Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:11 pm
How about totally NOT
d**k  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:57 pm
As much as I love FF, I for one, would not.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:22 am
I LIKED the third game. >.> Why do they keep trying to make another VII? I mean, come on, ditch the whole machine theme already, ********, it can't get anymore exciting or new after, what, seven games? If I included anything to do with VII, that's like eight. I dunno.

Or am I wrong? Have any on the main line of FF games since VII had anything to do with machines? If not, tell me. I'm not counting Airships, since they've always been around, and in the first games, I think they were powered more by magic than anything else.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:29 am
Harupiggy
I LIKED the third game. >.> Why do they keep trying to make another VII? I mean, come on, ditch the whole machine theme already, ********, it can't get anymore exciting or new after, what, seven games? If I included anything to do with VII, that's like eight. I dunno.

Or am I wrong? Have any on the main line of FF games since VII had anything to do with machines? If not, tell me. I'm not counting Airships, since they've always been around, and in the first games, I think they were powered more by magic than anything else.

...I'm not sure I understand this post. I would like to, and share my input, what what are you trying to say?
sweatdrop sweatdrop  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:32 am
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy

...I'm not sure I understand this post. I would like to, and share my input, what what are you trying to say?
sweatdrop sweatdrop

sweatdrop Oh, well, here. xD

When was the last game, AFTER Final Fantasy VII -not counting things like Crystal or Tactics, the games with the roman numerals- that didn't have any form of machine OTHER than the original airships.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:42 am
Harupiggy
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy

sweatdrop sweatdrop

When was the last game, AFTER Final Fantasy VII -not counting things like Crystal or Tactics, the games with the roman numerals- that didn't have any form of machine OTHER than the original airships.

How Machiney was VIII? They still relied on Magicks then more than Machines.

Sorry I didn't follow. >_<

Also, X was about living WITHOUT Machina. Albeit, the Al Bhed did not follow that rule XD  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:46 am
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy

sweatdrop sweatdrop

Also, X was about living WITHOUT Machina. Albeit, the Al Bhed did not follow that rule XD

Nrr, I mean, what game has had like, absolutely no reference or inclusion of machina.
I... I want a game like the old ones. I mean, when they just had four Heros, and you had to find the Crystals, and you had to beat the main baddy.
Or at least something entirely revolutionary.

Like, rebuilding after a dooms-day kinda thing, where you have to start with finding the Crystals. Move onto stuff like, recreating/re-obtaining the knowledge of Jobs/Summoning, stuff like that. Cities and stuff, and then Machina. All in one game, of course, the twist is, your the bad guy. Hurr hurr, cause your redoing all the s**t that caused the end of the world.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:55 am
Harupiggy
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy

sweatdrop sweatdrop

Nrr, I mean, what game has had like, absolutely no reference or inclusion of machina.
I... I want a game like the old ones. I mean, when they just had four Heros, and you had to find the Crystals, and you had to beat the main baddy.

Like, rebuilding after a dooms-day kinda thing, where you have to start with finding the Crystals. Move onto stuff like, recreating/re-obtaining the knowledge of Jobs/Summoning, stuff like that. Cities and stuff, and then Machina. All in one game, of course, the twist is, your the bad guy. Hurr hurr, cause your redoing all the s**t that caused the end of the world.

So you want a game where four cavemen go on a journey for crystals?
Machina simply means Machines.
There's always gonna be machines. And they CAN work with magick. Machines are usually powered by Magick.
Also, Like I said, X is pretty much rebuilding after Dooms Day.... Minus the Rebuilding.
Have you.. played Final Fantasies past VII?
All games have actual plot, other than machines. They don't all fight with machines, they use non-mechanical spells/magick, and learn new magick.
s**t, in VIII, there's magick spewing from the ground, that you can take.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:26 am
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy
SlR PRIZE
Harupiggy

sweatdrop sweatdrop

So you want a game where four cavemen go on a journey for crystals?
Machina simply means Machines.
There's always gonna be machines. And they CAN work with magick. Machines are usually powered by Magick.
Also, Like I said, X is pretty much rebuilding after Dooms Day.... Minus the Rebuilding.
Have you.. played Final Fantasies past VII?
All games have actual plot, other than machines. They don't all fight with machines, they use non-mechanical spells/magick, and learn new magick.
s**t, in VIII, there's magick spewing from the ground, that you can take.

Yes, I want cavemen, and no, I've so far only played X-2. >.> Never finished it.
I know machina means machines.
There doesn't always HAVE to be machines. Honestly, the made the first one withought any machines.

You said X was about living without the machines. Not what I actually mean, since the machines are still around in X-2, I'm gonna assume they were there in X/X-1 as well.

I just don't like the theme of it. I dunno why. I just like the older games, and would rather see a remake, than you know, more games with metal in it.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:24 am
Maybe if I had an excess of money and it was nice enough, I'd buy a Master Sword, but a Buster Sword...naw. Also, those Keyblades are both expensive and depressingly bad. My friends and I have made better looking, more accurate Kingdom Keys out of wood.  

GuruGuru214

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 am
Maybe if I were rich. Otherwise, might as well buy stuff that's actually useful. sweatdrop
It's cool, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:49 am
Radio Jazzy
Maybe if I were rich. Otherwise, might as well buy stuff that's actually useful. sweatdrop
It's cool, though.
Self defense from people trying to attack you.  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

KaizenRyuka

4,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:41 am
Radio Jazzy
It's cool, though.
Psychotic Breaks.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas