Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Vengeance Spells? Please read and assist, if you can. Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lovely Lolita Love

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:55 pm
I had cancer a few years ago, and it's returned... I'm getting weaker and feeling the effects of the treatment again, and I've already lost some weight. Anyway, my now ex (let's call him Mike) said that he would love me, and be with me, and he promised never to hurt me or leave me to bear my fate alone...

This was right before I was admitted to the hospital for five days due to complications and high fevers...they thought I was going to die, and so I called Mike and carried on a normal conversation. I didn't tell him I was worried of dying, and we spoke like we always did. We said our 'I love you's and hung up...

Well, I did survive and came back to a horrible, horrible realization. Mike had decided to get with this girl- let's call her Git, while I was gone. I've known Git for years- I thought we were friends! She knew how I felt for Mike, and that we were a couple. I knew something was wrong when he said he was sorry.

"Sorry for what Mike?"
"I'm going out with Git now. I'm really sorry, but she said she's liked me for awhile, and since you were in the hospital anyway...sorry." And he just nonchalantly walked away to Git, who was sitting there smiling at him like I had already died...

He needs to pay. Perhaps vengeance isn't the best thing, but he needs to pay- something for Git as well. I can't let this go, and I won't let him (or her) treat me like I'm already dead.

So, any spells/charms I can do relatively cheaply and with anything with harsh or harrowing effects on the cursed would be really lovely. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:35 pm
oooo Curses are my specialty! What do you want to happen? Do you want him to feel your pain? Perhaps tear their relationship apart? Make him feel a fiery pain in his stomach and throw up every time he looks at her? I have many methods, but know that Cursing is also detrimental at times on the caster.

Though the receiver feels it much, much more razz  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:50 pm
No You will not. I know he hurt you but you can not cast a spell in the name of vengeance. It goes against the law of return. You do not deserve the spell for that. Magick should not be used for that. If you do decide to do this. Be prepared for the consequences. It can be major.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 10:59 pm
Tenrai Kado
No You will not. I know he hurt you but you can not cast a spell in the name of vengeance. It goes against the law of return. You do not deserve the spell for that. Magick should not be used for that. If you do decide to do this. Be prepared for the consequences. It can be major.

The law of return does not count for everyone! Do not generalize, so. I told her that there would be consequences. If she wishes to go through with it, more power to her, I say.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 pm
Arcanist Angus
Tenrai Kado

The law of return does not count for everyone! Do not generalize, so. I told her that there would be consequences. If she wishes to go through with it, more power to her, I say.

It's not right to use magick for revenge. It should be used to heal and help. Not to help those with motives to get payback on someone. I'm sorry but I can not let you do this for her. Also think of the Law of Power. If abused it can be taken away.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:13 pm
Tenrai Kado

It's not right to use magick for revenge. It should be used to heal and help. Not to help those with motives to get payback on someone. I'm sorry but I can not let you do this for her. Also think of the Law of Power. If abused it can be taken away.

I have cursed people and none of my power has been taken away. Cursing is not abusing the power that you are given, one should use it to the extent of the spectrum.
Who says it is not right to use magic in revenge? Is it wrong to feel vengeful? Who are you to say how we may use our abilities?

What would you do in her place? Watch as some stuck up little prissy girl takes her love away while she suffers in bed from a sickness that they do not care about? Become a doormat for a disloyal friend?

I should hope not.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:20 pm
Arcanist Angus
Tenrai Kado

I have cursed people and none of my power has been taken away. Cursing is not abusing the power that you are given, one should use it to the extent of the spectrum.
Who says it is not right to use magic in revenge? Is it wrong to feel vengeful? Who are you to say how we may use our abilities?

What would you do in her place? Watch as some stuck up little prissy girl takes her love away while she suffers in bed from a sickness that they do not care about? Become a doormat for a disloyal friend?

I should hope not.

In her place yes I would feel vengeful but I will not act on it. I will forgive and forget. For their would be other people worth my time. And for the friend it will end their with us. And yes I have no place to say how people should use their abilities I just don't want people to get hurt because of their abilities.

I say it's not right. Magick yes I will say it is use base on the will,heart,mind,emotion and intent on the user. I'm say that magick shouldn't be used for this intent. And yes I know she's dying. But then she should die in peace than with vengeance in her heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:24 pm
Tenrai Kado

In her place yes I would feel vengeful but I will not act on it. I will forgive and forget. For their would be other people worth my time. And for the friend it will end their with us. And yes I have no place to say how people should use their abilities I just don't want people to get hurt because of their abilities.

I say it's not right. Magick yes I will say it is use base on the will,heart,mind,emotion and intent on the user. I'm say that magick shouldn't be used for this intent. And yes I know she's dying. But then she should die in peace than with vengeance in her heart.

Her vengeance would be complete, I would feel. She would die knowing that her vengeance was sought and that they shall always feel the pain. That is IF she dies, no one really knows for sure.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:28 pm
Arcanist Angus
Tenrai Kado

Her vengeance would be complete, I would feel. She would die knowing that her vengeance was sought and that they shall always feel the pain. That is IF she dies, no one really knows for sure.

You can not be serious. If she takes it she will regret it. I know it. She would want revenge now but when she really takes it what would she feel? What would it accomplish? It would accomplish nothing. She will regret it. She would crack under seeing them in pain and suffering.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:30 pm
Tenrai Kado

You can not be serious. If she takes it she will regret it. I know it. She would want revenge now but when she really takes it what would she feel? What would it accomplish? It would accomplish nothing. She will regret it. She would crack under seeing them in pain and suffering.

But how do YOU know that? Are you a qualified psychologist? Do you know for certain that she would crack at their suffering? I certainly wouldn't. I would rest in peace knowing that they are suffering their wrongs. Perhaps you would crack, but how do you know that she would crack?

Unless you know her personally. I still say it is her decision to make, and not yours. Nor is it mine, I merely have the tools.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:36 pm
Arcanist Angus
Tenrai Kado

But how do YOU know that? Are you a qualified psychologist? Do you know for certain that she would crack at their suffering? I certainly wouldn't. I would rest in peace knowing that they are suffering their wrongs. Perhaps you would crack, but how do you know that she would crack?

Unless you know her personally. I still say it is her decision to make, and not yours. Nor is it mine, I merely have the tools.

And you think I don't have the tools?. I have them i just don't use them. Are you a clairvoyant/medium? Then how would you know. I seen her future if she makes this chose. It will be one of regret. I'm not trying to make her decisions for her I'm just saying she should make it for it will do nothing.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:42 pm
Tenrai Kado

And you think I don't have the tools?. I have them i just don't use them. Are you a clairvoyant/medium? Then how would you know. I seen her future if she makes this chose. It will be one of regret. I'm not trying to make her decisions for her I'm just saying she should make it for it will do nothing.

I have the power to see down different lines of Fate as well. There are many different ways that this could turn out, the future is never certain, Fate changes it at a moments notice and we are bound to the Will of Fate herself! She must take the consequences if she chooses to go through with this. Regret may very well be one of those consequences, and she must bear it if she chooses to take her revenge.

Do not make the mistake of so many psychics and believe that because you know one thing you know everything. Be wary for Fate is a tricky Goat and she is not to be trifled with. It is not up to either of us to make the decision. She made the call, I donned the role of the Man in Black and answered her.

Nothing is certain, all is Chaos, remember that.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:49 pm
Arcanist Angus
Tenrai Kado

I have the power to see down different lines of Fate as well. There are many different ways that this could turn out, the future is never certain, Fate changes it at a moments notice and we are bound to the Will of Fate herself! She must take the consequences if she chooses to go through with this. Regret may very well be one of those consequences, and she must bear it if she chooses to take her revenge.

Do not make the mistake of so many psychics and believe that because you know one thing you know everything. Be wary for Fate is a tricky Goat and she is not to be trifled with. It is not up to either of us to make the decision. She made the call, I donned the role of the Man in Black and answered her.

Nothing is certain, all is Chaos, remember that.

Yes I know that the future is always changing. But the chances of her future being fulled with regret is very high if she goes through with it. I must go to her and try to convince her to not do this. And the sad thing is one of my guides agree with you. The other two not so much. I'm going to her to try and make her change her mind. She must be advised not to do this. You are just like my brother. Just doing what ever with his abilities to help others with vengeful or wrong motives.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:57 pm
Tenrai Kado

Yes I know that the future is always changing. But the chances of her future being fulled with regret is very high if she goes through with it. I must go to her and try to convince her to not do this. And the sad thing is one of my guides agree with you. The other two not so much. I'm going to her to try and make her change her mind. She must be advised not to do this. You are just like my brother. Just doing what ever with his abilities to help others with vengeful or wrong motives.

Then try. She, in the end, will decide her own Fate. It is their own fault if they fall into a trap of despair, not mine. I merely laid out the tools. Do I feel guilty? Certainly not, for it is exactly what I am meant to do. It is my Wyrd.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Koigokoro Konjou

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 12:02 am
Arcanist Angus
Tenrai Kado

Then try. She, in the end, will decide her own Fate. It is their own fault if they fall into a trap of despair, not mine. I merely laid out the tools. Do I feel guilty? Certainly not, for it is exactly what I am meant to do. It is my Wyrd.

You should! Your helping her make a big mistake.! How would she find peace in this!? Their got be a binding spell somewhere in my books.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff