Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Meeting Hall Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 6:22 pm
User Image

Here we will meet and decide on what is going to happen.
Who goes after who and when they will attack.

yes, it is a bleach picture
I couldn't find a better picture

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:59 am
Near sat in the training hall as Jolt and Glacia joined him at his side. He then sat back and closed his eyes stirring the chakra inside of him. His black cloak no longer showed the Sound Symbol as before, but it now showed nothing. A blank cloak. He awaited to get his ring and his cloak. This was a high honor and dignifying ceremony to him, which marked the beginning of his journey.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:11 am
At the head of the table sat one man. No one around him. A box slide from the table but it only had the ring in it. "We will need to find more to join." the man said never allowing his face to be seen. "We will need to create war...but I do not know how."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:38 pm
The man's head lifted a bit showing his mouth as a smile appeared on it. "Your Partner was just arrived. I didn't think he would make it."  

Death_God_Sakura

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:33 pm
Near looked into the man's eyes, "Partner? What partner?" Near looked around and grabbed his rings, seeing no one, "I can disguise myself as a Leaf Shinobi and attack the Sand Villlage.. Warfare."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:03 am
User Image
A voice would be heard from one of the chairs in the room. It would look as though he just appear out of nowhere, "Sand probally isn't best, if we're going to start war, we should start somewhere where little effort is required to start a war. From my knowledge, the mist and cloud villages are currently having a minor war, so what if we act as say, Sound village nin, and attack the leaf village, and say it's retaliation for leafs allies attacking our allies, we should be able to expand the war to a larger one," he would say in a calm manner, as he would reach forward, and grab his ring, placing it on the correct finger. He would then flip back his hood, as a smile would be seen on his face, and a crossed out leaf head protector on his head.

(white tiger if allowed)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 am
This was a test for Near's dedication. The Sound Village? My village? No!... Near looked at the man, "I am Near Halo, from the Sound Village... I know their strengths and weaknesses at this point, and starting a war against them would ruin my insight on the village.... My Kage thinks I am out on a mission right now."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 12:49 pm
User Image
Takashi Hei

The figure would turn his head towards this 'near' person, "A mission? didn't have the decency to at least abadon your village first?" he would say, getting up from his seat, "But who am i to talk, up until about 20 mins ago, i was dead," he would say, with a smile, before walking towards the door of the meeting room, "Well, boss man, contact me the normal way when you wanna go, cause i need to go train and stuff," he would say, as he would then be gone in the blink of an eye, as if he just moved at the speed of light to another location.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:58 pm
The man looked at Near. "You are Sound anymore. Remember that or I'll make you remember." He said standing up. "It is up to you two how to create the war. Me, on the other hand, will place my hand forward to a couple village saying that we will help and will give a leaning hand." he said looking at Near and then placed his hand on the chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:05 am
Near looked down at his ring, "I figured it would be best to stay in village, because it would help as far as staying informed would go... I know it seems wrong, but isn't that why we are here? To get and take information to help us with our missions? That is what I am doing...." The symbol on his ring showed red with black letters, "This ring, can it act as a communicator? like a radio of some sort?"

((I think they should be used as communicators so that if we are apart we can still talk and the PM's wouldn't count as Meta-gaming.))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:33 am
User Image
Takashi Hei

The man would appear in the blink of an eye in his seat again, "Anyway, boss man, thought of a better name to go by name since 'The Archangel of mist' is officially dead," he would say, a smile on his face, "Takashi hei," he would then say, putting his hands being his head, "Hei for short," he would finish, closing his eyes, as he would instinctivly start putting his bone into the floor beneath them all, slowly covering the floors and walls with a white, diamond hard surface.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:14 am
((Wait.... What?????))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:40 am
((This is my Sanin ranked Suna nin, who was formily known as the Archangel of mist due to his light jutsu mastery, and due to his formidble skills in battle))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 pm
The White surface would shatter and the wall behind it could be seen to move. "Do not change my base." The man said pounding his fist onto the table. It was clear that he did something to break the bone. "I have fought your kind before and I know what you are thinking. I didn't bring you back without a way to stop you." He said with almost a look of death as his eye could be seen under the darkness. "As for the name...You can have it, but do not try anything like this again. Remember I can read your mind, you will never be able to defeat me." He said as his tone went back to normal.

He then turned towards Near. "Yes, the rings can be used for communication. I have use one of my oldest jutsu to do that." He said standing up. "Now who to attack first." He said as a map came up and spread across the wall. "I know the sand still have their demon, but we have to find the One winged first." He said turning towards the two. "Your first mission is to find the one wing. Do not attack and make sure no one sees you. we will not attack until they are out of the village. It is too risky inside a village."  

Death_God_Sakura

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:25 am
Near smiled because this is exactly what he wanted, "One Winged Angle, that is the Kusakage's if I am not mistaken... I reseached that area as a young Chuunin in search of the legendary weapons... He has the infinite armor that I want."  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff