Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ileon lionheart

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:10 pm
Hey I'm looking for an Rp server that actually still roleplays..I mean you never see them anymore...I would love to know about or rp with you guys in-game if you have any..I'm both horde and ally so idc about faction or race I just want roleplay with some people..  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:17 pm
I'm on an RP server (Argent Dawn), and there is still RP... you just have to find the right places for it. Public RP rarely ever happens (on any realm, I'm told), but there are still guilds dedicated to it. I can get you a list of Argent Dawn RP servers to start with.

I've also heard Sisters of Elune and Wymrest Accord have pretty good RP, but I couldn't tell you from experience.

Logically German

Wee Little

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:23 pm
What do people do in these rps..? Do they create a story for their character and create a story with others?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:41 pm
i have aliiance on argent dawn i dont know if there still is any one that realm  

Arthas Hellscream

Wilhemina

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:18 am
Usually on Cenarion Circle they form a guild and hang out in Stormwind, pretending one of the inns is their Cheers.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 3:00 pm
Wyrmest Accord does though I should watch it becasue some ERP. I don't I am one of the biggest non rp guilds that barely offers raiding only a heroic here and there.  

Vallyyn

Loyal Traveler

ileon lionheart

4,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 7:08 pm
I actually have some toons on Argent Dawn(old search for rps), anyone want to meet up?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:01 am
A lot of RPers are on Wyrmrest Accord Alliance side. I recommend it, it has far more than any other RP server I've seen.  

maiora premunt

Sparkly Capitalist

6,550 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Felifae

Feline Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:26 pm
Moon Guard is pretty active on RPing, but I'd stay away from Goldshire for a good reason if you know what I'm talking about...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:31 pm
I started a toon on wyrmrest and saw a lot of rp going on in silvermoon. Shocked the hell out of me but it was all public.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Archaon Lord Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:13 pm
i know if you go to Blackwater raiders the horde rarely RP but goldshire is always RP but it is adult stuff women on tables men sitting around it is why horde wins WG every time  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:17 am
Moon Guard, Wyrmrest Accord. The only servers I know of.  

Yung Crakk

Soppon
Vice Captain

Hilarious Flatterer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:48 pm
I can tell you for sure Silver Hand has no RP. I haven't seen it really since Vanilla. I miss when I could RP with random people. =(  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:53 pm
Having a toon on Feathermoon (A RP server) and being told from Feathermoon Horde member in a PuG, they don't say they RP. Though, Is it hard to explain a raid in a RP tone?  

Haon The Demonic Angel

Fanatical Zealot

12,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Callibretto

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:40 am
None of them do. RP servers are just normal servers for noobs. You might find some RP'ing on RPPVP...  
World of Warcraft

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff