Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply The Arena (Random Fight Thread)
Fight Me Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:28 pm
i dont fight anyone with the element genesis, and olympic god weapons cause i would get owned so bad.....-_-  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:31 pm
I'll fight with you  

Skieth9

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:37 pm
I call winner.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:52 am
"Alright i accept, Now how shall we do this, elements or no element?" he asked the man who accepted his challange. Agito was standing there waiting for his oppenent to answer when he silently activated his demon cloak.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:34 pm
"Elements, you ready?" Skieth said as he withdrew and spun his steel knuckles on his fingers until he quickly slipped the rest in. Charging the knuckles with his Rage element, they started to leaver red paint stroke like trails behind them when he punched quickly  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:50 pm
"Alright then lets do this!" he yelled as he drew his kazimuri and threw them around skieth, electricty coursed through them and convergee in the middle electricuting him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 6:58 pm
Skieth ran towards Agito as he threw his chain-blade from its sheath to the air, attracting the lightning towards it. Closing in on Agito, Skieth sent a blaze of punches towards him, all with the red lightning of his Rage element  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 pm
Agito was caught off guard, but luckly he had his demon cloak activated, and it took the worst of the attack, but agito could still feel the aura emiting from his punches, he pushed him back. "Well that was prett strong, but i dont thing it is going to be strong enough, Shadow Claw!" he said as darkness consumed his arms. "Now feel my punches, Dark Encasment!" he yelled as he ran and he whole body was covered in a thick black coat of darkness. Agito charged toward him and sent a few flurries of his own toward Skeiths face.

(this is what they look like)
User Image  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:27 pm
Skieth met his fist with his own, and with his other hand, withdrew his revolver and charged the bullet up, getting ready to blow Agito away with the Rage Shot  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:07 am
Agito was getting frustrated now, he thought that he should use it or not, but he decided to go on it. "Well looks like your going to use your weapon now, i guess ill use mine then, Ninja Art: Beast Transformation!". he said as he body warps and configures into a werewolf. In a low growl the tranformation was done, he was a werewolf now, all of his senses, strenght, stamina, endureance has be heightend. "Now im getting serious". he said in a low growl, and charged at skeith head on, in an instint he was gone then reapeared behind skeith slashed twice at his back then dissapeared and then reappeared to his left and slashed at his left arm.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:56 pm
Skieth took the two back slashes by surprise and the one on his left on purpose, grabbing the werewolf by his arm and placing a revolver with a red-hot barrel on its head
"You feelin' lucky?" he said as he pulled the trigger  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:51 pm
"i dont know you tell me." he said as darkness moved away from the bullet shot. "Guess you didnt see my dark encasement." he said as he brought his claw downward.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:02 pm
Skieth got slashed in the back, a gauge now streaked from his shoulder to his waist. Staggering backwards, he holstered his pistols quickly and ran for his blade while having his fists at the ready  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:35 pm
"What are you gonna do with that thing, it wont hurt me, if your bullets dont work why would you sword work?" he said as he raced after him.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Skieth9

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 5:01 pm
Skieth charged up his chainblade and slashed against the ground, sending a mid-sized red wave at Agito, the blast trailing with red lightning.  
The Arena (Random Fight Thread)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff