru, chill the hell out.  

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:25 am
No need to tell him. He won't listen. He is very concieded with himself and his lust for evil dominance shows his want for being like Oni.

Besides what would the porblem be anyways. You remember iKosu don't you... irnoring, jackass that like to meta game and run when he tried to pick a fight with peopple that can kill him. He was auto ranked from a Rouge of the Leaf, Cloud, and some other village to Sannin of the Rain.

And didn't you say Auron won and was premoted anyway. So, who else was auto ranked. I haven't noticed anything.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:48 am
He is talking about me kune.

After be coming Hokage and right before the attack on the village Dark ranked me up. He trained me and believed I deserved it. I haven't said anything becuase I don't want to seem like I'm just arguing about my rank but this is really all about me.

He figured since he was Hokage now he could do that.  

Zaphiakel

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:58 am
Ok I promoted 2 people Teddy and Tadashi.

Teddy was a chuunin for a year and I looked at his profile and thought he could handle being Jounin.

Tadashi was personally trained by me and was a Genin since like October. He was qualified in my opinion from what I've seen.

Lots of kages have promoted more than 2 people, sure it was kinda fast but I think they were ready. I am however, kinda annoyed how you keep making forums when your mad at someone, ever try pming them and talking with them first? Sure you're a VC and have helped this guild out but I dont enjoy you criticizing me, If you want you can check their profiles, each are capable.

You can find Teddy's at the bottom of the Wandering Ninjas and Tadasshi's on pg.8 of Leaf's Profiles.

((EDITED))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:10 am
havockboy
Do you have a death wish, for everyone in the village?

Personally your act of promoting people is quite insulting.

You're act of criticizing me is quite insulting, especially without talking to me about it first.

Thats what the exams are for.

There are no exams for people who want to become Jounin and Genin can become Chuunin by appointment.

Last time I only used a quarter of the damage I can make if I come back I'll use full power of Tera.

Seriously man its just rp you're getting worked up about nothing.

I'm not beyoned putting puppetry strings on my own squad members so I can use her to self destruct detonating 10km in faster time than you can blink I will live trust me not with the god of fire jutsu cause even that will break under that blast.

There is no proof for that statement.

I have a more devious way of living past this explosion.

Good for you?

Unless BB is fine with you basically auto ranking people I'll find a way to destroy EACH AND EVERY KONOHA VILLAGER!

It's not auto ranking if it's just one rank if I made a Genin a Jounin or Chuunin a Sannin it'd be different but one rank is practical if they deserve it.

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:33 am
Actually Dark, you really didn't promote me. Sure, I know you would have, however, I passed the exams fair and square. So in reality, Zeramaru is actually mad about you promoting two people, and if you really think about it, teddy doesn't even count. I am agreeing with Tadashi about this. It is all about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 pm
jwalker67
Actually Dark, you really didn't promote me. Sure, I know you would have, however, I passed the exams fair and square. So in reality, Zeramaru is actually mad about you promoting two people, and if you really think about it, teddy doesn't even count. I am agreeing with Tadashi about this. It is all about him.
Ok I edited it.  

Dark-Ninja70

Noa Hayato

7,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 pm
I don't see why you should kill all of Konoha because Dark does what I think a kage should be able to do.

The chuunins here don't allow some of the genin to show their full potential and since Dark knows Zaphiakel can pull it off, why shouldn't he be promoted? And he has been genin for so long...

Just my opinion on this matter, ignore it if you want.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:32 pm
Guys, don't worry about it. Zeramaru is going to be dead very soon anyways. I'll handle it.  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:37 pm
Lolz. We can always count on Fenrir eh peeps?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:41 pm
Dark-Ninja70
Ok I promoted 2 people Teddy and Tadashi.

Teddy was a chuunin for a year and I looked at his profile and thought he could handle being Jounin.

Tadashi was personally trained by me and was a Genin since like October. He was qualified in my opinion from what I've seen.

Lots of kages have promoted more than 2 people, sure it was kinda fast but I think they were ready. I am however, kinda annoyed how you keep making forums when your mad at someone, ever try pming them and talking with them first? Sure you're a VC and have helped this guild out but I dont enjoy you criticizing me, If you want you can check their profiles, each are capable.

You can find Teddy's at the bottom of the Wandering Ninjas and Tadasshi's on pg.8 of Leaf's Profiles.

((EDITED))

However Teddy is NOT ready to be a jounin. Just because someone has been a certain rank for a while doesn't mean they have to rank up.  

iChakramaster

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:52 pm
I hope I get a Jounin promo, I deserve it mrgreen .

Seriously Havock, Can you just pass me, you seem to have your own agenda to attend to, as do I.  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff