Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
BDSM - always a good first topic! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

illixim

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:28 pm
What does BDSM stand for?
Bondage and Discipline, Dominance and Submission, Sadism and Masochism.

What is Bondage?
When you tie or bind someone with any material, in any way you could think of, that is bondage.

What is Discipline?
Rules and punishment that control behavior.

What is Punishment?
Punishment can be mental, physical, verbal, etc. It can be the loss of privileges, it can be humiliation, it can be anything the bottom doesn’t enjoy.

What is Dominance?
It is when one person is in a position of power over the other. They can give commands, discipline their partner and enjoy a position of power.

What is submission?
It is when one person submits themselves to another. They follow orders and do their best to do as they’re told well and quickly.

What is sadism?
A sadist enjoys causing pain.

What is a masochist?
A masochist enjoys –certain kinds- of pain. Many people seem to think that if you punch a masochist in the face they will enjoy it, but that’s ridiculous.

There are lots of titles associated with BDSM as well. Master/Mistress, Top and Bottom, Sadist and Masochist, Dominant and Submissive... And all are slightly different.

How do you all identify? What aspects of BDSM do you practice/enjoy? What titles do you identify with?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:35 pm
I'm definitely a submissive, as well as something of a masochist. I like bondage... anything where I'm "helpless" or an "underling." Guess I kinda like taking orders. (I shrug)  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

SicknoteTM
Vice Captain

6,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:43 pm
I'm the dominant one. I can do submissive if I'm in the right mood but its usually me giving the orders. I enjoy asphyxiation a great deal, hanging mostly, but choking is also good.
Bondage is a definite favourite. I love simply tying a girls wrists together and having my way.
I also happen to be a cross dresser when I can get away with it but that's besides the point
Unfortunately my current girlfriend is... More than hesitant to try any of these things

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:47 pm
lol  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

illixim

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:04 pm
Too bad about the girlfriend. sweatdrop Maybe one day though.

I'm most definitely a sadist. I dominate more out of necessity than anything. And it's hard to hurt people you don't dominate, unless they're dominant masochists... which is rare as hell. smile  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:33 am
also lol
By the by, is there any rp in this guild, or is it all discussion?  

Kittyhawk Luvcat

KittyKutie999

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:43 am
I like both submissive and dominant, going back and forth when he needs to feel like he's the dominant one. I am also very into bondage, especially of my hands and mouth, this is when I like to be most submissive. With a little bit of role playing as well. A little bit of pain is good, but not too much., no more than a few bruises or small scabs  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:13 pm
KittyKutie999
I like both submissive and dominant, going back and forth when he needs to feel like he's the dominant one. I am also very into bondage, especially of my hands and mouth, this is when I like to be most submissive. With a little bit of role playing as well. A little bit of pain is good, but not too much., no more than a few bruises or small scabs
So it sounds like you are a switch.  

Master Ashton Fox

Captain Alexzandrettia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:37 am
I love being submissive. One of my greatest, amazing, turn ons is to be pushed up against a wall and kissed roughly and suddenly. greatest melting feeling ever. I have ALWAYS been the one who gets physically taken advantage of by the man. For some guys, I don't get along with as well BECAUSE they end up doing allot of the work. Maybe that's because im a selfish lover? But I guess being such tends to have consequences of being used for my weakness. I DO do some of the work after the initial being turned on. Lets just say I won't start anything but I'll finish it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:22 am
love this topic User Image  

III_Samus_III

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

III_Samus_III

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:25 pm
User Image i could never get into the Hot wax thing though! eek eek twisted  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:01 pm
Hot wax is easy. Hot metal is hard! razz  

illixim

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:13 am
Hello!
Meow.
My specifics?
Switch Light, i don't count it as Switch though, since i'm myself all the time, it's just .... liking it both ways.
I seem to like to get Strapped Up the most.

I do have a cat-like mentality, so even if i'm submissive in a way, it won't work with direct Orders (usually), but .... suggestions are far better.

I also usually count my Avi here on Gaia as having "Rubber Latex Skin", and being a kind of "Human cat".  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:47 am
HHHHHMMMM....PPPPPUUUURRRRRRRRR 3nodding 3nodding heart heart  

III_Samus_III

1,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash