Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Ethral (Neutral Territory)
The Castle of Darkness Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 am
The Castle of Darkness is Naru's current stronghold in Etheral City, this is where he builds up his power and his warriors as he prepares to overthrow the Light.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:23 am
Kirisute Gomen
Agito arrived in the city a little bit before the demons appeared. "Well looks like i have found where this new aura came from, lets see if i can talk to him." he said as he turned his demon cloak into wings and flew over to the newly built castle. He arrived at the castles front gate and there seemed to be some guards...demon guards to be exact, Agito walked up to the gate preparing himself to fight, but when he got to the gate the demons welcomed him and opened the doors.

Agito walked into the gaint hall looking for the person responsible for this. "Hey! is there anybody here?" he said as he readied his sword just in case. "I felt your aura and i wanted to meet you, i want to know who you are and what is your purpose?" he said hoping he will not be hostile.

Naruto Ginji Lestat
"Well well...it seems the first one has finally arrived." Naru grinned as he materialized behind Agito. "They once called me Naru. Who and what I am now are of no importance. As to my purpose, well, that's simple. I plan on eliminating the powers of the Light from this realm. The Light has been in power for far too long, and it's time to restore the balance. Now, what will you do?"

determined hell
Loathing

Exosus looked around cautiously as he entered into the city, his long golden hair flowing behind him simply. A complex design of tattoos of grey and pure white. His skin was tan, and his face was beautiful. Because of the way he looked, he was a very powerful looking man, although from the lack of energy flowing off of him, it was obvious it was confidence, and not true strength, at least not as of yet. Drawing a blade, he walked forward to that who was making a disturbance.

Holding out the large blade in front of him, it was held in front of his body as it pointed to Naru. "Master of darkness... that controlled by the genesis... I will destroy you."

Shall be defeated

Kirisute Gomen
"Well looks like we have the same goal, I too want to see tha fall of light by the darkness that i control." he said as he looked behind him.

Naruto Ginji Lestat
Naru smirked at the blond man's remark, and looked towards Agito. "Well...It appears you have your first test then.Go ahead and dispose of this intruder, teach him his place in this world. It shouldn't be too hard for you to accomplish, if you're a true wielder of the dark."

determined hell
Loathing

Agito, a man of some power, yet he was not as equal as some would think. With his multiple attacks and weapons, he completely neglected to train, therefore, with the amount of strength he had in his small arsenal, it would not be as difficult as expected, yet to come out unscratched would be impossible. Looking around for a moment, he sighed, pulling his blade from his side, unsheathed, and pulled it out casually. Walking slowly, his expressionless face turned into a smile, as a large amount of light red energy formed around his perfect body.

"Come on!" He screamed, as his blade slashed down against the surface of the ground, sending a shockwave of fire and powerdrive towards Agito, the the while, his gaze did not leave that of Naru's, the power simply by looking at the man staggering. He cringed, and jumped back, ready for his true fight with the one that seemed to be taking orders by this master. Exosus Rushed forward, fully aware of the danger, slashing at Agito's stomach, holding his arm in front of his face, his only guard against death.

Shall be defeated

Kirisute Gomen
"Hmm is that all." he said as he stared at naru. The intruders attack surged torward him it hit him and there was a small explosion. As the smoke cleared six spikes decsended back into the ground where his demon cloak was. "Was that your first move, well i guess it can be helped, lets see ill fight you with out the help of my sword, ill just use my element, Dark Claw!" he said as darkness gathered into his hand and formed gaint claws. "But that isnt all, Beast Transformation jutsu!" he said as his body warped into that of a lycan, all of his senses, stamina, strenght, endurance was hightened. Agito then charged in front of the intruder and brought down his mighty claw with incredible speed.

determined hell
Loathing

[hey... message a mod about that skill of yours Gomen, it is suppose to be in the transformation section, and according to your profile, you have not purchased it yet, and that is clearly a physical change. ]

After cracking his knuckles from his powerful attack, he was stunned when it was basically deflected. It seemed as though Agito had some sort of skill, with his large arsenal of moves. Yet as Agito rushed forward, the darkness surrounding him was not enough to cause fear. Watching closely, it was as though hell had broken loose within the man, yet he held his blade over his body, forcing powerdrive through his body, and through his weapon, giving him the strength to stop the attack, giving him the time needed to move, and slash at the back of the beast, as large amounts of fire exploded into ash around him. Jumping backwards, his yellow hair shined brightly in the forsaken sight of the monster.

"Damnit, its just so corrupting is it not?" Exosus screamed, his own power overflowing out of him. Twisting around his body for just a moment, he made sure that Naru did not try a thing, before rushing forward to attack, fire exploding from his weapon in a flash, a large ball of fire sent long range from the tip of his blade. Exosus stepped back, maintaining slight distance, in order to avoid turmoil, and perhaps death.

Shall be defeated

Naruto Ginji Lestat
[[[ok...just a side comment...at this current point in time Det, my character could easily over power yours. Try to keep in mind I have *unlimited* darkness points, a maxed out custom element with it's own set of skills, regeneration skills, as well as a level 75 weapon, with skills. And you're in a castle of darkness that *I* designed. Now, I'm not saying i could/would kill you with just a few moves, but honestly, thinking that you could prevent my character from doing anything, just by shooting a glance at him, is a bit insulting.
Next comment. As far as Gomen's ability, it is allowed, with strict guidelines. First of all, it is only a *TEMPORARY * *slight* power up. meaning it lasts maybe a move or two, and only increases the damage/speed physical attacks. it does not alter his body nor does it give him new abilities. As long as he keeps it reasonable and within the ranges of the skill points he's invested into it, it's fine.]]

Naru watched the two fighting figures, slowly thinking to himself Well..this certainly is entertaining...and obviously the portals here are drawing the attention of others...Perhaps now would be a good time to go take care of unfinished business... He stood up and called out to Gomen. "I'll be back soon. Try not to die before I return." With that, Naru vanished into a pool of shadows.

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:37 am
(it was accepted way before the transformation came out, and it just make you think that you see a werewolf it is an illusion, but about the power ups last for a little bit, but the illusion dosent go away unless i let it go)

The area was filled with smoke, Agito heard naru tell him he was leaving. "Alright ill see you soon, i will bring you the head of this intruder." he grined. Agito then emerger out of the darkness. "Was that supposed to do anything, your weak attacks are nothing here, as long as this place is filled with darkness i cant lose!" he said. Agito then released the jutsu.

"Now im going to show you real Darkness!" he said as he gathered dark energy from the castle into his blade. "Nothing can stop me from killing you, The darkness will consume you!" he said as he rushed toward The intruder with a flury of slashes from Zangata, Then he attempted to incase The intruder with his demon cloak to suffacate him to death.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:18 pm
Somethings are Evil

Agito, this man had no idea of real darkness. "You do not know of real darkness kid. Look at Naru... he is the master of the element, he could kill both of us with a single swing from his weapon, and you are going on about how real yours is?" Sighing, he forfeited this thought as he rushed forward, his speed increasing as powerdrive overflowed around his body. He slashed outward, scourge exploding into every direction. Wincing, He felt the recoil against his arm, causing it to become slightly sore. He was prepared now, as Zangata attacked him multiple times, hitting his shoulder causing further pain. "Damnit!" he cursed, the elixir of pain falling down his body. Quickly jumping back, his shirt was ripped and placed over the wound tightly. Powerdrive was already going around it, healing it slowly.

Panting from the amount of force he had used, he was readying himself to strike for death. "Come on Agito! I don't see you trying, I am gonna have to make you. Flaming embrace!" With every part of him, his strongest attack in his arsenal. His entire body became surrounded by this force as he jumped forward to attack. The flames surrounding the blade were very hot, consuming as they were launched at extreme speed and strength, Exosus exhausted from the attack.

But is it really the darkness?

Limit Trigger

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:50 pm
Agito looked on as he saw the raw power of his opponent, he was impressed, but this guy is too cocky. "Well looks like you have been cut b y zangata, it must burn....." he said as he braced himself. Agito activated his demon cloak is surrounded him at 360 degree angle and started to spin with incredilbe speed. "This is my most strongest shield, you are the first person to see this, and you will be the last." he said as the attack hit. Once the raw poer hit agito's shield he noticed that it was pushing him back, and he felt the heat coming off of his attack. He knew it was going to explode soon. "Well lokks like you attack is a bit more powerful then i thought guess i better take extreme measures....Dark Encasment!" he said as the darkness around him started to form on his skin and reinforced his skin to withstand attacks that would normally kill a person.

Agito then saw the attack sepp into his sheild and at that moment it exploded. There is nothing but a gaint crater, smoke everywere, once it cleared, there stood Agito in the middle, his right arm gone. "Well looks like that attack was pretty strong, took my arm right off, but.....your exausted and i can still fight, all i have to do is this." he said as he took Zanbato and channeled fire into it and burned the wound so it would stop bleeding. "Now lets finish this." he said breathing heavily.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:30 pm
Somethings are Evil

The falling of blood through the flesh of Agito, the arm laying on the ground with a lack of movement, Exosus had nearly killed someone. "Damnit..." He uttered, the amount of power lost from his attack so consuming, his arms would not move, and his legs began to give out. The shield that was used by his enemy was something that could rival Contrite Scourge, and even defeat it. Yet the expressionless face still remained on the cocky individual, death would come to him because of this. "Lets go Agito, you still got one good arm right?" Laughing, blood fell from his lips.

Rushing forward, his legs worked fine, perhaps that was because of the fact that they were not used. In order to allow himself to continue moving his arms, Power drive was forced into his right arm, for the left was cut badly before, and the burning in it was to intense to even wiggle, no matter how much energy was placed within it. The blade was still to heavy for him to hold, that was obvious, so reaching out with his arm, the rest of his energy was placed within it.

"Power Crush!" He screamed, his fist headed towards Agito, and the rock hard armor of the dark encasement was something that Power crush could hit through. Every... Last Bit! The rest of his reserves of Power drive launched through his arms, leaving every part of his body, he could no longer run, his right arm's bones bursting as the attack launched forward. As soon as his attack was sent at his opponent, he smiled, and whispered. "Good fight..." As he fell to the ground, both arms useless, and his legs to exhausted to move.

Limit Trigger

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 10:39 pm
[[Good job so far guys. Determined and Gomen each get 3 points so far]]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:20 pm
Agito was impressed by the intruder, as he saw his last stich effort to win he launched another powerful attack. "s**t.....i dont think i can defend against this attack, but i must try!" he said as he ran toward the powerful blast with his sword draw.
Agito then gathered all the darkness towards him into one attack, and as he came close he slashed torward it, darkness ripping toward the blast, they connect, all the raw energy fused together and exploded and shot Agito back, he crashed into the wall bloody, he caughed up blood, he looked over at the intruder and saw him on the ground, lying back on the stone wall, he gathered all his strenght. "Hey....If your still alive....Whats your name?" he said. "Well Naru looks like i wont be fighting along side of you." he said as he passed out.  

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Limit Trigger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 8:27 pm
Somethings are Evil

The burning of his shoulder was very intense, as the screaming in his mind could not leave him mouth. Staring towards Agito, he found the strength to speak. "Names' Exosus...I already know you Agito..." Passing out, he could no longer speak, he was far to exhausted.

[meh, bad post, not much to say... I will just wait for Naru to do some kidnapping/let me go or whatever ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:53 pm
Somethings are Evil

[sorry, got something in mind, so I am gonna have to leave...]

Lifting his head from the ground, his legs were regaining the strength they had lost after all of the fighting, and using what parts of power drive were slowly recovering, he allowed his legs to lift up, his arms still unable to be used. He got up, and began to leave, without a word. "Goodbye Agito, I hope when we meet again we will be allies, instead of enemies."

[exits]

Limit Trigger

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 pm
Agito heard a faint voice......but the voice was blocked as his body started to go black.

(i dont know just posting go off it)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:26 pm
Naru entered his castle, a new darkness in his eyes. He looked around, glanced at the damage caused by the battle and shrugged, slowly making his way to Agito's body on the floor. "Agito," he called out, "Are you still alive? If so, then get up. We have work to do. The Light Genesis is dead."  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:31 am
Agito was almost gone as he heard naru. "What.....oh hey its you......well i was hoping to recover by the time you got back but i guess i lost.....kill me if you wish, i have failed." he said as he felt a sdden pain in his head. "Uhh!....Ahhh!!!.. what the hell is this pain.....STOP!" he said and the pain subsided, he then looked over to his arm and darkness started to flow over the stub and healed his arm to 100 percent, all of his wounds were healed. "What the hell happened, how am i healed?........wait what did you say, you killed the light genesis?" he said hoping naru would know the answer to why he healed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:42 pm
Naru rolled his eyes. "First of all, killing you would only leave me with less allies. That would be stupid. And yes, I killed the light genesis. As to your wounds...well, seeing as how the light is starting to be extinguished, it's only natural that the forces of darkness begin to strengthen. Obviously, this change manifested in you as something healing." Naru paused a moment, looking at the damage done to the room, before turning back to Agito. :That stranger that beat you...He must have let you live for some reason. Come, let's go find him. We might be able to recruit him to join us, be it voluntarily or through force. Do you know where he might have gone?"  

PandArsonist
Crew

Proxy Lover

10,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kirisute Gomen

1,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:09 pm
"Well he might not even be able to fight now, his legs and arms are weak now, he used a powerful attack that broke his bones, but he has no intention of joining, but i may know some people who will, i am apart of a band of necrmancers and alchemist who are intent on destroying the light and the rebellion, they might join, but i cant promise they will." he said as he got up and sheathed his sword.

"But the leader he gores by the name tobias, he is the self proclaimed kings teachers, he is strong, i believe he is in the Eclipse Ruins right now, if we hurry we might be able to catch him." he said.  
Ethral (Neutral Territory)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff