Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves in the Mansion (Accepting/Starting) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:18 pm
Hundreds of years ago, there was a slave mansion. This mansion was full of slaves, and the masters that commanded them around. The mansion was hidden though. It lies somewhere on a cliff, on the other end of the woods, in a town called Barton town. (LOOL I KNOW. I couldn't think of a name xD).

On a tragic night, the masters of the mansion mysteriously disappeared. The slave didn't know where to go, or if they wanted to leave. Since they were so used to the mansion, the mansion most of them grew up in, they didn't leave.

But on that same night, something else happened. All the slaves started turning immortal, the human slaves started becoming different races (neko, vampire, demon, ect.). The slaves that weren't human stayed the same, but become immortal. But some of them started getting double the tails, or growing wings out of their back...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Now hundreds of years later these slaves are still in the mansion. But they decided that they needed masters... So they started praying and waiting for masters. Some of them started sending mental pictures of the mansion to people's minds, hoping they would wonder and come...

((When we start, we will start with the masters getting the pictures.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:31 pm
RULES
1.Pg 13
2. No Cyber
3. Stay active please...
4. This is a Semi-Lit to Literate RP.
5.Pretty posties =D
6. No access cursing please. 1-2 words a post.
7. Please post regularly. I will kick you after 3 weeks of not posting. If you are unable to post pm me so that I don't accidentally kick you. (The first week I will send you a warning and link.)
8. Please be nice. If you have a problem with someone PM a mod.
9. Put a 4laugh in your PM so I know you read the rules. For a master's profile title it "What's this?" and for a slave "Please come".

rolleyes  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:43 pm
Skeles

Masters:

[color=YOURCOLOR]My Master is:
I go by:
I am a: (male/female)
I am: (age)
And I was born on:
I act like: (personality)
I crush on: (females/males)
And right now I like: (crush)
I am a normal Human
My story goes like this: (bio)
Now I look like this: (appearance)
[/color]

Slaves:

[color=YOURCOLOR]My old master was: (username)
My name is:
And I'm immortal.
But I've lived this many years:
I was born on:
And I am: (male/female)
I act like: (personality)
I crush on: (males/females)
And I like: (crush)
I am a: (race)
My story is:
And I look like this: (appearance)[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:54 pm
Slaves:
My old master was: ixPockiiLove
My name is: Tsukiko
And I'm immortal.
But I've lived this many years: 200
I was born on: December 3rd
And I am: Female
I act like: She is quiet and seems to space out a lot. She is nice, and kind, but doesn't take any crap. She will fight back if needed. She can snap like a twig in a moment of seconds. She is easily scared, and hates to put people down. She always puts others before her and is always pleased to help.
I crush on: Guys
And I like: ...
I am a: Moon demon
My story is: Tsukiko was raised in the mansion. Her parents were two of the slaves that used to work in the mansion. Her dad died from being sick before she was born, and her mom died when she was born. So she didn't know either of her parents. She never really did like working for the masters, but she didn't mind it. The night the masters disappeared she got worried, she wasn't happy about what they were doing to the slaves, but she didn't know what to do without them. Even till this day she still wonders why all that happened and why they all became immortal.
And I look like this:
User Image

My old master was: Missy Eevee
My name is: Tarah Lilly Swan
And I'm immortal.
But I've lived this many years: 100
I was born on: July 4th
I act like: I'm sweet, kind, and caring. but I can be stubborn at times. She will work, but she isn't exactly fond of working for masters.
I crush on: males
And I like: N/A
I am a: Neko
My story is: I was born only 5 years before the change happened, my parents were beaten to death by thier master for having a child, but the master kept me, making me work hard labor, for a 4 year old. Then suddenly my master disappeard and I be came an immortal.
And I look like this:
User Image

My old master was: xX Haunted Forever Xx
My name is: Rave Blair Lovett
And I'm immortal.
But I've lived this many years: 500
I was born on: October 13
I act like: Rave is a very loud mouthed,sarcastic,bad tempered,fun loving type of girl.She always likes to have fun and just do hat ever she pleases.But if you so much as make her mad there will be hell to pay...
I crush on: Males
And I like: Someone
I am a: Demon Fairy
My story is: Rave had lived in the slave mansion all of her life.She was always a trouble maker so she,as a slave,was traded from one master to a nother,but Rave never really cared.To make her mind she would be beaten but she still wouldn't care.She never had the same master for nt more than a week.Though she always caused havoc she would like a master that actually cared for her.
And I look like this: User Image

My old master was: Kaito Kajuji
My name is: Hiskue
And I'm immortal.
But I've lived this many years: 325
I was born on: 4/16
And I am: Male
I act like: I'm tough but I'm just a big softie on the inside
I crush on: Both
And I like: no one now...
I am a:Kitsune
My story is: Hiskue loyaly served his old master for his entire life, even when his master deemed it necassary to kill Hiskue's parents he still stood by him. His loyalty was well rewarded with extra food and privelages untill the day the masters left..which devestated Hiskue. Now all he wants is to find someone who he can serve as well as his old master.
And I look like this: User Image

My old master was: Seraphim_Lie
My name is: Anna Neverhart
And I'm immortal.
But I've lived this many years: 176
I was born on: Jan. 7, don’t remember (lol, too lazy to do the math)
I act like: Shy, kind, loving, fiery, and short-tempered
And I like: None, yet
I am a: Shapeshifter
My story is: I lived here ever since I could remember. I was usually on the lowest level of the “food chain”, in my terms, meaning I was kind of unpopular. I have the ability to take on any half form that I please (wings, cat ears, tail) at will, but I have yet to learn how to fully shift into a different form. Secretly, I really, really want a master, because my parents had taught me that I was born to serve. And that is what I intend to do: live to serve.
And I look like this:User Image

Masters:
My master is: Kaito Kajuji
I go by: Sanoskue
I am a:Male
I am: 17
And I was born on: 9/8
I act like:Shy around large groups, outgoing around friends
I crush on: Females
And right now I like:N/A
I am a normal Human
My story goes like this: Sanoskue was an outcast, his mother didn't want him and his father refused to acknowledge his existance. For his entire life all he wanted was to fit in, find someone who knows the pain he knows. Lately he's been ignoring the few friends he has and has been spending time alone in his room just staring at the celling...wondering if his life should even go on...just wishing for something to happen that will give him purpose again.
Now I look like this:User Image

My Master is:I_LostLivedLoved
I go by: Rosie Thorn
I am a girl: Female
I am: 15
And I was born on: June 16
I act like: I am not very aggressive, I can be stubborn, I have a heart for the weak, I don't get piss alot. Catch me in a bad mood, you're dead. I'm a loving. My heart never opens up for everyone, like a living doll. I'm frozen as ice.
And right now I like: N/A
I am a normal Human
My story goes like this: My mother had a vision, of getting a slave, they happened to be in the area. My mother died, while trying to climb a tall cliff. She wanted me to get a slave, so I wouldn't be so lonely when she's at her "Business Trips," I loved her, so I respected her wish. When I arrived at the huge, and big mansion, I thought how hard is this gonna be. Her life was so simple even a baby could remember it, go to school, go home, buy groceries, cook, go to sleep. Start over and over. She never knew her dad. She never had any close friends, they all moved. Weird.

Now I look like this: User Image

My Master is: ixPockiiLove
I go by: Arashi Hayashi
I am a: Male
I am: 19
And I was born on: May 17th
I act like: he is nice but he can blow a fuse faster than you can snap your fingers. He can be perverted but only if he feels like it
I crush on: Females
And right now I like: ....
I am a normal Human
My story goes like this: Arashi grew up with a wealthy family. He graduated from high school early and now he lives on his own. His parents send him money and always come to check up on him. They know he doesn't need the monkey though because he works at a local book store near where he lives. It's a good paying job for him. And since he loves books it makes it better.

My Master is: OneGirlRevolution_101
I go by: Liz adalwolf
I am a girl: female
I am: 17
And I was born on: August 28
I act like: Stuborn,loud,kind when wants to be.
I crush on: males
And right now I like: unknown
I am a normal Human
My story goes like this: unknown

My Master is: saver anya
I go by: Marizze Carflownne
I am a: female
I am: 16
And I was born on: feb. 29
I act like: I'm not like any average girl i walk and my attitude is really like a princess, but i have this things that i like; fighting and eating. I never let others order me anything, i decide myself, and my future. I never listen to anybody except myself.
I crush on: Male
And right now I like: none
I am a normal Human
My story goes like this: I was raised inside a very wild family, when i said wild as in wild!. My dad is a mafia boss, my mother is a scientist and my twin brothers are hackers, and me myself is a proud street fighter.

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Felixxia

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:23 pm
(( JOIN PEOPLE!!!!!!! scream ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:12 pm
(( Sorries! ))  

polarisyn

Undaunted_Hawk

Beloved Guildswoman

6,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:11 pm
((pleeeez joinz peepz!))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:40 pm
((we can start now I think))  

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm
((now we start?))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:12 pm
Tsukiko
User Image

Tsukikosighed and looked out the window of the mansion as she sat up. She looked around, still no master's voice there to order her around... She laid back down and hid from the sun under her covers. She curled into a ball and tried to make herself go back to sleep. But she sighed, not seeming to be able to do it..

"This immortal moon... These immortal stars... My immortal life... Are all one whole thing..."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Arashi Hayashi
User Image

Arashi was reading a book, before he realized the time. He slowly closed his book and went and unlocked the doors to the large bookstore he worked at. He went and sat back down. It took about an hour for people to start coming in. He continued to read his book. A lady came up and asked her where the history books were. He point and explained to her where to go. As she walked away he sighed and feel back into his chair. He remembered the images of the castle, that he saw mentally in his head, and he got a confused looked. He didn't know where they had come from and it was bugging him.

"What are with these strange images...?"  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kaito Kajuji

Friendly Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:24 pm
Sanoskue was staring at the celing as usual, when he suddenly got a flash of a castle. "What the hell?" He said aloud, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. He took off his glasses and wiped them on his shirt, "What the hell was that? Nothing my mind conjured I'm sure..." Shrugging he laid back down and continued to stare at the celing  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff