Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Looking for some Muses

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir Pippin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:13 am
I have an idea for a three part saga, a fantasy warrior epic.. I have the titles but cant come up wit storyline and so on. I am very creative so just segestions would be fantastic. Thx, Pippin  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:15 pm
3 part rp's? I don't know if that would be a super idea or not sweatdrop Role plays tend to have trouble finishing in this guild, much less 3 of them in a row. Where do you get the saga part when you don't even have a storyline for it? lol I think I'll need a bit more to go on than fantasy warrior epic in order to help you 3nodding Are these warriors on a specific quest or is there something special about them? What about the world they are in? Is it a cosmic rp with many worlds or just one? Time period will affect the technology too. Are you going to have romance? That is my specialty 4laugh Fantasy warriors of love heart  

IndulgentGlompingSwamp

Sir Pippin

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:37 pm
Okay, thank you, but i just needed someone to say exactly that... I have all the info i just needed to connect it all in some way...

It's the year 3170, a nuclear war had destroyed most technology. Small Factions emerged, claiming to replace the choas that surfaced after the main goverments collapsed.. Some of these factions had bits and pieces of the so treasured technology, mostly weaponry..

The first Act would be called- A Dark Beginning. In this installment your one of the lost wanderers(background is to be profided by char) and your pathes cross following a path of blood and destruction, looking for a glimse of happiness or at least salvation by fire and brimestone.

What you think y'all?  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff