Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:39 pm
The Era Of New Life...

Current Raikage: Jyuudaime - Shane ''Fuhrer'' Vescot

User Image

The office of the Raikage now has three floors. The top floor is the office of the Raikage, the second is the rooms of the kage and his assistant, the first is the lobby. It has been rebuilt since the destruction of Cloud.

User Image

Since rebuilding of this office, due to its destruction by Kefka; the following things have changed:

The other portraits of the previous Raikage's have been removed; due to Shane's increasing vanity and superiority complex.

The door has been painted yellow, red, and black, to go along with the german flag.

A mural... made by Lulu, lies behind Shane's Raikage seat, that shows him only wearing supposed speedos, grabbing onto a wild bull.

A large statuette of two wrestling men, also made by Lulu (lol) now sits at the right side of Shane's desk.

The window overlooking Cloud has been removed; and instead, a new one has been built in a small little lounge, that branches off of the Raikage's office. This lounge contains several couches, the large window of course, and a table in the center. It has no door; it branches directly off of the office.

The office is now painted beige on the walls; and the floors are white tile.

[Door Status: Open]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:11 pm
lenon01
Lenon almost broke down the door as he entered, his face would have been flushing had he been fully human. "Kazuo? What's going on around here?" The question would be obvious - there were still signs of destruction around the village.

Kazuo arrives back at his office admiring the new building as he enters and walks to his office. He enters and notices Lenon. "Lenon! Long time no see! How have you been!? Where have you been!?" He smiles glad to see an old friend.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:01 pm
Lenon couldn't help but smile, his expression softening suddenly at Kazuo's smile. "It has been a long time, hasn't it? Every time I go off into the wilderness by myself, I seem to lose track of the days." He sighed. "Either way, I'm fine. How are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:14 pm
User Image

Regula slowly trudged up the stairs. He stopped and examined each and every level before it finally hit him that the Raikage's tower must be on the top floor. He got to the top floor and found the door to the office wide open. He walked inside only to find the Raikage addressing another shinboi. Regula did not speak and waited until he was realized.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:07 am
Kazuo grins wondering why he always went off into the wilderness but he decided not to ask. "I'm doing good. I'm recovering right now from trying to save the village. Though i'm still ok." He turns to Regula. "Hello, can I help you Regula?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:39 pm
User Image

"I'm ready to become a Genin." Regula said with a slight smile.  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:05 pm
Kazuo nods smiling at his confidence. "Did you learn the three basic jutsu?" He says making a handsign and a lightning clone appears and heads off to the academy.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:10 pm
Lenon bowed his head a little before talking again as Kazuo conferred with the Academy Student. "I'd like to help around, if I can. After, I shall see what I can make of this mess." He sighed internally, wondering why things always came out to having someone blown up.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:55 am
Kazuo nods. "Well right now everything is put back in order and all the village is rebuilt. It just needs more higher level shinobi just in case another attack occurs."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 4:14 pm
User Image

Regula nodded. "Yes I do. A Chuunin by the name of Velox taught them to me."  

Regula Kaguya

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:15 pm
((Hey scrapps, before anything else happens can You please put "You can't simply jump through the window." It just bothers me when that happens.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:24 am
(( rofl rofl rofl There, done.
Scraps feel free to delete it))  

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:26 am
((LOL! You didn't have to put it in giant bold letters! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:48 pm
(It's all good. That's fine with me.)

Kazuo nods to Regula. "Alright then. I trust you." He reaches into his desk drawer and pulls out a Cloud village headband and tosses it to him. "Wear this proudly and don't ever forget your loyalty to Cloud."  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:13 pm

User Image
◉◉◉◉xxxxxxxxxxx青竜のかぐや

xxLikexxluridxxliquidsxxinxxxxsanguinexxstreamx.x.x.

Thexxenemy'sxxbloodxxflowsxxinxxendlessxxtorrents.xx

User Image

xxxx"My will to fight has not yet diminished ..."

"I shall continue to battle until you have been finished."xxxx

xxRyugan KaguyaxxxxxxxxxxxxKumogakurexxxxxxxxxxxxChuuninxxxxxxxxxxxxOinin Commanderxx
User Image

User Image
Ryugan flew through the window and softly landed to the ground, his wings quickly retracting into his back as he did. His clothes were buffed with air, though the instant he touchdown, the wind simply escaped from his garb. He straightened his body as he narrowed his eyes at Regula, he knew who this was. He hadn't seen him in such a long time, he really didn't know what to do. Ryugan smiled softly, something he would normally refrain from doing. "Regula...Nice to see you again.." He then turned to Kazuo, his facial expression quickly changed into a more serious one, his smile vanished completely. "I have some information about a cloud ninja joining rcok, ariana is here name" Ryugan stated coldly, addressing Kazuo in a semi respectful tone, nothing disrespectful lingered within it. "I also wish to be tested by you to become jounin, Rakiga sir." he said as he lowered into a bow at his Raikage, this would be a rare sight to see, Ryugan tries to refrain from bowing others, though recently it has become a habit.

x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x - x◉◉◉◉

►►►►The Azure Dragon of the East Knows No Fear◄◄◄◄

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas