Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Sky of Light (Light Territory)
The wide open sky Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Awesome Sensei
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm
The sky, leading up to the light. Only those with strong light can climb these stairs to the light, otherwise, it is just clouds, endless clouds. There is nothing here, you must have so way to fly in order to be here, otherwise you will fall to your death.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:32 pm
“And therefore, since I cannot prove a lover
To entertain these fair well-spoken days
Teran was flying slowly up towards the genesis of light, ready to kill the damned beast. As he flew slowly into the air with his wings of light, a small dot appeared within his vision. Staring closely, Teran ignored it, and continued to climb the sky, the dot grew bigger. Squinting to see, the dot was now a figure.

Defaeco? Teran saw the man, as he was only feet away when the man passed him, Teran waving while speaking. "Sup!" While the man fell past him. Only a moment passed, before Teran realized what just happened. "Defaeco!" He yelled, his wings leaving, as he flipped in the air, falling down as well, next to the man. He was high up, they would fall to their deaths, or at least, a normal person would, but they were anything but normal.
I am determinèd to prove a villain
And hate the idle pleasures of these days."

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:56 pm
At the moment Teran passed, and asked, "What's up," Defaeco instantly replied, "A really big ******** bird..." It wasn't until after three seconds that he realized who just passed him. They seemed to realize it simultaneously, because at that moment Teran turned. This would be a good time to use a new weapon that he had gained. Angelus Lux Lucis! "By the blade of my father, I will kill you again!" He took the lightweight, yet large(The size of Teran's blade) and as it wrapped around his arm... he laughed. Time to fight. When Teran reached beside him, he swung outward to Teran's side, still with his evil laugh.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:09 pm
Teran's holy slayer instantly stopped the attack from his opponent, glowing with fierce light. Both were almost exactly the same size, and of the same element at the moment. Teran began to slash towards Defaeco, feeling the light Genesis within him. "You! Your the master of light! But I am far more. I have figured out the darkness that I was given, and I have mastered it, as well as the light!" Teran had no chance to stop the light with his, the light genesis had stronger light, and Defaeco could use that as well, he had nothing he could do, unless he combined his darkness with it as well. Teran smiled as he shot out a blast of light mixed with dark, a whistle emitting from his mouth. He had no idea why he did this, yet he felt origin in his mind.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:25 pm
Defaeco smiled. What a fool. He arched down into a dive like position, spiraling towards the earth. He dodged the attack easily. They were both falling anyways, aiming towards him would do nothing at the rate they were going. He had his sword aimed behind him as he flew down, but when the whistle of darkness came to him, he had sucked it into his staff. It was still at his side, so he had to try channeling it through his sword. Defaeco brought his sword down, like a wave of motion, summoning a marble, thin paper like platform. He arched his feet onto it, having the air swing up upward with it. HE started flipping upward above Teran, grabbing his sword into both hands and sliced downward towards Teran's skull.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:35 pm
The air against his face was something to love, as the ground still remained out of view, the momentum of falling was increasing. They were falling, there was no way to move right or left quickly, yet Teran found a way as a blade came towards his skull. Flipping, he launched his feet off of the blade that came down at him, Teran shot out a blast of light from behind him, sending him spiraling forward at Defaeco. His weapon was held in front of his body, and shooting flames in front of his body, Teran stopped his acceleration.

Hitting against the downward blade of Defaeco, Teran shot both light and dark from Holy slayer, consuming the entire area around him with a gigantic blast. He smirked as he caught himself once again, whistling a small tune from his mouth. Before a few weeks ago, Teran did not even know how to make a single note fall from his lips in the tune of a whistle, this was starting to confuse him.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:52 pm
"Fight harder." The darkness of the attack was sucked into his staff and blasted back out through his blade as a more powerful light. They were equal in the light, and Defaeco's staff could handle Teran's darkness. The extra used from the darkness blasted out, the light now overpowering Teran's light.
"I KNOW YOU CAN FIGHT HARDER!" Defaeco laughed as the light blasted him far upward. "COME AT ME... YOU PAWN!"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:04 am
"Pawn?" That was all Teran let leave his lips as he stared at Defaeco, who had just attacked at him. The strong light hit him against the shoulder, burning him severely, and Teran began to scream in pain. Lifting his blade, the light and the dark began to combine into a grey color beam, and blasting out of his blade, Teran charged forward, slashing downward as the beam was getting closer and closer. Teran yelled as his weapon went to cut Defaeco in two. "I am no pawn! I am a King!"

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:13 am
"AND I! AM! A GOD!" he screamed as three golden wings burst out of his back and his armor turned into a heavy golden angelic one. He had the helm of Hermes, his sword had turned into a large golden claymore-like Sabre(1), his staff, one of the gods. Even his bow had turned golden, engraved with different symbols. Angelus Rex Rgis. The final Angelus Rex Rgis transformation along with the Genesis's Gift and the power of his ancestors. He held his new blade horizontally blocking the attack. "Let us begin... King..."

[[(1)Sabre Wikipedia Page]]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:28 am
"Even a pawn could kill a god!" Teran laughed as he jumped forward, feeling something unleash itself inside of him. After a moment, his wings of darkness appeared, only to break apart, turning to dust, replacing with wings of light, which also evaporated. Teran could not use his elements. He could not transform into any form. For a moment, he felt his eyes start to close, he was losing power quickly.

Finding himself in space once more, Teran looked back and forth, only to see origin above him. "Hey dude. What's the matter? I mean come on man, I give you this awesome skill and you don't even use it...double u tee ef!" Origin yelled, taking his fist and placing it upon Teran's face. Feeling instant power, Teran was overwhelmed. "Now buddy, go stop that little f** with my power! He is using a genesis gift, now you can use an origin gift, or whatever you want to call it, even though there is no wrapping paper for this present... But anyway, el oh el at your fighting so far, you are in control of your elements, just not in the one I gave you!"

Teran opened his eyes, and a set of light and dark wings were on his back, his body covered in both of the elements. One eye had white iris's with black everywhere else, and the other was inversed. Teran was using both at once. Holy slayer instantly ripped apart, one blade its light form, the other blade its dark form. Teran swung them effortlessly before laughing. "This power is so amazing!"

Teran readied himself, this would be a battle none would forget.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Rinexe
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:48 am
"Battle of the Sky
Two gods adorned in wings
We are the kings of this godforsaken worlds
Let us fight for power
You and I
Over dominance of the sky,"
Defaeco said, coming up with the free-form on the spot.
He put his blade outward, diagonal from his body. He used his free hand to wipe away the, now somehow longer, golden hair flowing around him. His six sings were flapping gently in the wind keeping him hovering in the air as the battle of ages were about to start. He had backed away from Teran, and was now humming under his breath. This was not a fight for love, a fight for belief, this was a fight for superiority. The most selfish, yet the most important fight fought throughout history. Defaeco brought his blade upward, sharp edge parallel with his nose. He closed his blind eyes. He didn't need to see with them anymore. He saw everything with the light. The light that controlled him and would eventually kill him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:59 am
Wincing at the growing power before him, Teran rushed forward, his single wing of light flapping furiously with his wing of darkness, causing a storm of both combined elements. The intense power within this burnt off the man's cloak, as his grey hair flowed behind him, charred at the tips from the power. Teran used his blade of darkness to slash a single time at Defaeco's torso, using his other to shoot massive amounts of light.

Opening his mouth, droplets of this trinity of light and dark began to fall, exploding into beams inches below Teran, who was slowly getting stronger, transforming into his further form.

Awesome Sensei
Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm
A young boy sat on a cloud not to far off laying on his belly with his head in his hands. On his back was his white sword and he just sat watching. He was still clueless as to who he was but woke up in the sky of light only a few days ago with nothing, but a name tattooed to his arm. He could only guess it was his, "Nokay."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:19 pm
"Vultus," he said with a smirk. A white shield, like a wall, popped in front of him, that not only acted as a shield, absorbing a lot of the dark energy from the slash. In the same instant he brought his wings around him, dipping down. Whilst dipping down, a miracle happened. The transformation was complete. In his closed eyes, there was no darkness anymore. There was red. He opened his eyes to the blinding light around them, immediately pinpointing Teran. The transformation that was sent down through the line, the family heirloom. The trial of sight. Now he understood that he didn't need his eyes.

But upon pinpointing Teran, he blanked out for what would be a while for him... but nothing to the outside world.

Defaeco opened his eyes to see where he was, though he could feel the textures and using a current of light, felt all around him. In front of him, 25 feet ahead, a grey haired king sat on a throne of golden clouds. To the left and right were two other kings, that looked alike, but younger. The left seemed a little older than the right, yet they still had a somewhat young complexion. The one in front stood, six golden wings growing slowly, like dust collecting on his sides. "Little King... you have received what we have all sought for..." the elder King said, with a somewhat raspy voice. He had golden robes, that seemed to flow behind as he walked forward, and a golden circlet around his greying hair. The King put his hands together. "You may not know who I am... but I know you... Little Defaeco... I am Defaeco the first."

"You have received the gift of light from a Genesis. You may not know the importance, but know that with unlimited power of light... you can become great. Like we all sought to be..." he continued, wind now breezing past them. The king put his arms out to Defaeco, who was frozen in silence, and placed his hands on Defaeco IV's shoulders. Around them, golden slate started to form under them and around them, intricate windows forming, blades placing themselves on the wall, each King rising from their throne.

"Diabolus Moenia, the Castle of the Sky
It shall never fall, just like you and I
For even as angels, we remain to live
Because even the fallen castle will always give
Though we we were sent to Hell,
We were returned by the great Castle's Bell
TO return to the fallen castle
Diabolus Moenia, The Castle of the Sky."

Defaeco was now forced back into battle, shocked by what he was just put through. The kings of Ethral, the ones who failed at what Defaeco IV had succeeded. Teran would not stand in his way. He had entered the third form of Angelus Rex Rgis, the third form of his body. "Teran. I will fight you, as you are one of the remaining obstacles in the way of my ascension," Defaeco said smoothly, the words coming out like music. Everything now seemed calm, but the true battle was about to begin.

[[Note: Third Form is as follows:
This is a a form that requires a being of Origin to be around. He is blessed by the three kings before him. His staff becomes more of a thin scepter with a golden orb at the end. Around this orb, two constant spinning rings are shaped like an x around it. The helm of Hermes turns into a more heavy type of armor, going over his nose and down below his ears. The wings remain on the helm. He has three sets of golden wings still. The large sabre gets a more intricate hilt but can do all his staff can, including the absorption of darkness. A holy aura is usually faintly seen around him.

Quoted from my profile.]]

Rinexe
Vice Captain

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:32 pm
Nokay's eye perked up as one of the people transformed. He then looked at both of them. "Well which ones the good one, they both look a little...much, hmmm I wonder if they know who I am. I should wait and ask." Nokay just laid there playing with the fluffy cloud and singing a little. He wondered if ether were good or if ether were evil, they were pretty strong to say the least. One looked like a "PMSing beast" though.  
The Sky of Light (Light Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff