Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
44.Magnum Vs Usp45 Vs M9 Vs D.eagle Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which handgun do you prefer for Akimbo?
44. Magnum
37%
 37%  [ 15 ]
M9
32%
 32%  [ 13 ]
USP.45
17%
 17%  [ 7 ]
Desert Eagle
12%
 12%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 40

Simon -Ghost- Riley

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:11 am
Hey guys. I was wondering (since i just got the desert eagle) what are your thoughts towards the 4 handguns above. What do you like about them? Not like about them? Favorite attachment for them? Etc. So please post your feedback on these question here, because I'd really would like to know everyone's opinion. With a grade of the gun in your opinion (optional)

Personally, I like the 44. Magnum. Surprisingly it has little recoil and can be shot in the same place many times. It is a good asset to the tactical knife, and akimbo attachments. But it does have a low ammo size, only carrying 6 bullets at a time. With a total of 12 (i'm not sure sweatdrop ) Overall I give the gun an A-  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:13 am
m9  

Rouga Tsurugi

Hood Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 2:55 am
Ohh my the desert Eagle, God i hate that thing, I couldn't hit anyone with it, 44. Mag is my favorite i luv that thing i could shoot it quickly and accurately. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:59 am
m9 knife or deagle akimbo  

xX_Narsik Kararusa_Xx

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

TuDdLE

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:40 pm
totally 44 magnum's... they're beastly.

add my GT: DeNiiEd H0PE  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 pm
44 Magnums w/ tac knife.

Slice slice slice!!!  

Fr3aknik

Nialo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:17 pm
Mostly the USP. I just like that gun in general. The attachments depend on the class but generally either FMJ and/or silencer.

As for the Deag: It's only good for sniping or if you have Steady Aim and crouched. I usually will put it with my P90 and only use it close range and just unload the magazine. People get mad at me sometimes.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:54 am
Nialo
Mostly the USP. I just like that gun in general. The attachments depend on the class but generally either FMJ and/or silencer.

As for the Deag: It's only good for sniping or if you have Steady Aim and crouched. I usually will put it with my P90 and only use it close range and just unload the magazine. People get mad at me sometimes.

I agree. The deagle is almost similar to the magnum. If you see the way OpticNation uses them ( go optic for frag cup!!! ) the can shoot it fast and accurately.  

Simon -Ghost- Riley

ArmasTermin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:38 pm
.44 Magnum is superior to all others, ammo count aside. But I like the USP .45 second best.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:56 pm
Mp is beast......it's unfortunate about the whole "Even when shot with a silencer you still show up as a red dot" thing. But that aside, it a VERY accurate gun, even if you have akimbo.  

AsianWeedWacker

lauriuxx

3,600 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:23 pm
m9 best handgun got it for all my classes razz  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:58 am
ArmasTermin
.44 Magnum is superior to all others, ammo count aside. But I like the USP .45 second best.

i agree with you bud and if you are playing on hardcore mode you can snipe with the 44. Mag. i have tested and proved it to be an all around strong handgun  

Commando Ganon

Sioux Moi

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:57 pm
.44 Magnum, medium accuracy, all the stopping power of the Desert eagle and if you have a fast trigger finger and tac knife, extremely deadly (once went 22 and 8 using nothing but .44 mag tac knife on terminal =D)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:05 pm
m9 is the most accurate for teamdeath match and domination for hardcore one accurate desert eagle shot is all you need  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

itrollonusrsface

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:15 pm
My opinion: The 44. Magnum if your going akimbo them. DE are ok in stopping power, but the 44's can deliver more accuracy with stopping power.  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff