Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ookami Base (READ FIRST POST) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:04 am
User Image
Underground hideout. You must go through the beach to get in. A ring must be presented to the scanner, if intruder tries to get in they will be attacked by 400 kunais and shurikens.(only ookami members may enter) Any other person trying to get in will be unable to due to the tags. newly added are two dragons

This base contains 5 rooms a large training area, A resting place, and a base just above for meetings

User Image Rahenno's area

User Image Just below the training grounds is Pyro's area

User Image Mizu's area

User Image Aro's area

User Image Giro's area

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:22 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro walked into the base waiting for giro.

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

Fire is never a gentle master

User Image

pyro hasu

I-x Fallen Hero x-I

Wheezing Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:27 pm
User ImageGiro slowly limped forward. The fall twisted his ankle. He saw Pyro and walked up to him. "By the way, I never got your name," he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:36 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"My name is pyro hasu and my sister is Mizu hasu the girl in the hoody you saw" he said as the light shined against his face waiting for the others to come

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User Image

pyro hasu

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:50 pm
Hya cast a Hidden Mist Jutsu, then looks around. He then jumps, entering the hidden base.

"What now Pyro?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:56 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

"First what is your element" Pyro asked

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User Image

pyro hasu

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:59 pm
"My Main Element is Water. My Secondary Element is Wind. I specialize in Genjutsu, and i use a Ubi Parsol as a weapon. I am trying to learn the Art of Chicada."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:05 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro shook his head "damnit rahenno you got another one" he said to himself "ok well then you can train along with Rahenno who doesnt seem to be here right now...so in the mean time attack me with everything you got so i can see what we are working with" pyro said walking over to the training area opening his mouth to spit out fire to illuminate the area

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User Image

pyro hasu

Aro97

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:07 pm
aro entered the base of ookami and look around his area."damn this is great."aro said to himself before entering the main qouters with everyone else then watch pyro try to guide a young ninja his first thought was."how the hell are you and what have you`ve done to pyro."but then put some thought into it since aro was not exacly paying attention at the beach he was befound pyro would help a random ninja he must be getting recruted or it`s someone pyro ment before.Aro then finally saw pyro`s spit fire and jumped away to a safer dictance.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:12 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Getting ready to test out the new recruit pyro noticed aro "its still me" he said then looking at giro "hey take giro and train him we have to go out soon to get some info" pyro said

User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User Image

pyro hasu

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:17 pm
"Ok i wll do my best"

Hya opended up his umbrella, holding it in one hand. He stooded in the training area, ready for the battle.

"Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)" Hya stomped his genta and summoned 4 water clones. The clones then ran to two different areas of the areana, and positioned themselfs within the training area.

"Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)!"
Hya then created a heavy mist that filled the training area! Hya ran forward, ready to attack."Suiton: Mizu Shuriken no Jutsu (Water Release: Water Shuriken Technique)!"
Converting the mist into water, Hya threw water Shuriken at Pyro.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:23 pm
Pyro smilied "smart..combining you mist and the shurikens" pyro said as he pulled out both his swords and swung at the shurikens and jumped back from Hya's attack "what else do you have"  

pyro hasu

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:32 pm
"Fine i guess its time to do this then"

"Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)!" Hya started to fill the training areana with water, taking it from the other regions of the base, the water was starting to flood the arena.

"Suiton: Abura Bushin no Jutsu (Water Release: Oil Clone Technique)!"
Hya created Oil Clones and had them surrond Pyro."HTese are no ordinary water clones, so be carful.The clones started to make hand signs. The other water clones began to move.

The first water clone took out shuriken and started to throw them a Pyro. The other three formed a formation behind Hya. The oil clones then started to Swing there swords that were hidden in there umbrellas at him.

Hya Then formed more handsigns.

"Kiridoku (Poisoned Mist)!" Hya now made the Mist poisonsous. He ran foward towards Pyro forming handsigns.

"Tsuiraku Nami no Jutsu (Crashing Wave Technique)!" A giant water wave started to form and Hya jumped on it. He was basiclly surfing the wave, waiting for the right moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:42 pm
aro could bearly see with all the mist and whatnot but he grabed giro and pulled him with him and out the base and onto the training grounds.  

Aro97

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:44 pm
____^ PYRO^ ____

Pyro looked at hyo and smilied "hehe you are going to be a very strong ninja...cant wait to start your training" pyro said as he stomped on the ground creating an earth dome around his body giving him the ability to sink underground and move down to the back of the training ground "now lets see how you do against this" he said jumping into the air and running his way up to the ceiling then making handsigns

Doton: Doryuudan no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Dragon Blast)

A dragon was risen from the ceiling and shot out mud balls at increasing speeds
User Image

User Image

The Konton Bloodline

User Image

User Image

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash