Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Grass Plains of Kusa Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 pm
A huge plain of endless grass that ends where the fire country forest and the Deep forest of the grass country begins. In the great ninja war, this field was where the endless battle took place between the Fire and Earth Nations. Bits or armour and skeletal remains can still be found around the area.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:51 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron walked into the wide open field. The place had a certain surrealness to it that Auron found quite relaxing. Looking around, Auron said, "So this is the Grass Country. Seems quite nice eh"? Putting down his pack Auron began to set up camp, passing the time as he awaited the rest of his team's arrival. After his part of the camp was set up, Auron took a scroll from his pack and began to open it.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:56 pm
Akira walked into the clearing of the Grass Country. The smell of the air is always different over here due mainly to all the different grasses grown here and planted from the constant training of grass shinobi. It's been too long since the last time Akira has been here.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:59 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Before reading his scroll AUron spotted Akira and said, "Oh good. Your here senseii. Heh heh, I don't want to say anything but I have already got half are camp set up. A bit slow these days eh? Age catching up with ya"?

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:05 pm
Akira sulked downward alittle. "I'm only 22." He replied. "I just wanted to pace it. Not, like anyone is waiting on us."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:16 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

Auron chuckled a bit saying, "Kidding of course..anyways..while we are waiting", Auron opened the scroll, "I am going to do a little bit of training. Your welcome to join in, I got quite a few scrolls, including some rather special ones". Turning to the scroll, Auron read it to himself.

Oil Sword
Simply enough the user creates a sword out of oil at this point it can only be as big as a normal katana. Jounin can make broad sword sized blades of oil, Kages can make giant meat cleaver sized blades if they wish.

((1st Attempt)) After making all the preparations, including summoning a whole bunch of oil in front of him, Auron bent down and grabbed a fist full of globby oil. Executing the jutsu, the oil started to form into a long thin object but quickly dissiapted.

((2nd Attempt)) Auron tried it again, this time making the oil have more of a sword shape, but once it got to a certain point, the oil fell.

((3rd Attempt)) This time Auron focused even more, and now the oil formed a full sword. Auron smiled at his results, but frowned as the sword once again, dissapeared. He was having problems trying to keep the swords form.

((4th Attempt)) The same results again. Auron was getting slightly frustrated,

((5th Attempt)) This time the sword was completed and stayed in its form. Auron smiled widely.

"See what I mean", Auron said to Akira. Then Auron started to open another scroll, attempting to cram in as many jutsu as it took.

((Jutsu Learned))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Zaphiakel

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:24 pm
Tadashi finally caught up to his squad. He ran in a little out of breath after trying so hard to catch up. "I'm a genjutsu type guess......runnin isn't my strong suit." Tadashi walked up to Auron with purpose in his eyes. "Hey Auron in case this turns out to be a big battle I want to teach you something. Though you are great at fire jutsu so you could probably master it on your own after seeing it.

((If you guess are still here let me know and I will show Auron the jutsu really fast if not then Ill edit))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:43 pm
Ryuuki walked into the grassy plains, stricken in awe. Many different types of grasses filled the area, which is what he should have expected from the Grass Country. There were grasses that stuck little seeds to his cloak, and others that itched. Note to self, bring different uniform when traveling to the Grass. he thought to himself as he walked through a patch of tall grass.

He finally reached his destination, noticing it from the camp equipment set around the area. He walked up to his group, happy to see them all set up. "Hey guys sorry I'm late, I got a little sidetracked on the way here." Ryuuki said, apologizing for his tardiness. Ryuuki looked around at the camp that had been set up so far. "We're setting up camp, so that must mean that we're not going to rest in the village... Are we hiding out here?" he asked. It was a pretty good place to hide. It wasn't too close to the village, but also not too far. The random patches of tall grass that blanketed the area also provide good cover for hiding their camp.

[[Sorry it took so long, my mom took the computer to talk on Skype. She also closed my firefox window before I could save my changes to my summon, so I'll have to rewrite that. Better do it now while you guys aren't online.]]

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:59 pm
[[Dang, does everyone have one now?]]

"Well, while you do that I shall finish my genijutsu training." Akira said as he already memorized the required handsigns for the genijutsu he was working on, a couple of days ago. "Tadashi, you being a Genijutsu would be a perfect person to test out the genijutsu I just learned. Do, you mind?"

Quote:
Nemuri (Sleep)
Description: A simple jutsu in which the user first concentrates for a few moments on both the target and themselves, meditating before initiating the jutsu. To activate this jutsu, direct contact between the user and a victim must be made. An open-palmed wrap on the shoulder, back, or chest will almost instantly force the victim into a state of unconsciousness. The last thing the victim sees before falling asleep are white, ethereal bird feathers floating down in front of them. This technique, however, has literally no combat use since it takes an ample amount of time to prepare the necessary amount of chakra.
Note: Cannot be used combatively and must also have victim’s consent before being used.

Nehan Shoja no Jutsu (Temple of Nirvana Technique)
Description: An offset of Nemuri, this technique is instead increased tenfold and can affect a large group of people. Once more ineffective in combat, this also does not require physical contact to be made between the user and a victim to be initiated. Instead, this one is more easily recognized because the victims imagine feathers to be dropping down out of thin air for a few seconds before the technique actually settles in, providing a few precious moments to counter it.

Magen: Haitai Chihyou no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Decaying Earth Technique)
Description: This jutsu makes the user seem as if they are like dust being blown away by the wind. A visual effect which only serves to hide them, the bulk of the genjutsu begins with the ground underneath the opponent collapsing and acting almost like quicksand. But much unlike quicksand, it is not the ground itself that is dragging the opponent down, but half-skeleton replicas of ghosts or victims from the opponents past. Mothers, fathers, sibling, and rivals; anyone of significance in the opponent’s life hopes to drown them in the now stagnant-looking earth, a vision of their hellish demise just below them.
Note: This technique can affect more than one person. Individual reactions to the technique may vary.

Magen: Kishibari no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Tree Binding Technique)
Description: A genjutsu wherein the user disappears from an opponent’s eyesight. Then, in the few moments of confusion that ensue, the opponent seems to be entangled within the confines of a tree. It’s not as if the tree grew out of the ground and around the opponent, no. It’s almost as if the user had just grown out of the tree itself. In this state, the user undergoes a slight version of the Kanashibari no Jutsu in that their body becomes momentarily paralyzed. This, however, is a misconception. In this instance, the user has instead numbed the opponent’s sense of touch to the point where they only think they are paralyzed. Then, in an extra feat of illusionary skill, the user appears to materialize from within the tree as well and may do as they please to the opponent.
Note: The actual illusion of this jutsu lasts for only four posts. The ‘binding’ aspect, or the point in which the opponent is completely paralyzed, lasts only for the first post in which they are under the effect of this jutsu. In this way, it only allows an ally to take advantage of the opening, not the character that performed this jutsu.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:14 pm
[[As long as his sharingan's not activated, then you can.]]

[[Oh my god I'm falling in love with my summon XD]]

WereWeasels

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:31 pm
((All that talk about training reminds me I've got some techniques I still wanna learn.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:34 pm
[[Then learn them! we need our Hokage to be ready in case another attack is attempted.]]

WereWeasels

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:36 pm
WereWeasels
[[Then learn them! we need our Hokage to be ready in case another attack is attempted.]]
((There's gonna be other attacks but I just hope next time I wont have to be trying to fend of Zeramaru, a ticking time bomb that could destroy the entire village while trying to get Tadashi to safety.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:46 pm
Dark-Ninja70
WereWeasels
((There's gonna be other attacks but I just hope next time I wont have to be trying to fend of Zeramaru, a ticking time bomb that could destroy the entire village while trying to get Tadashi to safety.))

[[I know, I don't blame you. You did a pretty good job, regardless of what others would have said. I thought it was strange of Zeramaru to attack then, when he could have killed so many if he waited till the end of the exams.]]

WereWeasels

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:20 pm
Dark-Ninja70
WereWeasels

[[Its about time I told you of the plan. Dark. PM time.]]  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces