Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Dark (Booo!) VS Katsuro (Whoa!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:14 pm
The Battle takes place along the front of the hokages building. No one can interrupt the match.

Posting Order:

Dark
Kats  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:22 pm
Raito suddenly flashed into what seemed as reality but stern hearted as he is direguarded it as if he would live in the world in battle he would only care for as much as him seeing the village and things like this could not faze him. Raito had a slight grin as if he was at home in this hellbound place.  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:23 pm
A cloaked figured appeared but kept hidden from sight.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:25 pm
(um, dude, basically, Yomi is like the nightmare world. All your worst fears come into this genjutsu. and you can not kai out as well. This will affect you in a bad way.)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:27 pm
(( your screwed plus if you make a move the paper butterfly's go boom they are deadly then a explosion tag ))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:28 pm
((okay i know that but im confused that becuase my character is like me becuase my what people would propose as my worst nightmares would be my most greatest sanctuary.))  

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:35 pm
(Everyone has there own fears. This Genjutsu looks into that fear and pulls it out, making it look real. But if you are going to do that, i'll just chidori you threw the chest. XD)

Levi look right at him as he seem somewhat not fazed. He could tell that he was in the genjutsu, but he knows that he can not move. This was his chance to get him. He quickly made more hand seals as a ball of lighting form in his hand. lightning was crackling and chirping from the sounds. He keep his gaze at his opponent as he rush to Raito with great speed, attempting to run his hand threw Raito's chest with the jutsu. This may kill him if he miss his heart.

(Remember, you can't get out of my genjutsu or move. Plus, my bloodline gives my genjutsu more power.)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:40 pm
The paper behind the boy turned into butterfly's all 100 floated around Raito, about 70 landed all over his body as the Chidori was about so hit the man. If he lived he would soon blow up.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:42 pm
[[You still discluded me again. I am joining in. though I am not here yet, My Hydra is. Don't forget that!!]]

The Hydra fired using all three heads off towards Levi.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:43 pm
(( BAD MOVE XD.... so he will now be blown up and struck by Chidori ))  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:45 pm
((woop thanks lol the only fear i have really is not existing but anyways now im screwed.))

Raito knew he was not going to get out of this and did a array of hand signs and shouted "Futon: Kaze doragon bakuha" Raito suddenly let out a blast of air detenating all the paperbombs this was his last try to atleast do some dammage to the shinobi around him and get blast the paperbombs away. Raito after doing so slightly moved before he could get hit severly. suddenly a hand went through part of his right side of his body.

Futon: Kaze doragon bakuha (Wind release: wind Dragon blast)
Description: This Jutsu is used by creating the air around you heavy so it weighs down the opponent then by releasing an massive blast of air which has tiny little blades in it that can cover 10 meters of the area  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:50 pm
Tobi screamed in happiness as he formed hand signs and the 70 bombs went off like nothing killing anything it's path including his own team mate. The explosion was more deadly then explosion tags and all you could see was a huge puff of smoke appear from the explosion. The remaining paper turned into a dragon.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:53 pm
((so your team mates dead?? well he should be if he isnt okay? imm happy coz now the bones are gone and stuff and at least your team mates dead))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:57 pm
[[You guys are messing up the posting order. And Raito no offense bro, but For a sannin that just came back, you went out like a Biz-snich. I mean I used the dragon to block his sight off you.]]  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

BambiC

7,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:00 pm
Kunesume2
[[You guys are messing up the posting order. And Raito no offense bro, but For a sannin that just came back, you went out like a Biz-snich. I mean I used the dragon to block his sight off you.]]

((No offence taken lol. I kinda didnt expect to be in a battle so quick but eh no accuses lol))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff