Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Harry Potter Collectibles Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yay for fandom!
  .... ♥ ♥ ♥
  @_@ You are weird.
View Results

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:46 pm
So, as I was talking about a few weeks ago...with some cash I got for Tax Rebate ..I went on a Harry Potter shopping spree and bought a bunch of items. Finally, they've all arrived.

(Click on the images to enlarge them; I'll be posting thumbnails)

Slytherin Waterglobe-
....It is a waterglobe with the Slytherin house crest inside (sparkles fall all around it) On top, the Sorting Hat and below a lovely Slytherin scarf. On the scroll it reads: "Cunning...shrewd...hmmm....let's see....Slytherin!" On the opposite side it reads: "Hogwarts" ...It's also a musical one!! It plays the song: "Entry in to the Great Hall" by composer John Williams
User Image

Slytherin Tie & Scarf
User Image
User Image

Draco Malfoy's Wand
A lovely golden box from Olivander's wand shop containing a replica of Draco Malfoy's wand used in the movies by Tom Felton.
User Image

Lucius Malfoy's Cane/Wand
It is a replica of Lucius Mafoy's cane from the Harry Potter movies. It is actually very heavy and very tall. It was difficult to get a good picture of it. The snake head is made of sterling silver, with green crystal eyes. ...It comes apart to reveal his wand hidden inside the cane.
User Image

Serpent Ring
Okay, so this one is NOT an official Harry Potter item. I bought this a few days ago at a Hindi jewelry shop. It's a beautiful snake ring. This is an essential part of my Slytherin Rini's costume though. :3
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:38 pm
The snowglobe rocks. surprised And you're right, that ring is perfect for a Slytherin. 3nodding *steals Lucius' cane* ninja  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:46 pm
xD! 4laugh

Okay, I was telling Purple about some other pictures I'd taken so I figured I'd just go ahead and post them here. These are pictures of me & my husband from Valentine's day. AGAIN, CLICK THE IMAGES TO ENLARGE THEM. <3

User Image User Image

User Image User Image User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:17 pm
That last one made me giggle out loud! whee I love the second one, though. You have the perfect smile, and Mike looks all pensive. In the first one, you both look like you're going to cast a spell on the audience. eek  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Yesh, the waterglobe is epic beautiful. I am very pleased with that item. heart I was a bit worried because that one I ordered from Amazon.com and -not- from an official store. (The others were ordered from WB.com & NobleCollections.com)

I do have full pictures of me in my Slytherin attire, but I'd rather not post those at this time. >_>; *cough* Me + short skirt + fat legs = it's not pretty.
      But, thank you for the compliment. The one of me on the table was just me goofing off...trying to test the automatic snapshots on my camera...I decided to pretend to be a Slytherin zombie. rofl Everyone keeps saying Mike looks like he'd be a grown up version of Draco, especially with Lucius's cane. *dies laughing* The old man has passed down his epic pimp skillz to his son? <3

User Image
{eclectic princess; rinioa}

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:06 am
LOL

That's AWESOME...

I wish I had a wizards robe.  

xwhateverxdudex

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Yesh, that's the only thing I do not have now. *frown* I want one, but the only Slytherin robes I can find online (for sale) are Children's sizes. I'm much too big for that. So, I resorted to making my own.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:30 am
I'd make one too, but I don't have the materials... or the skillz  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:59 pm
Lol, I doubt it's as bad as you think it is. xd But that's awesome that you can make your own robes. If I had the patience, I would.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:09 pm

What do you mean isn't as bad as you think it is, purple?

Well, at the current time I have taken an old "sorceress robe" costume from about 7 years ago and sliced open the front and then affixed a button to it. It doesn't have a lovely green lining ...but it works for the time being.

User Image

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:19 pm
Rinioa

Me + short skirt + fat legs = it's not pretty.

User Image

That's what's not as bad as you think it is. whee  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:32 pm

rofl Ah, well it's bad enough. blaugh heart

User Image

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:20 pm
Surely adding a green trim couldn't be too hard considdering what you've already done.

You've got the skillz...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:11 pm
Lol, sewing skillz. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:04 pm
WOW! That's cool. I like them  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff