Reply Social Room
I need help Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:46 pm
Im hunting shiny feebas and need some tips. Im playing platinum if that helps you give me advice.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:52 pm
Hunting Via Eggs, or Hunting Via catching?
Cause if it's hunting via catching, I dunno... sacrifice a goat or something? Maybe something bigger.. an elephant?

If it's eggs, Get a pokemon with Flame Body, (Magmar has it, I think) (Or Magby, I dunno. So does Slugma) And go to Solaceon town, and there's one really good path, right through the middle of town, vertially, you hit a few ramps, and miss every person.
That's your best bet. Good luck.

(I think the elephant thing would work better, though)  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Raptorphobia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:53 pm
SlR PRIZE
Cause if it's hunting via catching, I dunno... sacrifice a goat or something? Maybe something bigger.. an elephant?

If it's eggs, Get a pokemon with Flame Body, (Magmar has it, I think) (Or Magby, I dunno. So does Slugma) And go to Solaceon town, and there's one really good path, right through the middle of town, vertially, you hit a few ramps, and miss every person.

Via catching but i may just go online and trade with someone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:05 pm
xBowserxChanx
SlR PRIZE

Via catching but i may just go online and trade with someone.

Getting a Shiny through any normal method is a 1/8192 chance.

If yu want an increased rate, yu need to get a Feebas from a foreign language off the GTS, and breed it with a Feebas from your Platinum. That increases the chance of hatching a Shiny to 1/2048. Still a stretch though.

Also note that it has to be a different language and not just a different region

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image
Don't catch it, hatch it. Not only are wild Pokemon's IVs often far lower than hatched, but it's annoying enough to catch a normal Feebas.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
Don't catch it, hatch it. Not only are wild Pokemon's IVs often far lower than hatched, but it's annoying enough to catch a normal Feebas.

User Image

Im hatching them now. I have a korean feebas and ive been breeding it non stop. I HAVE THREE BOXES OF FEEBAS crying  

Raptorphobia

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:30 pm
xBowserxChanx
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

Im hatching them now. I have a korean feebas and ive been breeding it non stop. I HAVE THREE BOXES OF FEEBAS crying

Well yu don't gotta KEEP the extras yu don't want. I've released about 60 Heracross alone these past few nights, with still more going out.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:32 pm
Hashire Kazemeijin
xBowserxChanx
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

Well yu don't gotta KEEP the extras yu don't want. I've released about 60 Heracross alone these past few nights, with still more going out.
User Image
Don't release any Modest, Bold, Timid, or, um, I forget -atk +sp.def. Check their IVs by battling them at set level 100 and trade the good ones for rare pokes.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Hashire Kazemeijin
xBowserxChanx
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

User Image
Don't release any Modest, Bold, Timid, or, um, I forget -atk +sp.def. Check their IVs by battling them at set level 100 and trade the good ones for rare pokes.

User Image

That'd be Calm yu're looking for.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:36 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
Hashire Kazemeijin
xBowserxChanx
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

thats a good idea. I have a friend who has a shiny milotic that i want to breed with the korean fishy but she has it loaned out to someone  

Raptorphobia

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:33 pm
Start outsourcing. If you want trade me a few Feebas, and I can help breed with you. Then, I can help you start hatching eggs for Feebas.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:34 pm
l-Kathulu-l
Start outsourcing. If you want trade me a few Feebas, and I can help breed with you. Then, I can help you start hatching eggs for Feebas.
contact me on msn?  

Raptorphobia

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:37 pm
Good ******** luck.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:57 pm

Raptorphobia

Hashire Kazemeijin

Distinct Enabler

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:07 pm

That's overboard, even for me.

Not to mention it wouldn't be applicable in the off chance I ever participated in a tourney battle.

Also, yu have to actually have caught a Shiny normally in order for the method to work unless yu had a cheat device to get the SID.

Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff